Type keyword(s) to search

S19.E09: Week 9: Overnight Dates Part 1

• Start Topic

Here comes the part where they could potentially sleep with and/or proclaim they’re falling in love with multiple people. If Rachel already told  Tino and Gabby already told Erich that they’re falling in love, then they can’t progress further with anyone else or they’ll be hypocritical after crying over Clayton for doing the same.

• Love 5

The problem with these water events is they wash off your carefully applied TV makeup.  Erich just got a tour of every freckle, blemish, and zit. 

He probably doesn't care, but she's watching with horror right now.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, phlebas said:

The problem with these water events is they wash off your carefully applied TV makeup.  Erich just got a tour of every freckle, blemish, and zit. 

He probably doesn't care, but she's watching with horror right now.

Yes. Now we see why she wears so much makeup. I feel for her. I've struggled with my complexion my entire life. Even bright sunlight is terrifying. She's very brave.

• Love 1

I hope the raw Gabby is different from camera Gabby, because it just feels like all her past history has made her put up a facade in her life. I like her with Erich.

8 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

And somehow all 120ish rooms use skeleton keys? What are the chances?! Lol.

I know right. At my hotel and most hotels guests use keycards or their cell phones for digital key. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 1

Dear Hubby is boycotting this show but he is working this evening so I am watching until he comes home.  His boycott will remain until Chris Harrison comes back, so he ain’t returning.  But I was curious.

Nothing has changed, has it.  It’s still vapid, empty, shallow, scripted….  But not entertaining, anymore.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

I hope the raw Gabby is different from camera Gabby, because it just feels like all her past history has made her put up a facade in her life. I like them together.

100%. I don't put much stock in these TV relationships, but I also think they make a good couple. The part of me that isn't completely cynical hopes these crazy kids make a go of it.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Okay, we just spent way too much time on “the morning after” and Erich and Gabby both freaking out over their own and the other’s potential feelings. This doesn’t bode well.

Plus we had the clip in the preview of a tough teary conversation between them. I was about to switch channels when Tino came up after but yay it’s Aven. 

Eta: I’m really getting annoyed with autocorrect today! 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Plus we had the clip in the preview of a tough teary conversation between them. I was about to switch channels when Tino came up after but yay it’s Aven. 

Just a reminder that the Fantasy suites are spread across two episodes so I am sure that tomorrow night is when we see the fireworks.  

• Love 1

Ok since they’re just going to force us to endure Tino and I wasn’t paying attention to a word he said to Jesse but all I could see was a forehead full of popping veins and pock marks all over his face. But I watched for Jesse. 

6 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Oh, no! Tino talking to Jesse while Rachel is falling in love with Aven is even more foreboding! It’s never a good sign when a contestant talks to the host.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Jaundiced Eye said:

Rachel's speech pattern drives me a little nuts. Clay-en, impor-an, me and Aven.

Swallowing the "t" is pretty common here in New England, but she's a Florida girl.

And she is definitely terrible at the me/I thing. But then, everyone on this show is. As a former editor, it's going to give me a myocardial infarction 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

I’m so jaded I’m already anticipating the breakups. Gabys voice is just soooooo annoying, and the things she says…. Erich is ok but he, will be crushed when his father passes and gabby is an emotional wreck . They will leave together but won’t last. Rachel is so sweet, but i think she’s being very careless with Aven. Tino is her pick but he will have a meltdown when he sees this, much like Andi and Josh . Lol not sure why i still watch this but i can’t quit you bachelor nation!😂

5 minutes ago, Jaundiced Eye said:

Rachel's speech pattern drives me a little nuts. Clay-en, impor-an, me and Aven.

Me too . Ugh.

• Love 1

Okay, why are there two floor lamps right next to each other, highlighting 4 blank picture frames in this fantasy suite?

Didn’t Rachel already tell Tino she was falling in love with him? Maybe she was just telling that to the camera last week. Aven for Bachelor! He can do better than Rachel! 

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, nlkm9 said:

Tino is her pick but he will have a meltdown when he sees this, much like Andi and Josh .

Tino gives me bad vibes. His family visit was almost as bad as Hannah Brown's visit to Jed's--actually worse because Jed's family had some snark to go along with their stink eyes while Tino's family had stink eyes and bad style and no entertaining snark. 

• Love 6
Just now, TheFinalRose said:

Tino gives me bad vibes. His family visit was almost as bad as Hannah Brown's visit to Jed's--actually worse because Jed's family had some snark to go along with their stink eyes while Tino's family had stink eyes and bad style and no entertaining snark. 

Agreed. But they have been on fire since the first nite. It’s so obvious she is picking tino. 

• Love 1

Well they already showed Johnny in paradise 😏

1 minute ago, Jaundiced Eye said:

I hate watching Tino kiss. He looks like he's slurping oysters. Creeps me out.

Again we really need the 🤮 emoji!