Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E10: Moody Monthiversaries

• Start Topic

As they celebrate their one-month anniversaries, the couples reflect on their progress and set their sights on the road to Decision Day; while some seek to recapture the magic they've lost, others struggle to foster trust.

Airs September 7 at 8:00PM EDT

I like Binh.  He was busy with his studies to become successful, he knows nothing about women.  That’s why he turns to other people for advice.  You can see he doesn’t know much about women and what they need.  I love the way he dresses.  Not cheap at all. Quite the opposite.  His clothes are expensive and very flattering.  Morgan has to give him a chance as he’s trying.

I don’t think Alexa came on the show for love.  I think she came on for exposure.  Every outfit she wears says “Look at me, I’m outrageous”.

Edited by kristen111
  • Applause 1
  • Love 14

Krysten is losing herself in this marriage. She knows better. 

I don’t know what Justin and Binh have said, but Alexis  needed to keep it to herself and not start stuff.  I’m not surprised that Binh went to ask Alexis what she told Morgan since Morgan would not tell  him. So then Alexis immediately calls Morgan.  Now / do you really believe Alexis  and Morgan haven’t complained to each other  about their spouses? 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

So/ why are these spouses talking about their spouses to their friends on camera and then getting mad when their spouse does it off camera? 

They probably told to do so.  This bunch this season are all mismatched.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

So/ why are these spouses talking about their spouses to their friends on camera and then getting mad when their spouse does it off camera? 

Maybe because they all know that the stuff on camera is production-driven and when they talk off-camera, it is probably sharing REAL thoughts?

• Love 5

Krysten and Mitch:  Buddha can't help you two.

Krysten is trying too hard, like she's desperate to please him.  She needs to just chill and let him do things for her.  If he doesn't, then she'll know to say NO on Decision Day.   

• Love 6

Alexis  needed to keep it to herself and not start stuff. 

Yup. She is a total shit stirrer. I don't know enough about Morgan and Binh and what happened between the two of them to really have an opinion, but I do think that Alexis stirred the pot. 

• Like 1
  • Love 12

I don’t think Binh knows how to navigate a relationship.  Morgan is too tough for him.  Ok, he went to friends for an opinion .. he didn’t kill anyone.  She’s too harsh with him, and will always be right.  I don’t think he has a chance for a successful marriage with her.  He has no idea what to do with her, as he’s totally confused.  Where are the experts to help him out.  Where is Pastor Cal?  Hiding?  The guy needs help.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 20

We still don't know exactly what Binh said about Morgan to Justin and Miguel. Morgan said that he was talking sh*t about her, but Binh didn't really defend himself. Morgan was so angry but Binh is not an assertive person and was apologizing but I get the feeling that he didn't know exactly what he was apologizing for.

I'm starting to believe that Binh, a Mama's boy, had never had a girlfriend. He seems clueless. Maybe he honestly was going to Justin for advice. Advice on how exactly to BE a husband. HOW to please his wife. I just don't know. He seems confused why Morgan is so upset with him. I just want to know WHAT exactly was said to Justin.

Edited by ECM1231
  • Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 8
16 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

I simply do not believe that Morgan  has never discussed Binh with anyone ever.  She’s very immature 

Yeah. It seems as if Binh sought out advice from Justin and Miguel, and Morgan saw that as talking shit about her and airing their dirty laundry. I'm not really a Binh fan, but I wish he would have stood up for himself more.

• Love 8
Just now, ECM1231 said:

We still don't know exactly what Binh said about Morgan to Justin and Miguel. Morgan said that he was talking sh*t about her, but Binh didn't really defend himself. Morgan was so angry but Binh is not an assertive person and was apologizing but I get the feeling that he didn't know exactly what he was apologizing before.

I'm starting to believe that Binh, a Mama's boy, had never had a girlfriend. He seems clueless. Maybe he honestly was going to Justin for advice. Advice on how exactly to BE a husband. HOW to please his wife. I just don't know. He seems confused why Morgan is so upset with him. I just want to know WHAT exactly was said to Justin.

ETA: @kristen111, just read your post and see we are of like minds.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, kikicat said:

We don't really know much about Binh. But I'm pretty sure he didn't commit an unforgiveable sin.

I don’t think he’s ever had a love relationship before and doesn’t know what to do.

Oh Good Lord .. A hot pink cat suit.  (Alexia)

• Love 1

We still don't know exactly what Binh said about Morgan to Justin and Miguel. Morgan said that he was talking sh*t about her, but Binh didn't really defend himself. Morgan was so angry but Binh is not an assertive person and was apologizing but I get the feeling that he didn't know exactly what he was apologizing for.

I'm not entirely sure what Binh is apologizing for either since Morgan didn't really let Binh get a word in edgewise. If he promised her not to discuss their relationship with the other guys, yeah, he is in the wrong. But I thought her anger was outsized and she basically chose to believe what Alexis said she overheard in Justin's conversations with Binh, instead of believing what Binh told her that he said (when he could get in a few syllables). 

Even if I accept that Morgan has a justifiable reason to be angry, she handled it badly. She walked out, saying she didn't want to talk to Binh about the problem but throwing things over her shoulder like "Alexis told me everything." Then when he met her on monthaversary day she would not let him speak and then goes on about how she will give him ONE CHANCE to explain and own up. But I don't really see her owning her part in any of this. Maybe, Morgan, give some thought to why it's so easy for your husband to talk to a friend and so impossible to talk to you?

