Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup Season 4 Live Chat!

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Ladystardust said:

I see old ladies with colors in their hair and they look awesome! My salon does a lot of vivid colors (I've been known to have purple or blue hair at times) and I've seen several senior ladies rocking pink or blue streaks.

I always have a color streak in my hair, different colors at different times.  It's just a streak so it's kind of fun without being too in your face.  I've been doing it for years now.

• Fire 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, candall said:

I was considering some electric blue strands.

And then I remembered:  I'm old.

I'm old too and I am seriously considering doing something like that. My salon is really good with cool edgy color. But I love my red hair, so I don't know. HOWEVER, I always said that when I retired I would dye my hair a color that does not exist in nature, paint my nails scarlet, swathe myself in shawls and scarves, and sit on my porch with a glass of red wine in hand, smoking cigarettes and horrifying the passers-by. 

So do the blue strands. It'll be fun. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Applause 2
  • Love 9
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm old too and I am seriously considering doing something like that. My salon is really good with cool edgy color. But I love my red hair, so I don't know. HOWEVER, I always said that when I retired I would dye my hair a color that does not exist in nature, paint my nails scarlet, swathe myself in shawls and scarves, and sit on my porch with a glass of red wine in hand, smoking cigarettes and horrifying the passers-by. 

So do the blue strands. It'll be fun. 

I'm a redhead and I'm able to dye bright colors right over the red without bleaching. So they just fade out within a couple months. Maybe try that first so you don't have to commit to the bleaching at least.

• Love 6

Good evening frens!! I'm READY (ok, a little late) but got my wine and I'm watching BranFlake & Chazzzzzzzzzzzzz .....  I'm starting to feel bad for old Branny - she has some MAJOR anxieties AND problems in general.  Obviously, Chazzz ain't about ANY of that, he just wants to do the deed and get on with it.  

I cannot WAIT for the Shawn/Sara wedding.  Man, old Kelly is really into PURPLE, isn't she?  It's kind of a harsh look for her since she goes make-up free but OK, you have 6 kids.... Do something for yourself.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Ladystardust said:

I'm a redhead and I'm able to dye bright colors right over the red without bleaching. So they just fade out within a couple months. Maybe try that first so you don't have to commit to the bleaching at least.

Oh, I color my hair with henna, have for years. Seriously, for over 45 years now. Could I still get some over that, do you think? 

I'm nattering on about hair color so I don't have to cringe at Chazz. I'm still fragile from the manscaping reveal. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Sunglasses too, right?

Barbara Stanwyck Film GIF

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Empress1 said:

I got up to get wine. Why’s Branwin crying?

Oh, why ISN'T she? 

I think its mostly because she doesn't want to have sex with Chazz. 

Just now, OoogleEyes said:

Sunglasses too, right?

Barbara Stanwyck Film GIF

I wear prescription glasses, so nah. BUT I do wear bubble gum pink horn rims. They're crazy cute.  

• Wink 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, I color my hair with henna, have for years. Seriously, for over 45 years now. Could I still get some over that, do you think? 

I'm nattering on about hair color so I don't have to cringe at Chazz. I'm still fragile from the manscaping reveal. 

Probably if it's not too dark of a henna. I'll probably go to henna when I'm old and go white - I can't imagine not being a redhead.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I think its mostly because she doesn't want to have sex with Chazz. 

I mean he can't be that dumb right? EVERY time the time to have sex comes up she freaks and cries EVERY time ... He can't not know she doesn't want him right ??? 

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Do you think Branwin has had second thoughts? Just putting it out there. 🤣

She is sooooo happy about her decision to move to Kentucky with Chazz.  The joy emanates from her.  Oh wait . . .  that's not joy.  

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

You can use something like Overtone to color over henna.  It is a temporary dye.  Most regular hair colors can damage your hair if you use henna.  Time to speak to a professional, and not one any of these fools go to. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Is Syngin doing underwear ads?

He wishes. Not with that gut he's grown since he got to the USA. 

Just now, Ladystardust said:

Probably if it's not too dark of a henna. I'll probably go to henna when I'm old and go white - I can't imagine not being a redhead.

My natural color is a reddish brown, I use Avigal auburn which I mix with coffee to deepen the color so its pretty dark. I probably have a good bit of grey now but I have no idea how much since I color it every other month. 

• Love 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Smart phones have made cheating on one’s spouse so much more difficult. Remember checking the phone bill call by call decades ago?

and now you got Tammi Roman out there with video cameras chasing down cheaters too 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1