Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

P.S. If there was ever a time for a wall yeller, it would be now. But really, what could they even yell? "KYLE IS A TEN SECOND MAN!"? There's really nothing worth yelling this season.

Missy Elliott didn't want no one minute man, but Alyssa's like "WHAT ARE YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT?"

47 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Yeah, Kyle is going full on rogue.  He wants to tell everything to Terrence to get him to put up Turner/Joseph.  Not a bad plan, to be honest, but I hate Kyle so this is not a good development.

Edited: I do like how he's playing the innocent victim in Daniel using the veto, and how he was "told" to not use it to keep the noms the same with Alyssa the target.  IT WAS HIS PLAN!

I legit had to stop and think who Daniel is. Old or sanity preservation? You decide.

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • LOL 10
13 minutes ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

I didn't learn that Miracle Whip wasn't mayonnaise until I WENT OFF TO COLLEGE. Try it instead of butter on grilled cheese! Toasts the bread up nicely. 

Yes it does - mayo as well. Apparently my grandma did this, and NO ONE TOLD ME UNTIL YEARS AFTER SHE DIED. 

Most people are grossed out by pb/MW. That should be the have-not food, not slop.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I figured they were being babies about the cold, but maybe they’ve just become acclimated to hot studio lights. As for 90, it’s not bad if humidity is low. They should just be glad they’re not in Texas.

5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Apparently, Michael told Terrance to target Joe. I hate him lol. 

Maybe it was reverse psychology, lol. Nah, of course he wants Terrance to do his dirty work. I kind of hate him too, now. But I really hope Terrance will give some thought to breaking up the showmance by targeting Kyle. Has Kyle ever given him a reason to trust him?

I can’t ever tell what Terrance is thinking because he lies to everyone and has no real confidant now that Daniel is gone. But I kind of figured Joseph might be toast once Terrance told him “I got you, bro.” That’s Terrance’s equivalent of a Fredo kiss. 

49 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Turner’s sister tweeted pre-show that he abused her but because he’s liked in the house that seems to just conveniently get forgotten lol.

I haven’t forgotten, but I never heard anyone else say he was horrible, so I was never totally sold on that. I believe she said he bullied her, not abused, and who doesn’t feel like their sibling bullied them. I know my sisters were the worst, but they’re ok people now. Mostly.

39 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Yeah, Kyle is going full on rogue.  He wants to tell everything to Terrence to get him to put up Turner/Joseph.  Not a bad plan, to be honest, but I hate Kyle so this is not a good development.

I hope this backfires. Unfortunately, I don’t think Turner or Joseph have been privy to the KKK side of Kyle, so they can’t reveal that angle. But they could reveal that Kyle is a founding member of the Leftovers and maybe cast suspicion that way.

16 minutes ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

I didn't learn that Miracle Whip wasn't mayonnaise until I WENT OFF TO COLLEGE. Try it instead of butter on grilled cheese! Toasts the bread up nicely. 

Mayonnaise does the same thing. I also thought Miracle Whip was mayonnaise until I was an adult, and then realized I don’t hate mayonnaise after all. Miracle Whip is a crime against nature.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I think Turner has an inkling about KKKyle. Michael confided in him during his HOH about some of that, sort of feeling him out. I'm not sure if Turner has put it all together yet, though. 

This is dangerous for Kyle, because Turner & Joe are going to know he went rogue on the LOs and they DO have the information to firmly cast blame on Kyle for the first two evictions that got things rolling, and they know he originally wanted Alyssa out two weeks ago.  This has the potential to get really messy and still result in Kyle going home this week. 

3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Joseph for veto. I’d rather lose Turner than him. 🤷‍♀️

Yeah, I think so too, just because I don't think Turner is active enough to combat Kyle. I suspect if Joseph goes, Turner will just shrug and continue to back The Pound.

If those 2 go up, Kyle has to throw the veto to keep the others from knowing he has flipped OR he has to win the veto to protect himself and Alyssa. I want him to win, just so the guys see clearly that Kyle has chosen his path AND make it clear he will not be getting their votes or future consideration on the alliance.

Michael would probably be smart just to get rid of Jasmine and keep Monte. He's going to need him to go after Kyle!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Apparently, Michael told Terrance to target Joe. I hate him lol. He better be the target next week with his 500 comp wins.

Why? Michael is playing the best game at the moment. He needs to get rid of Monte and Joseph. Then the game is easily his.

• Love 3
58 minutes ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

I do wonder if Terrance might have some slight hearing loss. I've heard him misunderstand a fair number of conversations. My favorite was Jasmine talking about "Marvel movies" and Terrance thought it was "marble movies." Because nothing's more scintillating than movies about marbles. 

Marbles can be exciting

• Fire 1
  • Love 3
26 minutes ago, SummerDreams said:

Why? Michael is playing the best game at the moment. He needs to get rid of Monte and Joseph. Then the game is easily his.

That's exactly why. He's won 23950293074 comps this season, it'd be stupid for them to let him win 32097209234 more.

Also, I like at least Joseph better than Michael, so I just want Joseph to stay over him. But that's personal preference over here, nothing more.

• Like 2
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

That's exactly why. He's won 23950293074 comps this season, it'd be stupid for them to let him win 32097209234 more.

Also, I like at least Joseph better than Michael, so I just want Joseph to stay over him. But that's personal preference over here, nothing more.

The "why?" was referring to the poster who said they hate Michael because he wants to target Joseph. In my opinion this is his path to victory. Not liking Michael is a different subject.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Like cheese dipped in pb? Or PB and cheese sandwiches? 

