Type keyword(s) to search

S43.E04: Show No Mercy LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

So unless there's a big surprise the vote is between Geo and Lindsay.

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I think keeping Lindsay is way more dangerous, but I also fully get why Geo should be the option. But now, you prioritize paranoia vs ego.

At least with Geo, you can work around his ego and let him think he's running things.  Paranoia can end up being a worse enemy and getting you booted if you can't reign that other person in.  I have a feeling if Cassidy went up to Lindsay and lied about something Karla said, Lindsay would flip the vote to her in a heart beat without even thinking it through.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

At least with Geo, you can work around his ego and let him think he's running things.  Paranoia can end up being a worse enemy and getting you booted if you can't reign that other person in.  I have a feeling if Cassidy went up to Lindsay and lied about something Karla said, Lindsay would flip the vote to her in a heart beat without even thinking it through.

Exactly. Lindsay won't believe anything while Geo would believe anything that inflates his ego.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

I’m reading the posts and still don’t know who’s carmine. 

I've been rather occupied and busy this past summer.   Otherwise, I'd be able to disclose or mention what Lindsay's married or maiden name was on the show

It sounds like Lindsay listened to James, so I feel like it'll be a Geo vote-out. As long as James can promise he can keep Lindsay calm, the others might let her slide by for a little bit until they can't.

Oh wow, they actually voted out Lindsay.

A very smart move for their tribe, but I genuinely wasn't sure it would go that way.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It sounds like Lindsay listened to James, so I feel like it'll be a Geo vote-out. As long as James can promise he can keep Lindsay calm, the others might let her slide by for a little bit until they can't.

Listening to her at TC I would have bet money she was safe and dug herself out of that hole.  I guess dealing with Geo's ego (which may be slightly deflated since he was out of the loop with the Lindsay vote) is easier than paranoia.

• Love 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Holy crap I did not see that coming.  I really thought they were setting Geo up to look stupid when his torch got snuffed.

Well, he still looked blindsided even though it wasn't him.

He was still blindsided because nobody filled him in on the vote NOT being Cassidy.

So not only did they get rid of a dangerous player, they knocked Geo's ego down a few points by telling him "yeah, we didn't tell you who the actual vote was, you're not in as control as you think."

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Lindsay's very blunt and honest, I'll give her that. She'll call you out and won't hold back.

I thought that was exactly the wrong tone and attitude to take at TC.

• Love 1