Type keyword(s) to search

Would You Rather?

Cattitude
  • Start Topic

Franco. I can stab his face and call him Todd.

Who's birthday would you rather crash- Sonny or Sabrina?

Sabrina's party, less likely to be shot.  I don't want take a bullet.

Would you rather marry Kiki or have a threesome with Fluke & Levi?

It's the first day of school, and you're a teacher at Port Charles Elementary. Would you rather have Spencer in your class, or Joss?

Joss. Joss I could handle. The first time Spencer had his chauffer personally deliver something to Spencer, I'd probably lose it. Oh, and the ever present fear that Ron Moss's 70's band might show up and play their one hit.

Would you rather spend the night in a PCPD jail cell or the hospital morgue?

Edited by Francie

Naxie. Nathan's a tinier hair prettier to look at than Dante (YMMV), and Maxie is less annoying than newLulu (YMMV again). If it were JMB's Lulu, though, I might be making a different choice.

Would you rather have Lucy Coe or Father Coates officiating your wedding?

Would you rather spend 24 hours with Faison or Stavros

If it's Halloween, Faison.  If there's a heat wave, Stavros.

Would you rather go to the shooting range with Shawn or art therapy with Franco?

Edited by TeeVee329

Would you rather dance a tango with Anna or Duke?

Robert.

Okay, okay, between the two, Duke. Even though Anna is the better dancer and my all-time favorite character, I prefer a male lead on the dance floor.

Would you rather use the same bronzer and tanning booth as Victor Cassadine or have the same hair stylist as Nikolas Cassadine?

• Love 1

Nik's hair. Apparently this in an "in" look right now. I think it looks dumb, but it is what it is.

Would you rather have an embryo with Stavfroze, or be trapped in an exercise room with Maxie?

Lulu's. If it's Dante's, yay! If it's Stavros, at least I get endless amounts of laughter every time that fool walks in the room.

Nina scares the f out of me. Nina scares the f out of me.

Plus, I have no use for Nina, Silas, Donna Mills and the rest of that hella lame ass insta family. At least Lulu is a Spencer.

Would you rather be Bob Guza's personal assistant for an entire year -- and you can't quit no matter what -- or Ron Carlivati's? 

• Love 1

Jasus. 

Wanna know why?  Once he's all awake, and warm and cozy, I can have him shot and rolled off the dock again.  *claps hands like a seal*  AGAIN! 

For the fashion-minded: Would you rather have Kate Howard's wardrobe (she doesn't need it anymore) or Tracy Q's?   

• Love 2

RH because I will live and I'll get to look at RH and I'll tell him about the CarSon sex. I think the episode is on you tube. Then I'll break the 4th wall further and be like you used to be cool.

Would you rather get to flip Nina from the chair or tell everyone Sonny killed AJ or tell everyone Jason is alive and Patrick knew? (A rare triple threat!)

• Love 1

Well my choice is probably the least popular of the three, but of course I'd be there with popcorn to watch Sam slap the shit out of Patrick for keeping Jason from her.

Would you rather have to watch a cheesy prom do-over for adult Sam by Patrick or watch Nathan's WTD multiple fake-outs before his REAL father is revealed?

• Love 1

Jasus.  (damn, again?)   He could come in handy -- a poor man's Macgyvor is better than no Macgyvor, I guess. 

Would you rather have Maxie plan your wedding* or Lucy officiate (we know how successful they are at that)?

Because weeding and wedding aren't the same things.

Edited by SwordQueen
  • Love 1

Stab. I'm assuming I get to keep the jewels.

Would you rather have a popsicle embryo with Stavros.......

Or Sonny? Infertility and death nor biting are not options.

Sonny. Hey, the dimples are cute. And if it's a girl child, he'll ignore her and stay out of our way.

Would you rather work at Dr. O's General Hospital or for Sonny's organization?

I'd always chose work for Sonny, b/c he is so easy to manipulate and I have "lady parts"heh!

Would you rather have for your "I got kidnapped and all I got was this"......bloody Game of Thrones Aztec knife, or frozen embryo 1/2 BSC DNA?

The knife. No doubt.

Would you rather have to save Robin or Dr O

Robin, of course. though I hate that she is even in a position where she has to be saved. Plus Dr. O is played out to me.

Would you rather have to save live and talking Stavros or live and talking Levi?

• Love 1

Victor because I'm not that stupid. And I've hated Luke since he ran over Pointless Child Jake. (Should have either been Robin/Jason spawn or Lucky/Liz son)

Would you rather play charades with Jason or have to go to Franco's b day bash?

Plus side is you may meet Cake and Heather, obvious down sides.