Type keyword(s) to search

Would You Rather?

Cattitude
  • Start Topic

That's easy. Sonny. I get a trip to an island and a dress, right? With Kiki, I'd just get suicide.

Would you rather shoot your way out of the Crichton-Clark clinic or be a part of a Corinthos Coffee warehouse shoot out?

That's easy. Sonny. I get a trip to an island and a dress, right? With Kiki, I'd just get suicide.

Would you rather shoot your way out of the Crichton-Clark clinic or be a part of a Corinthos Coffee warehouse shoot out?

oh God. Um. Er. I guess Crichton Clark? Dante and Anna are there.

Would you rather listen to O. cry about Faison or Carly cry about Franco?

Kidnap Ava -- I'd point off in the distance, and tell Shawn "OMG, look over there!", and then while his back was turned trying to find his dignity, Ava and I'd hop in her 'copter and take off.

Would you rather have Felix as your BFF or Sabrina?  ...and you're welcome.

• Love 1

The List, cause presents.  Wait, wrong list.  Well, my name wouldn't be on anyone's "good" list, either way, but still. 

Would you rather have to spend an afternoon listening to Spencer (and his lisp) say big words, or an afternoon listening to Lulu (and her baby rabies) talk about, well, babies? 

Spencer, I can't take the baby rabies anymore.

Would you rather do art therapy with Franco or renovate the Brownstone with Morgan and Kiki?

This was just evil, tvgoddess!

Dock roll Jasus

Would you rather wear Nina's pink spandex outfit, including Emma's hoodie, or take a prescription deliveries by Dark!Sabrina? 

Prescription deliveries.  Sabrina may be "dark", but knowing her she'd just switch my vitamins with Flintstone ones & I'd be cool.  Plus, I loathe pink.

Would you rather listen to Felix talk about Sabrina or listen to Kiki tell you about people she thinks she knows better than you?

• Love 1
Would you rather be handcuffed to Maxie or to Lulu , for a day?

Maxie. I'd much rather go shopping than listen to baby rabies all day.

Along this handcuffed theme, annoying female creation of Ron version:

Would you rather be handcuffed for a day to Sabrina or Kiki?

Kiki. I'm small (5'2") I wouldn't be able to drag a knocked out Sabrina around but I think I have a chance with Kiki.

LOL, can I interrupt the flow of this thread to say I *love* this answer. For at least the next 10 minutes I'm going to enjoy imagining someone handcuffed to a knocked-out cold Kiki.

"Is your friend okay?"

"Oh yeah, she's just sleeping."

"Oh yeah, she drank too much and passed out."

Slam!! Knocked-out Kiki bumps into a door or wall. Or gets thrown on the conveyor belt of a check out line.

Etc., etc.

In fact, if GH actually shot this, I would so watch this for an entire episode!

Okay, back to the choices of death!

• Love 2

Okay, since I might have halted the game, I'll answer:

Would you rather be trolled on Facebook by pictures of Steve Burton or Maurice Bernard?

Benard? I actually like the dimples. I have to admit, Maurice was very crushable as Nico on AMC. I loved him and Cecily.

Would you rather, old school style:

Would you rather be Amy Vining's roommate in the days before social media or Scotty Baldwin's study partner in law school?

• Love 1

Study partner.

I'd tell him how r******* he is for marrying Laura.

Would you rather. ....

Have to inform Jason on what's happened in PC since he's been Dock Rolled (use if Power Point is up to you)

Or plan the Canco Wedding with Franco (you get to screw Carly over and reveal the AJ murder)

Plan the Canco Wedding. It'll be a delicious honor, actually. Slices of humble pie for everyone! I think all Jason would be interested in is a slideshow of the newest black t-shirts from Gangsters 'R Us.

Wait for the launch for Windermere in the middle of winter or run from goons through the catacombs?

• Love 1

Catacombs.  Hate the cold, plus catacombs are awesome, and I think it would be fun.  Well, unless the goons caught me.

