Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Chat Thread

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

And Christine lets us know that she has no interest in the property--it is Kody, Janelle, Meri and Robyn that own the dirt patch.

If Janelle really has to convince the other wives it will be problematic because Meri will never let her put an RV on her plot.

Robyn will plant a seed in Kody's head that RVs can increase the likelihood or contracting Covid, or that Janelle living on the property will make it more difficult to bring utilities to the property, or that Janelle can't do it because Kody needs more storage.

• Applause 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

WTF is the big ass deal, MERI, about a temporary, gravel, rectangle for Janelle to use for four months, max?  It's not concrete and removing it can be done in a day...a few days if done by hand.  🙄

Does she even go out there? She acts like Janelle wants to park right outside Meri's bedroom window and violate Meri's....autonomy...or whatever. 

Edited by eskimo
To add
  • Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 10
On 10/2/2022 at 10:04 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

Does she have her own money …I watch on and off and assumed he was the breadwinner and they all stayed home.

It don’t think they ever explained how their money is handled.  Janelle worked full time in Utah but I think most of their money these day come from the show.  I thought they all bought or rent their homes on their own.  I doubt Kody is contributing to the homes in any way.  But I can’t understand why Kody called Christine’s home his house too.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 4

Meri says they have to pay for the properties before they can build on them. That’s not how it works where I live. They must have some very convoluted finances on those CP lots.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Kody can't store things in Meris house?  Why?  Why can't he speak to his baby mommas and help Janelle out?  Why would any of those women care if janelles RV is parked on their plot for a few months?  These are the most uncooperative adults!

Edited by Granny58
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 11

Seriously, why couldn't they just build a big old house now out on the land??  CHRISTINE was the one who didn't want one BIG house!

Shut it Meri.  I'm sorry you lost your Mother.  You just need to suck it up and run your own damn Bed & Breakfast.  You're trying to sell some dumbass retreat for $4500 - $6000 per PERSON for Jeebus' sake.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Love 1

Last week:

Kody: I’M THE HEAD OF THIS HOUSEHOLD! YOU ALL SIGNED UP FOR PATRIARCHY!

This week:

Kody: Uh…I mean I’m not gonna tell people Janelle can park the RV on their property…I mean Janelle can ask their permission but I’m not going to.

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 7
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

As awful as it sounds, I really don't want to hear about Bonnie's passing. Maybe it is because I don't really want to see Meri on my screen.

Kody suggesting Meri move to the B & B makes sense to me. He has been clear that they will not have a husband wife relationship again and Mariah has moved. He sees no reason for her to be in Flagstaff.

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

Kody can't store things in Merits house?  Why?  Why can't he speak to his baby mommas and help Janelle out?  Why would any of those women care if janelles RV is parked on their plot for a few months?  These are the most uncooperative adults!

And they are all flabbergasted that Christine doesn't want to stay with these selfish fools.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • Love 7

Legally, if your name is on the deed as owner or co-owner, you have the authority to use it the way you want. You don’t need all owners to agree.  The other owners have the right too.  So, Kody can authorize the RV being on the lots.  His name is on all the lots, right?  

• Like 2
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Ms.Lulu said:

I also think that Janelle should have purchased Christine's house. 

Kody wouldn't even have to move this things.

That would be waaaaaaaaaaayyyy too logical for these morons!!!

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, Cancun said:

Meri says they have to pay for the properties before they can build on them. That’s not how it works where I live. They must have some very convoluted finances on those CP lots.

The way I understand it, 2 lots are paid for and 2 are mortgaged. Until all lots are paid, they can't redo the lots. Until they redo them, they can't get the utilities to make them habitable. 

Fool's paradise, Kody.

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
Just now, Art Of Noiz said:

The way I understand it, 2 lots are paid for and 2 are mortgaged. Until all lots are paid, they can't redo the lots. Until they redo them, they can't get the utilities to make them habitable. 

Fool's paradise, Kody.

Makes sense. The lien holders wouldn’t allow the property lines to be modified as long as they are owed money. N

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

I would bet good money that Robyn got into Kody's ears about Janelle and her RV.

That’s what I think too especially when Janelle said Kody says one thing then a few days later he changes his mind or says the opposite.

• Like 4
  • Love 12

Boy, Janelle's really got the fupa thing happening, doesn't she??  And I think the "boys" helping out with the moving after all the shit KoDouche gave them?? Quelle irony.

Douchie wants to build 5 houses out there and rent out 2 of them for retirement $$$???

WHO would want to live around these people?? Takers? Anyone?

Edited by goofygirl
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Kody should get a physical.  He seems too over the top and more scattered than normal.  Something seems off.  

While he's at it, he needs to insist that the GOITER that ate Flagstaff needs looking into as well!

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

The kids are confused because Robyn said it is happening with Christine.  It is about the end of KODY's and Christine's relationship.  

Sounds like Robyn blamed Christine when telling her kids.

Mykelti is relieved. Ysabel is sad and she saw it coming.

Apparently Kody, Robyn and Meri were the only ones that didn't see it coming.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I think the big dill about the RV is that they don’t have much else to talk about.  Lack of content for this show is a glaring problem.  

That's a bleak thought. Maybe TLC will do shopping trips with Robyn for next season. Shoe shopping with Kody. 

• LOL 3
3 minutes ago, Ms.Lulu said:

The kids are confused because Robyn said it is happening with Christine.  It is about the end of KODY's and Christine's relationship.  

Sounds like Robyn blamed Christine when telling her kids.

I guess Aurora dgaf? She left her out.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, sheshark said:

So King Sol and Princess Ariellaaala know about the divorce and Truely does not?  Why? A slip of the tongue could really hurt.

This is what I was thinking.  And why did Robyn need to tell her kids right now anyway? She sure likes dumping adult problems on her kids. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • Love 8