Type keyword(s) to search

Would You Rather?

Cattitude
  • Start Topic

Um..... bathe Duke?

You win a prize. You get to pick the way Franco dies. But, the catch is each way brings back an old character. Would you kill Franco with fire and bring back Levi? Or have Godzilla eat Franco and bring back Ewen, the evil sheep doctor farmer? Choose wisely.

Edited by Grrpants09

I actually didn't mind Ewen, and him appearing as the devil to Olivia still cracks me up, so I'd choose the second option.

You get to pick Maxie's act for the Nurses Ball. Do you choose for her to sing Amy Winehouse's Rehab or Adele's Rumour Has It?

Adele. Amy Winehouse has suffered enough.

Ron has decided he wants to do a grunge act for the Nurse's Ball. You get to choose. Do you pick Maxie, Lulu, Sabrina, Ellie, and Sam singing Hole's "Jennifer's Body" or Spinelli, Nathan, Morgan, TJ, and Dante performing Pearl Jam's Jeremy?

I like Pearl Jam and don't like Hole, so lets go with the Hole song being made a laughing stock at the ball.

Uncle Frank has decided to kill off Morgan. Would you rather Morgan get hit by a train or a corvette?

Corvette. But it has to be a little red corvette. And now I have that song stuck in my head ...

How can Duke best redeem himself? Turn on and then take down Sonny (as a special favor to the audience)? Or call up Robert, acknowledge that he's really ruined things with Anna but wants her to be happy, and tell Robert he should give it another go with Anna?

• Love 1
(edited)

Call Robert up b/c unlike most I'd love Anna to leave town and be with Robert.

Would you rather have to watch gloating Sabrina save the day on loop or spend 10mins helping Lucy plan the nurses ball?

Edited by Cattitude

Drugged, bc the effects are likely to be temporary.  There be no recovery from being raised by The Captain & The Mooch.

Lucy is one act short for the Nurse's Ball.  Would you rather see:

A) Nathan as Dorothy, Dante as Sophia, Julian as Blanche, and Jake as Rose (all in drag) do a scene from "Golden Girls", or

B) Michael as Pacey, Morgan as Dawson, Rosalie as Jen, and Kiki as Joey do a skit from "Dawson's Creek"?

• Love 1

Dawsons Creek. Because I believe Bryan Craig can pull off The Douchiness that is Dawson. In fact, it must happen.

Would you rather try to find Kiki's frieeeendds or be Morgan's sole confidante for a week?

But can he pull off the Dawson cry face?

I'll look for Kiki's friends, it'll take years and keep me out of PC during round 833348299 of mob wars.

Would you rather feed Franco to hungry sharks or make Sonny eat a bag of bees?

• Love 1

No-brainer, Morgan. (pun intended).

Would you rather stay with Nathan at Kelly's and be forced to only eat BLT's, or stay with Nik at Wyndemere and be forced to watch and interact with Spencer?

• Love 2

The Nathan and BLT thing, totally! So much better than the alternative ...

What circle of hell would you rather be stuck in: forced to watch a non-stop video loop of Nurses' Ball performances -- or a non-stop video loop of Sonny's sexcapades?

Clean up the balloons; the dress looked bad enough on a wimmins, can you imagine it on a dude?

Would you rather be proposed to, or shot while attending a charity ball?

Robin showing her sniper skillz. 

Would you rather Nina die, but you have to listen to Franco wax poetic about their tragic love every episode for a year, or Franco die and *Nina* wax poetic for a year?

Cruel, cruel world.

Even though I loathe Nina to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach, I will not pass up a chance to off Franco.

Would you rather be forced to spout Sonny's bi polar excuses him from murder or that Avery is safe around Sonny as a father?

Spout excuses.

Would you rather spend time listening to Morgan talk about his limp dick problems or Nina babbling about Franco not wanting to adopt.

Edited by ulkis

Ooh. That's tough. But Morgan is medicated now, so I'll pick Morgan.

Would you rather have to spend 48 hours investigated Claudette with Maxie and Nina or be forced to attend a 48 hour intensive art therapy session with Kiki, Morgan, and Jake with Franco as your therapist?

(edited)

Yeesh, talk about a Sophie's Choice. I guess investigate Claudette, 'cause Nina might get distracted when a horse wanders by and fall into a reverie about Allegra.

Would you rather:

Watch Franco's gross attempts to "woo" Liz

Or

Listen to Sonny tell lies talk about how accepting he was back in his Bensonhurst days.

Edited by Cobalt Stargazer

Listen to Sonny, no rapey vibes.

Would you rather have Sonny pay for something or have Franco, Nina, Claudette, Hayden and Finn gone forever never to return (not even the actors in yet another role)?

Deuces and farewell to Franco, Nina, Claudette, Hayden, and Finn!  Never take money from Sonny!   

Would you rather......

Have to work under Morgan in the workplace with no prospect for promotion at a job you really need that pays well....

Or have to be Morgan's supervisor and have to train him or lose your job?

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 6:32 PM, Chairperson Meow said:

Deuces and farewell to Franco, Nina, Claudette, Hayden, and Finn!  Never take money from Sonny!   

Would you rather......

Have to work under Morgan in the workplace with no prospect for promotion at a job you really need that pays well....

Or have to be Morgan's supervisor and have to train him or lose your job?

Work under morgan.  Would you rather have Carly as a best friend or a worst enemy?

Morgan would never show up for work. Working under him definitely seems like a safer bet. 

On 2/19/2017 at 4:54 PM, Katy M said:

Would you rather have Carly as a best friend or a worst enemy?

Depends on the HW.

under Jelly she's basically non-entity as friend or enemy, so it's a draw.

Under Guza? Enemy.

Her best friend Jason was on call 24/7/365

Her enemies might at least be granted the sweet relief of death and in the meantime, there's a pretty good chance of smacking her across the chops during a bar brawl. 

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, sunnyface said:

marriage of convenience

Would you rather be a glass in the hands of Sonny or an acting coach trying to teach MS not to repeat her lines?

GH has too large of a cast to just use initials and assume we can figure out who you mean.

On 7/25/2017 at 6:36 AM, sunnyface said:

marriage of convenience

Would you rather be a glass in the hands of Sonny or an acting coach trying to teach MS not to repeat her lines?

I'd rather be aware.  I'd want to shatter my own face trying to reach MS to not repeat her lines.

Would you rather have to be married to Steve Burton Jason or Sonny circa purple pants?