Type keyword(s) to search

S43.E04: Show No Mercy LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Just now, Pepper the Cat said:

I wonder if Noelle gets a heads up about what type of challenge so she knows what leg to bring. Or does she just bring both?

I think they probably let her know if water is heavily involved or not, as I believe that's the only time she'd need to switch out her leg.

1 minute ago, Carey said:

Lindsay being sorta "hate-able" is great for TV.  And everyone else not named Karla on Coco

I couldn't believe she threatened retaliation against Cody if he took their machete.  I wonder if that will come back to bite her.

• Like 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I think they probably let her know if water is heavily involved or not, as I believe that's the only time she'd need to switch out her leg.

I don’t know. She had her running leg on at the reward challenge and there was no water there.

• Useful 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I hope Coco goes to Tribal this time.

I hope they do, too, just so they don't go into the merge with such an advantage.  I know the merge is still a little ways off, but I want to see their dynamics and not have the other tribes get decimated and have to work with Coco at the merge because they have the numbers.

I liked the guy from Orange…when Jeff called out he was moving so slowly he was almost still, and he yelled back, “thank you Jeffrey”

And who is the blonde bitter Betty.  It is not cheating to help allies. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I kind of get why they did that. It IS a dirty move, but they wanted Coco to lose a number this time.

At least we will FINALLY get to know who Coco is as a tribe. We haven't seen shit from anyone other than Karla on that tribe, so it's about damn time we learn how Coco operates as a tribe.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

I guess I'm mean as hell, and I'll die for what I'm about to say, but (if you read the info of the cast), at least someone on Planet Earth might think Carmine looks 1.5 times her age, while Cassidy is the survivor version of Emma Watson

1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

So if I remember right, there's supposedly a girls alliance + James, and then Ryan and Geo think Karla is with them and don't know about the girls alliance.

I just don't want it to be Ryan. I like him and find him sympathetic.

• Love 3

More bitter Coco "they had to help them."  Again Coco, you sucked pretty bad in two challenges today.  Baka might have figured it out on their own.  

Geo wants to vote off Cassidy and tries to get assurance from Karla she's on his side.  He may have just sealed his own fate by saying he thinks he's calling the shots.

• Love 1

Lindsay at least recognizes that when a vote seems this easy there's usually something up.  She's super paranoid but can't pinpoint why.  Oh, she doesn't understand why people are still strategizing when the plan is in place.  Has she ever seen this show before?  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1
Just now, vb68 said:

Lindsay might get herself voted out here.

I think she will.  Though because of that, why take a chance.  Go for broke.  If Carmine can get some advantage, that would be huge, I suppose

• Love 1