Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup Season 4 Live Chat!

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I am gonna give him a chance to talk to me... girl he don't owe you shit ... do you wanna go back to jail? all he has to do is call the cops booboo you aint got it like that 

I’ve never understood that, when they jump bad like that. Lindsay did that with Scott … and did 18 more months. They have no power!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Branwin is hoping he gets off at the club so he doesn't have anything left when they get home.  

Poor BranFlake.  She's not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree is she?

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Does anyone watch that plus size salon show?

Not me. Apparently I still have some standards. 

3 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

Did we know Branwyn was in school? What is she going for??

Real estate? I hear the local Century 21 is gasping for potential re-offenders. Hand tattoos a plus. 

• Applause 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

Different. Jail TC is Lindsay’s friend.

I didn't realize that name was so popular... not gonna lie, I was kind of hoping it was the same TC. Destiny could just go on a cross country road trip fighting with other people on this show for the rest of the season. 

• LOL 2
Just now, Ladystardust said:

I didn't realize that name was so popular... not gonna lie, I was kind of hoping it was the same TC. Destiny could just go on a cross country road trip fighting with other people on this show for the rest of the season. 

Dammit. It wasn't Destiny - it was Lindsey who was trying to bail out TC. 

• Love 1

Oh, Daonte....  Your mother should have taken over your custody after Nicholle.  Lindsey is just gonna get HIM arrested and then EVERYBODY'S gonna be in the jailhouse.

How much has BranFlake had to drink??  Or is this slurry voice a result of something stronger?? Like.... Meth....

She's really trying to back out of this sleeping with Chazz, isn't she?

Branny, you're just gonna have to bite the bullet and do this thing.  You cannot keep making shit up like this!  Chazz, sir; YOU ARE A MORON.

She's gonna want you to keep sending her $$$ and STUFF but she's gonna want YOU in Kentucky while SHE is in Oregon.  FOREVER CHAZZZZZZZ.......

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 1
  • Love 5