Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup Season 4 Live Chat!

• Start Topic

Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

Will we be wearing wedding attire next week or will they drag it out even longer?  I need to know whether wedding lashes need to be purchased.

If you're not wearing tarantula lashes 24/7, you are doing something wrong. Just wear your best cold-shoulder top, and you'll be good either way.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

Destinie vows to make Shawn pay on his wedding day. Brittany and Marcelino are at a shocking crossroads. Kevin’s mom grills Tiffany. Chazz makes a move. An unexpected obstacle threatens Britney’s big day. Tayler’s wedding plans hit a snag.

Original air date 2022.09.02

Destinie is yet again a blowhard. Check that off your list.  The show has dragged out Shawn's wedding so long, Sara may give birth at the altar. 

Brittanzzzzzz goes for her Emmy while Marcie tries to convince us that this storyline is real.  

Will Kevin's mom give us more of her biblical pearls of wisdom?  Or will she ask why anyone would want to be with her buffoon of a son? 

Hopefully Chazz makes a move back home and stops trying make something happen with his wife who is clearly repulsed by the very thought of his touch. 

Britney gets her wedding.  Let's all hope that Tayler realizes she has attempted to hitch herself to a sinking ship and hers does not happen. 

• Love 6

Hola bunkies! I'm here to offer emotional support to all of you, and let you know that you are a boss and your husbands are all worthless pieces of shit who don't deserve you. Go get yourself a new tattoo and a shot of Jack. You fucking deserve it. 

• Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

Friends, my health thing went well. Not out of the woods quite yet, so keep the good thoughts coming.

8 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Will Shawn recognize his kids?

The way Shawn has treated his kids makes me legitimately angry. Last week when Kelly was crying talking about "you ditched our kids for inmates and now you're acting brand new with this new baby you have coming," I was nodding along with her. Also he just lies for the sake of lying. I hate him.

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 10

Marcellino is STILL playing poker!!  I wonder if Brittany knows??  Or is she just spending her $$$ on MORE tattoos??

Oh hell to naw....  Destinie didn't tell her Parole Officer she's going out of state??  This is not looking good for old craycray, is it?

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Oh, good.  You're here!  Last night I live-chatted the first 20 minutes of Roommates all by myself and that's no fun at all.

####

I'm suspicious they tossed in the Ray & Brittney footage so the villagers wouldn't riot about Marcellino & Britzzzz.

• Sad 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Empress1 said:

Friends, my health thing went well. Not out of the woods quite yet, so keep the good thoughts coming.

The way Shawn has treated his kids makes me legitimately angry. Last week when Kelly was crying talking about "you ditched our kids for inmates and now you're acting brand new with this new baby you have coming," I was nodding along with her. Also he just lies for the sake of lying. I hate him.

Good to hear! You hang in there. We got you. 

And Shawn? Around my way we'd say "he thinks he's a hot shit in a champagne glass, but he's a cold turd in a Dixie cup".

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, candall said:

Oh, good.  You're here!  Last night I live-chatted the first 20 minutes of Roommates all by myself and that's no fun at all.

I just ran across that show. Is it a ripoff of LOL or the other way around?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, WaltersHair said:

I just ran across that show. Is it a ripoff of LOL or the other way around?

It's another Matt Sharp Production.  It's bananas, but can they make a go of LAL without the romance element?

• Applause 1
  • Love 2