Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Chat Thread

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, meligator said:

Can you go take Truely out to lunch or do something fun together?  You aren't tied to the house Kody.

See, this is exactly why Kodouchecanoe is not the King of Anything OTHER than Planet Dumbass??

He's holding out on Truely because he's PISSED OFF AT CHRISTINE....  Talk about filling up your kid's mind with some BAD STUFF...

He's just a complete ass.

• Like 2
  • Applause 7
  • Love 14

Kody is still angry that she moved his stuff out…six months prior?  Pout much? 

The family hasn’t gotten together for two months and Robyn wants to act like she is devastated? 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Don't say anything Meri.  You just stick around to find out that Douchie's gonna give YOU another chance!!  NOT!

SHUT IT NOW DOUCHIE!! I'm about to lose my shit over his dumbass comments!

Yep, it means you and the Douchie AREN'T MARRIED either Meri.  The difference is that Meri WON'T go and Christine is GONE.  What a bunch of dingleberries!!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Ya know, Kody. MANY children are good with their parents getting a divorce. They understand that parents can be unhappy together and they want them to be happy. They get that parents sometimes need to be apart to be happy. God. What an ass.

Why would Christine need an approval for a divorce from a church of which she is no longer a member? Shut up Robyn.

Edited by Elizzikra
  • Like 4
  • Love 11
12 minutes ago, meligator said:

Can you go take Truely out to lunch or do something fun together?  You aren't tied to the house Kody.

Or just have Truly over for the day to see Kody’s favorite kids!  Seriously, can’t she just come and not sleep over.

• Applause 1
  • Love 5

Kody and Christine have no legal contract. There is not a legal union. Neither one of them is part of the church they belonged to when they got married, the same church that kicked them out. Meri, you can consider yourself married to Kody all you want. He doesn't consider you two as married. 

And Christine's leaving is NOT sudden if you had a brain in your head, which you don't. 

• Like 4
  • Love 13

Here is what killed me.  They need no papers to be married why do they need papers to be divorced? And why doesn't Robyn just shut up?

And Meri, a few years ago she was ready to hightail it out of there. And surprise, surprise, surprise, the asshat doesn't consider her a wife anymore. (I wonder if he went to his church and got papers for that?)

And who knew Asshat was such a drama queen?  His only problem with any of it is that SHE threw him out of the house and SHE is walking away from him rather than grovel like Meri.

And my final question, why the hell did Christine put herself through that??  The only one she needed to tell was Janelle who is her friend.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 22

Kody - you dumbass. If you want to connect with your kids, CONNECT WITH YOUR KIDS. 

What a dipshit. He's a crap husband and a crap father. They would all be better off without him.

WHY does Kody keep acting like he had no idea this was coming? And WHY does he act like he couldn't just ask Christine what was going on?

Edited by Elizzikra
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 13

Well Kody you dumpass you are connecting to Robyn’s kids because you live with them and you have been giving them all of your time for the last 3 years.

Meri is crazy for staying !

Edited by Emmeline
  • Like 2
  • Applause 8
  • Love 10

Kody, you are more connected with Robyn and her kids because you live with them.

You said Robyn and my kids. But when you talked about the others you said Janelle's and Christine's kids.

What do you expect?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 7
  • Love 13

Kody's talking heads this episode:

• Meri's dead to me, but it's nice that she has one friend.
  • I hate Christine.  I mean, right now.  
  • Poor Robyn and AuroraBreannaDayton.  There's no room for Truely.
  • Janelle's on the watchlist, because she's abetting Christine's departure.
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 8