Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup Season 4 Live Chat!

• Start Topic

Sara's mother wants a smackdown at her daughter's wedding/gender reveal!!  It IS kinda sucky that they'd put those two things together.  Wonder if the guests had to bring a wedding present AND a baby gift?

Lort.  Here we go with Bridezilla Britney!!  She's SUCH a dingleberry!  No flowers at her wedding??  Bougie PLUS!

And does anyone else find it really ironic that here's old Destinie gunning for Shawn and some $$$ and she has a contraction and she's all " Patrick, I'm in labor! Meet me at the hospital!"  Good old Destinie - ate up with the dumb ass.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Brittney is going to be the worst bridezilla. Whoever is the maid of honor should bow out right now. Because what could possibly go wrong?

A nightmare. She’s going to pick $1000 dresses, ask people to lose weight, be constantly barking orders.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Can you imagine being one of her bridesmaids?  Yikes!

I’d totally say no if she asked me. I think people don’t realize they can do that.

Brittany did everything right? Where’s your $80K, Brit?

Why is there shit all over that room? It’s a fucking mess.

Edited by Empress1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Ladystardust said:

Would you rather go on a date with him or Caveman Kevin? I know, hard decision. So much charm with them both.

I don’t think Kevin would hit you. Eric definitely would

… That is a subterranean-ass bar.

Edited by Empress1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

Would you rather go on a date with him or Caveman Kevin? I know, hard decision. So much charm with them both.

With Eric, I would get a matching studded jacket and backpack. With Kevin, I would get to wear animal skins.  Definitely not PC.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 3