Would you rather be operated on by Dr. O or take your chances with Sabrina, the "Angel of Revenge Death Scripts" , nursing you back to health?

• Love 1

Sabrina.  How hard would it be to lock her in a closet and nurse yourself back to health?  Dr. O could actually do some seriously damage.

Would you rather be in the wedding party at Carly and Franco's upcoming wedding or the caterer of Sonny and Connie's last wedding?

Be in the wedding party on Franco's side of course b/c hopefully I'd be part of his wicked BSC revenge plan against Carly.hehehe

Would you rather have Elizabeth the 90lb weakling keeping you alive doing chest compressions or be Robin hoping SOMEONE will rescue you?

Liz.  I'm usually about her size, and you'd be surprised what we can do.  Us weaklings gotta stick together!  Hee.

Would you rather have a defrosted Stavros coming to claim you as his or Sonny trying to seduce you with his manipples and strawberries? 

Mac, b/c ....could I take him home with me? MEOW!

Plus poohbear the werewolf really does nothing for me.<few braincells and too much fur>

Would you rather be Patrick's latest pair of chestpillows or be Olivia's "manfriend"?

Would you rather be roommates with Heather or Lucy in Miscavige?

Heather. She'd hardly ever be there. Plus I'd rather deal with fending off murder attempts than listen to Lucy's high-pitched voice for more than 30 minutes. I'd wind up killing myself in the latter instance.

Would you rather have to have Patrick as your spouse or Sonny for your father? 

• Love 1

Um.......damn . I'll take Tracy's hair since Marlena from Days cuts it. I will so take that time to dish and snark with her. I will learn if John Black can really read irl and if Hope Brady eats and why did RKK get fired. I dgaf if i get shaved. Call me Britney, bitch.

Would you rather......have to rely on Morgan and Lauren to hide you from danger or have Shawn protect your life?

Emperor Mao's jacket. I would wear them open with a form fitting tank & Capri leggings. Add some wimple earrings, a necklace or two & some strappy heels & I  would rock that look.

Would you rather hangout with Kiki while shes in boy shorts or be forced be a chaperone at a Pip/Milo's date

• Love 1

Michael against a hit man.  He has now killed three people.

Would you rather be pregnant with the child of an unemployed college drop-out that lives with his ex-wife, or the child of a mobster?

I'll definately take the mobster. He at least has money and a private island, plus I have brains and he is easy to manipulate.

Would you rather be camera stalked by your fiance or have your girlfriend repeatedly lie to your face?

Michael against a hit man.  He has now killed three people.

Who did Michael kill besides Claudia and that mob goon?

Camera stalked. At least I could accidentally loose the necklace or break it. 

Would you rather go on a road trip with Faison or Shawn?

did Michael kill besides Claudia and that mob goon?

Didn't chucky!Michael smother that Dr. that "killed" AJ, 

with a pillow?  

As to the game: I'd love to take a road trip with that crazy bastard Faison!

Would you rather mow down Jasus on the highway, or drop a crane on Kiki?

Edited by Tiger

Crane, meet Kiki.  Kiki, meet Crane.

Would you rather have Luke as your father (rape-ily seduced your mother, ran over your nephew) or Sonny (shot your mother in the head, cars tend to blow up around him)? 

Julian, so I could ask him his diet & exercise plan.  Besides Ava could drink me under the table and that's just embarrassing.

Would you rather cover up Ava's or Michael's crimes?

Um... Ava's. She gives no fucks what she does anyway. So really, I'm not covering up rage killing for Eeyore. I'm also going to get drinks, perks, and I'm sure the pay is great. And dealing with Sonny includes killing him. Eh if Shawn comes after me, his aim blows. Plus, have you seen Jordan's wardrobe?

Would you rather....

Have to hide on Sonny's island......

Or have to be the one giving Maxie love advice