Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Well Ep 22 was by and large enjoyable, Negan’s path to Sainthood was liberally greased this week. I think they made too much of Mercer’s will he won’t he? when it was as obvious as obvious can get.

I just wonder what they can come up with to make the last two something special, is anyone going to die? Does anyone actually care knowing what we do about the future shows?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Those people were with ..... what is her name?   Henry's girlfriend?     I had a thought about future shows, is Carol's plot armour now gone since she isn't going to be in the C/D show?

Edited by SharonH58
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
3 hours ago, heisenberg said:

Is it me or we just saw a bunch of people merge in a pack of zombies with no flesh and mask at all?

We’re going back to season one where a bit of Walker blood and guts splashed on the clothing was enough to keep you safe amidst a horde, although Michonne came up with a less unpleasant ruse, just chop the arms and lower jaw off a Walker, keep it next to you on a leash and you could walk merrily and untouched alongside any amount of Walkers. Both secrets were mysteriously forgotten about for several seasons 🙄

Edited by OoohMaggie
  • Like 4
  • LOL 5
49 minutes ago, SharonH58 said:

is Carol's plot armour now gone since she isn't going to be in the C/D show?

I think the only armour that Carol needs is that suit made up of gold plated $$$$$, they ain’t going to be killing off that golden goose any time soon 💰💰💰

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 10/31/2022 at 12:05 PM, heisenberg said:

A zombie is clever enough to pick up a knife but not clever enough to spot real humans walking next to him?

I don't think that was a zombie. I can't imagine the Commonwealth sending people without their stormtrooper outfits but I can't think of another bad guy group out there. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, theredhead77 said:

I don't think that was a zombie. I can't imagine the Commonwealth sending people without their stormtrooper outfits but I can't think of another bad guy group out there. 

You will get answers in the next episode,  but keep in mind that they climbed on a second floor and turned a door knob in this one.🙂

• Love 1
9 hours ago, theredhead77 said:

That was one of the new 'variants' which might have been interesting 2 seasons ago.   

• Like 2
  • Love 5

I feel like I've been watching an Alan Smithee reboot of Wolverines, and even with a bar that low they still can't manage to finally KILL Eugene Porter.

Judith's preambles are grating.  The Rick flashbacks only serve to remind how far story quality and character development have fallen.  To be perfectly honest, I didn't care where Herschel or any of the kids were.

Edited by millennium
grammar
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, millennium said:

I feel like I've been watching an Alan Smithee reboot of Wolverines, and even with a bar that low they still can't manage to finally KILL Eugene Porter.

Judith's preambles are grating.  The Rick flashbacks only serve to remind how far story quality and character development has fallen.  To be perfectly honest, I didn't care where Herschel or any of the kids were.

AGREE!   I had to double check that I didn't write this!   This show is limping out.

• Love 1

I mean, are all the kids going to die? Or is Maggie going to drag Herschel to NYC while Daryl drags Judith and RJ to France? 

Note: I don't care what happens to Aaron's kid, or Negan's unborn child, or any of the other kids. (Are there others?)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Starchild said:

I mean, are all the kids going to die? Or is Maggie going to drag Herschel to NYC while Daryl drags Judith and RJ to France? 

Note: I don't care what happens to Aaron's kid, or Negan's unborn child, or any of the other kids. (Are there others?)

I assume all the kids will be killed.  Something really traumatic has to happen for everyone to disperse that far and wide.  And let's be honest.  It's no fault of the child actor who has been give far less to work with than the girl playing Judith.  But would anyone be shocked if Herschel was actually a zombie and all the adults just failed to notice?  His job is to literally stand in a corner and nod.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

So what I really want to know is what happened to the horse that was with Aaron, Jerry, and Lydia.  Did they put blood on it to keep the walkers away and hide it in the middle of the zombie horde?  That's what I'm hoping...

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

So what I really want to know is what happened to the horse that was with Aaron, Jerry, and Lydia.  Did they put blood on it to keep the walkers away and hide it in the middle of the zombie horde?  That's what I'm hoping...

It went to meet up with Arya Stark's missing horse from S8 of GOT.. 

• LOL 2

Who was the woman that was with Luke? I think they called her Jules? I have no recollection of this character whatsoever. I barely remember Luke and don't remember why he went to Oceanside. 

Why was Hershel just randomly in a house upstairs with a guard where no other children were? Why was he yelling for help, who did he think was going to help him? Didn't Carol say she knew a way into her house? Was that her house?

It's odd that Judith is narrating the opening of these episodes but she is nowhere to be seen. 

Good Lord the show really thinks we like Eugene doesn't it?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, GustavMahler said:

Hey, at least the French Zombies will leave him be, they hate Americans...

Instead of being dressed in flannel and jeans, they'll all be in berets or haute couture!

Dear Lord, I never wanted to do anything more than kick that smug look off of Pamela's face as she exited the court room.  Same with the ginger in charge of Outpost 22.  I was literally yelling at the tv for him to be shot.  I would say I loathe those types of individuals even worse than I did Negan.  At least Negan made no bones about the monster he was and did the killing himself.  These people don't want the power without getting their hands dirty in their nice, pristine offices

On 11/8/2022 at 5:39 AM, millennium said:

I feel like I've been watching an Alan Smithee reboot of Wolverines, and even with a bar that low they still can't manage to finally KILL Eugene Porter

19 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Granted Eugene is quirky and annoying, but I'm surprised by all the hate for his character.  

• Like 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, iMonrey said:

As of now, Eugene looks like he'll cross the finish line as either the default hero of the series or they'll kill him to be the token martyr in a bid to add gravitas to the finale (unless he has a series lined up that I don't know about where he travels to Lilliput or someplace).

6 hours ago, SharonH58 said:

Yes so we can watch him ride his motorcycle around Europe.

I don't know how he's going to get the crossbow through customs.

• LOL 1
20 hours ago, millennium said:

As of now, Eugene looks like he'll cross the finish line as either the default hero of the series or they'll kill him to be the token martyr in a bid to add gravitas to the finale (unless he has a series lined up that I don't know about where he travels to Lilliput or someplace).

Oh I sure hope not.  A more fitting end for Eugene would be slipping on a banana peel and splitting his head open on a rock.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 6
On 11/11/2022 at 2:04 PM, maystone said:

I like Eugene. I'm not sure I would watch a spin-off centered on his character, but I like him in this show.

That's it. That's the post.

I found him annoying at the beginning (Like most of the new characters, especialy Princess) but it is ok now.

• Like 2