Type keyword(s) to search

S43.E04: Show No Mercy LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

One tribe makes a strategic decision in this week’s immunity challenge that sends another tribe to tribal council. One castaway’s paranoia and overconfidence risks leading them to their downfall.

Original airdate 10/12/22

This is your LIVE CHAT thread 

And Gabler decides to sneak up on Sami and I think Elie while they are sleeping to cover them with palm fronds.  Which woke them up.  He was trying to be nice, but they didn't appreciate it.  I don't blame them.

• Love 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

And Gabler decides to sneak up on Sami and I think Elie while they are sleeping to cover them with palm fronds.  Which woke them up.  He was trying to be nice, but they didn't appreciate it.  I don't blame them.

That was just weird. I totally understood Sami's confused, "um, why is there a palm frond on me?"

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Cody: I voted my ally out but it feels like everything was happening TO me!

His whole comparison to breaking up with his girlfriend and the pizza guy not showing up and something about going to the bar makes me think he's lived that all in real life.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Ugh, two of these dumb challenges in one episode. Bored already. If they'd come up with something new maybe I'd be interested but they are starved for challenge ideas. They're all some combination of the same elements. Throwing bean bags, digging up puzzle pieces, you name it. Yawn.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Coco may actually catch up here.  I like when the challenges are close.

Oh wait never mind, Vesi wins. 

Vesi can pick one camp to go to and take one of their items.  Jeff is making the other two tribes leave while Vesi makes their decision so they can be surprised.

Only thing they can't take is flint.  Noelle is trying to wheel and deal the fish for something else.  I think?

• Useful 1

Do they have to give up the entire reward if they are trading? 10 fish is too much for any tribe as they can't eat them all in one sitting and there's no way of keeping them from spoiling. Unless they are small fish, then 10 wouldn't be that much.

Ideally they could keep one fish each and trade the remaining fish for something else.

ETA: Forgot they don't have a flint.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

i hope they visit Coco. Coco hasn't had to cut anyone yet or have a lot of adversity. 

I don't hope they do, but I'd shake my head if they didn't.  This is a game; gotta target Coco

• Love 1

Cody is going to be the one to raid the other tribes camp.  

Baka thinks they'd be stupid not to come to their camp because they have so much.  Coco doesn't think their camp is going to get a visit from Vesi.

Did Cody seriously get the episode title again?

• Love 1

I was worried that Cody was going to go rogue. Surprisingly (or maybe not so, as he HAS been seen making some good strategic moves), he negotiated and played Coco while keeping his tribe happy.

1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

I'm kind of glad we haven't seen much of Coco.  They all seem kind of unbearable.

Karla is the only one I like on that tribe, but she's also the only one getting any sort of air time.

• Love 3