Type keyword(s) to search

S10: Big Fat Fabulous LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

The place to live chat about Whitney.  Watching live?  Want to chat with fellow posters?  This is the place.  This thread will be open during the initial US East Coast showing. 

Live chat can include:

• Commentary on anything happening during the episode
  • Things that were shown on the show prior to this episode 
  • Comments on social media from before the episode was filmed 
  • Commentary on the previews, commercials, etc.

Live chat cannot include:

• Spoilers!  Do not discuss future information unless you saw it in a preview shown during the episode
  • Social media from after the episode was filmed.  This social media should only be discussed in the social media thread.

Questions?  PM @PrincessPurrsALot

When the show is over you can get ready for 

giphy.gif

We won't insist you join Whitney in hers. 😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

So, why is Whit in bed, supposedly in the morning without her cpap?  Maybe, she got a dental device or implant.  

Why is she in bed nude with a coworker while complaining about her dad walking into her house without knocking when she has a whole camera crew in her room 😂

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

Heather is so pretty, I don't know why they make seem like it's so hard for her to find a good man. Don't even get me started on those years she was carrying a torch for Buddy, the drug addicted hobosexual and thought he was the best she would ever find.

Are we to believe her 80 year old dad would climb stairs and just barge into her room without calling out to make his presence known in the house first.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

A braces story? Really???? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Only the Beatles were interesting no matter what they were doing. Even if they were just staring at cereal in a cupboard or looking at lint.

It seemed kind of uber-Whitney to say she was "cheated" because her teeth got crooked again. That's what happens when you don't wear your retainers -- and that's pretty normal neglect for teenagers. (raising my hand)

I do like knowing how Babs is doing, though.

Just now, JeanJean said:
Edited by JeanJean
  • Love 1

Haven't seen it yet but it is likely. "The loving daughter" called out her mother attempting to do something with her "stroke hand" when they were in Maine. The dislike I have of this overgrown toddler has no bounds. She uses every opportunity to expose other's weaknesses while laughing about them..

• Love 9

Can we stop all these dates with Heather?  She constantly looks like she’s being held hostage and forced to go on these awkward outings and is that grape juice? I thought she said last week she didn’t drink or does this show make her want a drink?

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 4

No one? Anyone at all???

I like Jessica's house. It's cute. 

I'm also totally here for Heather's date. Kudos to her for recognizing that she is too comfortable in her rut of staying at home alone and is trying to work her way out of it. Keep pushing Heather. I have a feeling there are good things ahead for you. I do hope the brown roots are a clue that she is growing out the pink hair.

• Love 1

Why is Whitney paying for Lennie’s suit?  She had to keep mentioning that in the store.  He does look handsome.  Can’t understand why he is suddenly talk about a date with Whitney.  

It was nice to see Jessica’s dad Will and he was crying too.  I’m glad they colored Babbs hair.  That always seem important to her.  They usually have a salon in an assisted living home.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Why is Whitney paying for Lennie’s suit?  She had to keep mentioning that in the store.  He does look handsome.  Can’t understand why he is suddenly talk about a date with Whitney.  

It was nice to see Jessica’s dad Will and he was crying too.  I’m glad they colored Babbs hair.  That always seem important to her.  They usually have a salon in an assisted living home.

I hate how she is constantly putting him down:

We need to do something about your butt she said to him as they walked into the suit store.

Oh I can't believe you didn't even have a date while I was a HomeComing Queen she had to say two or three times to let us know how much more attractive and popular she was twenty years ago.

And note to Whitney, maybe don't get your face shaved at the barber shop if you're trying to seduce someone.

He sticks around and puts up with all her shit for  roof over his head because he's a hobosexual and beards for her, so she has to pay.

He is the new Buddy who also needed a roof over his head, had to put  up with her sexual innuedos, and also had a drug problem.

