Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup Season 4 Live Chat!

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Question.....if someone sent you a dick pick *months* ago, would you still be viewing it daily?

As I mentioned, I’ve received many a dick pic, all unsolicited. I delete them immediately.

“You … are … the side … bitch.” I LOVE HER. What’s her name? Queen? She IS a queen.

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Puppy’s eyebrows remain tragic.

No wonder she always looks so miserable. 

Just now, Empress1 said:

As I mentioned, I’ve received many a dick pic, all unsolicited. I delete them immediately.

“You … are … the side … bitch.” I LOVE HER. What’s her name?

HER NAME IS QUEEN.  Never has a person been so rightly named. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I don't understand that 

What, dick pics? Me neither. Men, why do y’all do that?

”I definitely think me being pregnant will change Eric.” PUPPY YOU ARE TOO OLD FOR THIS SHIT.

Edited by Empress1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Well we all know why CHazz's azz has been married so many times. He loves the damaged, stunted girls of trauma.So he gets to be a "victim".  I see you Chazz. 

Eric is so unpleasant. What does The Pup see in this man? Can she see past the eyelashes? Is she suffering from selective deafness? Because it's clear this man could give faqs about her. 

Edited by lamujerdecente
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

One time I was dating a new guy and the next morning he was gone, no good byes or nothing. Turns out during the night some random sent me a dick pick, unsolicited of course.

Anyhow I tried to explain it to him but he was mad and broke up with me. LOL

• Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, lamujerdecente said:

Well we all know why CHazz's azz has been married so many times. He loves the damaged, stunted girls of trauma. I see you Chazz. 

Eric is so unpleasant. What does The Pup see in this man? Can she see past the eyelashes? Is she suffering from selective deafness? Because it's clear this man could give faqs about him. 

I think he gets them matching outfits, he love bombs her and she falls for it.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, lamujerdecente said:

Eric is so unpleasant. What does The Pup see in this man? Can she see past the eyelashes? Is she suffering from selective deafness? Because it's clear this man could give faqs about him. 

Puppy's brain probably resembles Swiss cheese, so possibly all those things. I can just imagine the sound of the wind rushing through her empty skull.

• Sad 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3