Type keyword(s) to search

S19.E09: Week 9: Overnight Dates Part 1

• Start Topic

On 9/5/2022 at 8:17 PM, nlkm9 said:

2 things that drive me nuts!!! 
1) it is not a “ pit in your stomach” it is a feeling like a pit in your stomach. 
2) this hasn’t been said yet but “ weary” instead of wary.

This drives me mad too. But I always thought a bad feeling IN the pit of your stomach- the furthest reaches. 

• Like 2
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, eyelash said:

You couldn't pay me to plunge into that awful looking bacteria hole!

There are many beautiful cenotes near Riviera Maya. It is very strange that they chose this murky one. Usually they are crystal clear. You aren't allowed to wear sunscreen, deodorant, or anything that would sully the water when going into them.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 9/7/2022 at 10:06 AM, Rebky said:

This drives me mad too. But I always thought a bad feeling IN the pit of your stomach- the furthest reaches. 

This is how I've always thought about it too, but I'm older so maybe it's a generational thing and it changed?

Tino’s head is going to blow off when he hears Rachel talking about Aven having the whole "package." 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Love 3

Rachel’s way of speaking drives me crazy . She does the chandler bing with the major emphasis on certain words in her sentences except she’s not funny while saying it . 
Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me ( see Tino , that’s the right analogy .) I just find her to be very empty and vapid in everything she says and she doesn’t sound real when she speaks . Gabby , for as annoying as her voice can be , at least seems sincere and she has a good personality . Rachel just wants to make out and cry , lather rinse repeat . 

This season is kinda brutal with 90 % of the guys not being into either girl , but I think a lot of it is that this season in particular the leads are spending much less time with each contestant due to having to share screen time so the reality of a guy wanting to even pretend to want to spend the rest of his life with a girl he’s had like 2-3 conversations with is absurd .

Edited by Jax7917
  • Love 11
On 9/6/2022 at 7:30 PM, dizzyd said:

That’s one thing we didn’t get in this split season, a 2/1 date because those were epic. Kasey was legendary but there’ve been other strandees since then right? Didn’t Becca leave David in the desert, Taylor was left in a swamp, Ashley I was left in the badlands, Chad was left in the woods and I wish he’d stayed there, someone was left on an uninhabited Island. 

Don't forget one of the OG strandings...Andy Baldwin left Peyton stranded on an aircraft carrier!

On 9/6/2022 at 9:47 PM, ljenkins782 said:

Yeah, it really stood out in this episode that Aven is really dull.

Glad to hear someone else say that.  I thought I was the only who felt that way.

On 9/7/2022 at 1:22 PM, Sweet-tea said:

This is how I've always thought about it too, but I'm older so maybe it's a generational thing and it changed?

Tino’s head is going to blow off when he hears Rachel talking about Aven having the whole "package." 

I don't know why Rachel was so careless about making that package comment when she KNEW Tino (AND his parents) would see it! Was she unable to control the opportunity to boast and show off? Then again I also do not understand why she was intimate with Aven if she knew Tino was the one all along. How ironic that she claimed Zach may not be ready for an engagement due to a lack of maturity.🤷🏻‍♀️

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3