Is it weird we feel the need to constantly be reminded that Lennie is sober for 1 year. I mean good for him, but is there something in their contract that says every male who lives in Whitney's home needs to be in recovery: BUDDY TAL LENNIE.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Love 6
On 9/27/2022 at 10:51 PM, Emmeline said:

It was probably a bribe to spend time with her. “ Ohhhh please come with me…I’ll pay”

• Love 3

If it’s warm enough for an outdoor wedding, wouldn’t it be super hot in the Caribbean.  In June of this year in NC we had temps at or near 100 degrees!  It was crazy.  I guess there was some reason they wanted to go to St. Lucia.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

If it’s warm enough for an outdoor wedding, wouldn’t it be super hot in the Caribbean.  In June of this year in NC we had temps at or near 100 degrees!  It was crazy.  I guess there was some reason they wanted to go to St. Lucia.  

I don’t know if they still do this, but St. Lucia used to give reality shows free hotel rooms and use of amenities to film stuff they could use in their tourism reels.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Apparently I am the only one watching tonight, but I finally have to say something amidst all the fake-ity fake fake. Lennie doesn’t want to dance with you, Whit, because when he gives even a half-hearted attempt to join in, you make fun of him. You did it in St. Lucia and you did it at Jess’s wedding. But Hilda was encouraging and complimentary of his effort. See the difference?  Ugh, she’s so awful.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Parts of this are really lame.  I wonder whyWhit got sick on the banana ride.  It didn’t look that bumpy. 

I do think WHIT’s swimwear looked really good.  Those are the best suits and cover pieces she’s ever worn on the show.

Does the show have a different producer this season?  It really seems off.  

St. Lucia does look nice though.  I’ve been to the Caribbean once.  The Keys are nice too.  

This is coming on an hour early, right?  

• Applause 1
  • Love 2

I have a great idea!!  Lennie could switch shows and go on 90 day fiance and move to St. Lucia to be with Hilda!!!

Bingo. Bango.  Shut the fuck up Shitney.  You're trying waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy too hard to make this Lennie love relationship a thang.  Just stop.

And SCENE.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I wonder what Lenny looks like underneath that beard.  

Nooooooo  ✋🏼        you don't want to know.   TRUST me.    He got rid of it a season back I think .    That beard and stache are the best looking thing about him .   JMO

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

How many times did Lennie mention Whitney gave him a job?  I think he has to remind himself if this to get through these absurd scenarios.  Was it just me or did Buddy’s girlfriend look disgusted a couple of times on the boat with Whitney?

Yet another trip where Isiah has to hoist/carry Whitney.  First up a waterfall, now up out of a boat.  

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

(From previous episode) “Dancing is my love language”…really? Because I would have said it was food.

(Current Episode) I do have to say her wardrobe choices were better on the trip. A couple of the dresses and the white swimsuit coverup/hat were appropriate and tasteful.

I wish they would have shown her getting up into the open air truck they took to the mud bath place. Bet Isaiah earned his paycheck there, too, in addition to the boat haul. (Thanks to the above poster for reminding me Isaiah also hauled her up the waterfall in a previous season!)

The swimming pool meditation video was pathetic. People train to lead that type of stuff, it’s more than just “breathe in and out”. I know we only saw a short piece, but if there was more meat to it, I think TLC would have shown it - since they are desperate for interesting content.

Lennie must have misread his script when he snuggled in the pool after meditation, because that was just odd - even Whit was caught off guard.

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, suev3333 said:

Nooooooo  ✋🏼        you don't want to know.   TRUST me.    He got rid of it a season back I think .    That beard and stache are the best looking thing about him .   JMO

Really?  I’ll have to go and refresh my memory.  I’ve watched all seasons.  

I think Lenny is nice, but he does seem rather immature.  Perhaps more so than Whit.

I don’t think Whit actually hired him. More than likely, he asked about joining the show and TLC hired him to appear in the cast.  He plays the role of someone who’s working for Whit and Jess on their video productions.  I can’t see him as a permanent cast member or a partner for Whit.     

Babs’ speech sounded much improved on this episode.  I can tell that Whit and Hunter are still very concerned  about her, though.  

• Like 1
  • Love 2