Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup Season 4 Live Chat!

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m wearing sweat pants and a pajama top which I’m sure will be appropriate for any wedding that might happen tonight. Oh, and go away, Britt and Marce. 

Well, I don't know. Is it a sequined pajama top? Is your boob butterfly prominently displayed. Etiquette, missy!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

I am here! I hope Brit fell instead of swinging at her ex. Wasn't she in love with this Broad? 

Brands? STOP LYING TO THAT MAN. Soft cuddly butterfly? I have always said sex workers are the highest level of customer service. She said that with a straight face. 

We just got a new pooch to judge me. Watching this. He arrives next Saturday. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 7

WHOA!!! Did Brittney just DO THAT???  Wowza.  Does she WANT to go back to jail or what?

Chazz can't wipe that shit-eating tiger grin off his dumb face and BranFlake is just fine after all.  Who the hell knew??

And on a personal note, I THOUGHT about getting dressed up for the wedding of the week but then I thought "Naaaa"...  But I do have a nice glass of wine, some lovely cheese and crispy crackers.... Good enough for the reception, no?

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 1
  • Love 4

Why is she mad at Amanda? Marcelino is the one out here sending dick pics! 

“You’re just innocent in all of this.” As someone who has received many an unwanted dick pic (men, cut that shit out), hell yes, I am totally innocent.

• Applause 3
  • Love 5

Damn! We haven’t seen a swing like that since the caveman clubbing! Brittany invited this woman into her bed, then she gets unsolicited dick pics and knocked out cold for her troubles?! Fuck this. Suddenly I don’t think this is a fake storyline any more!

Who is calling Branwynn?! Doesn’t sound like a “study partner.”

• Applause 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

why does he talk to her like she is a toddler its creepy and her baby talk back is .. I just 

I loathe baby talk. I don’t even like hearing it spoken to babies. I can’t stand the way Chazz talks.

• Love 6