Also, from Morgan "I want you to remember and know how much you have hurt me EVERY DAY." Good lord. That is just vindictive and petty and wrong on so many levels. 

Edited by Elizzikra
  • Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 18
1 minute ago, ECM1231 said:

Alexis's pink skin tight jumpsuit....OY!

She looks terrible.

Just now, Elizzikra said:

Even if I accept that Morgan has a justifiable reason to be angry, she handled it badly. She walked out, saying she didn't want to talk to Binh about the problem but throwing things over her shoulder like "Alexis told me everything." Then when he met her on monthaversary day she would not let him speak and then goes on about how she will give him ONE CHANCE to explain and own up.

She was performing. She totally rehearsed that “I wrote my vows for a husband and that’s not you” speech in the mirror the night before. She also said straight up that she was only staying married to punish him; that’s what “I want you to see every day how much you hurt me” means. It’s very juvenile. She has no intention of forgiving him; she wants to stay mad. And because she won’t tell him explicitly what she’s mad about, he can’t really apologize and then she gets to be mad that he’s not “owning up.” It’s very manipulative.

I hope Morgan doesn’t bring all … this … to the bedside, because she came across here as a total bully.

• Like 2
  • Applause 7
  • Love 8

Morgan (throwing daggers and flowers): "I despise you and will never forgive you."

Binh:

Morgan: "This marriage is over."

Binh: "Wha--"

Morgan: "You know what you did."

Binh: 

Morgan: "But I'm not quitting the show because you need to suffer every time you see my face."

Binh: she got that right 

Edited by kikicat
editing my playlet
  • Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

I'm behind...

But sweet smoking Jesus - WHAT is that mess of an outfit that Alexis is wearing??? I can't figure out if I should look at the skintight, neonpink catsuit with attached gloves or the carpetbag of a coat. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

I hope Morgan doesn’t bring all … this … to the bedside, because she came across here as a total bully.

I'll say it. Give her a whip and one of Alexis' catsuits and she could make a lot of money in S&M.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

I'm glad that Krysten realizes that she's had enough of the tap-dancing to please Mitch; I hope he meant it when he said he would be there for her.

Justin and Alexis need to call it a day. I don't know what exactly happened at the dinner; they just seem to always be talking past each other.

As for Morgan, her forever-mad stance is a power move designed to keep her wants, needs, and preferences at the forefront. She doesn't have to try to be a good wife to Binh if he's always put in a position to appease her.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Vanderboom said:

She doesn't have to try to be a good wife to Binh if he's always put in a position to appease her.

I can’t think of anything she’s done for him. Has she made him a meal, given him a back rub, paid him a compliment?

• Applause 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Crashcourse said:

I'm so tired of Stacia constantly dabbing her eyes.

Alexis is a shit-stirrer.

Yes to BOTH....no spontaneity anymore.  Seems like all the "characters" are scripted.  Concept of show has gone KAPUT!!

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

I can’t think of anything she’s done for him. Has she made him a meal, given him a back rub, paid him a compliment?

They were happy at their wedding before they knew each other. Hah. Seems like I remember them having one lighthearted moment on the beach, but other than that, I've got nothing.

Edited by kikicat
added more words
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, kristen111 said:

I like Binh.  He was busy with his studies to become successful, he knows nothing about women.  That’s why he turns to other people for advice.  You can see he doesn’t know much about women and what they need.  I love the way he dresses.  Not cheap at all. Quite the opposite.  His clothes are expensive and very flattering.  Morgan has to give him a chance as he’s trying.

I don’t think Alexa came on the show for love.  I think she came on for exposure.  Every outfit she wears says “Look at me, I’m outrageous”.

In fairness to Binh I don't feel like he has much screen time at all so I have no reason not to like him, but I know I don't totally trust his wife and nor do I support how she reacts, she seems worse than what she accuses him of doing to me.  I don't like her, she has too many issues too.

Edited by endure
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5

Was Alexia going to eat with her jacket and gloves on?

Yes. 

I'm not sure she can take those gloves off without taking off the entire catsuit. I think they are attached.

And seriously, couldn't Alexis and Justin excuse themselves and go bicker away from the other couples. AWKWARD!

Also what is in the corner of Krysten's upper eyelid?

• Love 4
Just now, Elizzikra said:

And seriously, couldn't Alexis and Justin excuse themselves and go bicker away from the other couples. AWKWARD!

Mitch made a “yikes” face and looked at the ceiling and that would totally have been me.

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Yes. 

I'm not sure she can take those gloves off without taking off the entire catsuit. I think they are attached.

Also what is in the corner of Krysten's upper eyelid?

Either two diamonds, or two stys.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Morgan berating Binh was painful and uncomfortable to watch.  Poor guy!  She treated him like a child.  I hate that production brought him back just so that she could berate him some more. What a nut case!  Still waiting for her to tell him what it is that he said.  And yes, she lied on her MFAS application; she doesn't have an MBA.  

Alexis needs to mind her own damn business.  It's her fault that this happened.  I can't help but wonder why Morgan believed her so implicitly.  

Edited by Adeejay
  • Like 1
  • Love 8