Either. Probably not for everybody, but it's a really filling combination.

1 hour ago, Ananayel said:

I haven't heard of pb and cheese, I might try that! What kind of cheese?  Mine is pb and Miracle Whip, pickles optional. Judge if ye must!

Any basic/mild cheese works, IMO—cheddar, Jack, Swiss. Can't quite bring myself to dunk Gouda or Red Dragon in the Skippy...

Topic: I concur that 90 in LA really isn't so bad as long as there's shade and a breeze. If the hamsters stay hydrated, avoid direct sun as much as possible, and don't exert themselves much, they should be fine. It's not like other parts of the country where shit gets real with the humidity—I spent one summer in the Midwest and when it got that hot, I lasted about one Kyle outdoors before running back into the AC.

Edited by PhoneCop
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 8
42 minutes ago, SummerDreams said:

Do you assume that Kyle and Turner will just let Michael win his way to the end? I mean, I know Brittany and Taylor are that dumb but Michael can't play for HOH next week and Kyle and Turner can. It is also the only one of two weeks remaining where Michael could be backdoored.

If Monte is in the house at the end of this week, Michael is pretty safe next week. Kyle/Alyssa would most likely go after Monte/Turner/Taylor. Obviously Michael is safe from Britt and Taylor. Monte/Turner would probably target Alyssa and Terrrence because they are still loyal, though maybe Kyle if they get wind of the betrayal. After that, Michael can play in HOH again plus he's pretty much covered with everyone.

This twist is the best thing that ever happened to Michael's game. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I'm enjoying seeing people on other social media sites losing their shit over the idea of sleeping in the backyard with sleeping bags.

I do my camping in hotels😎

• Applause 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

I don’t know why ppl like Joseph so much, all he does is parade around the house shirtless and offer an endless stream of insincere flattery.

What's not to like? 😁

But seriously, it's not so much I like Joseph as I hate Kyle and want him to not have nice things.  And I want the showmance broken up.  I don't really have any big favorites this season, it's more rooting for people to leave.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

What's not to like? 😁

But seriously, it's not so much I like Joseph as I hate Kyle and want him to not have nice things.  And I want the showmance broken up.  I don't really have any big favorites this season, it's more rooting for people to leave.  

I like Turner, Michael, Monte, and Taylor. I don’t think Joseph offers much besides eye candy.

1 hour ago, SummerDreams said:

If he actually thinks that, he really isn't playing the best game.  There's a lot more than just winning comps, which already makes him a huge target.  Trust me, KKKyle would have no problem turning on him.

4 minutes ago, SummerDreams said:

He can play for veto and possibly win. If Monte and Joseph leave this week, who could win against Michael?

Back door him.

Monte only won 1 HOH.  Joseph hasn't won anything.  Turner, Taylor, Jasmine, Terrance, all won HOH.  Kyle has won 2 vetos.

• Love 2

What? Michael has a final three with Taylor and Brit, he has an alliance with him, Brit and the showmance, Jasmine can't even walk (and if she wins she will want Taylor out), Terrance can't win HoH next week. Who exactly will try to backdoor him if Monte and Joseph leave this week? Only Turner could try but Michael has many allies, they wouldn't actually vote him out.

Another reason to root for Joseph to win this veto so it's Turner who goes: Jasmine and Turner going to jury together the same day. Festie Besties to the end!

And let me put more wishes out there: next week, Monte/Joseph/Turner wins HOH and Kyle throws Michael under the bus. It might not hurt Michael but Michael will be pissed and I would relish that lol.

22 minutes ago, SummerDreams said:

Yeah but they are working together. Kyle wouldn't target Michael.

Kyle will target anyone except Alyssa. That has been made abundantly clear.

• Like 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, SummerDreams said:

Yeah but they are working together. Kyle wouldn't target Michael.

Kyle will target anyone he thinks is a threat. Who would Kyle target if Monte and Joseph are gone? There are only 6 people: Michael, Britt, Taylor, Jasmine, Turner, and Terrance

If Michael is on the block on Thursday, only Britt and Taylor would vote to keep him. The others would be crazy to do so, given his comp advantage.

One of the reasons you don't break up a solid alliance is that, suddenly, it's not so bad to play for yourself. Michael can't take out Monte as a "threat" and then expect that not to boomerang back on him.  Clipping people, as Turner explained, usually comes back at you. Turner always wanted Michael out at 7. If the alliance is gone, Turner would not hesitate to take out Michael given the opportunity.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, SummerDreams said:

What? Michael has a final three with Taylor and Brit, he has an alliance with him, Brit and the showmance, Jasmine can't even walk (and if she wins she will want Taylor out), Terrance can't win HoH next week. Who exactly will try to backdoor him if Monte and Joseph leave this week? Only Turner could try but Michael has many allies, they wouldn't actually vote him out.

The only real allied Michael has is Brittany.  Anyone else can be convinced that it's time to get him out.

• Love 2
Just now, thestorm said:

The only real allied Michael has is Brittany.  Anyone else can be convinced that it's time to get him out.

Maybe not Taylor, poor loyal girl that she is lol. But Joseph and Monte might be able to get her to see Michael and Brittany for the snakes they've always been.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Maybe not Taylor, poor loyal girl that she is lol. But Joseph and Monte might be able to get her to see Michael and Brittany for the snakes they've always been.

We watch the live feeds and see Michael's cunning, sneaky side. But I feel like the HG;s only see this quiet, inoffensive, nerdy guy who just happens to be a comp beast. 

I also am really upset that people hate Turner because he's a white male. I've read comments on twitter and here saying as much, and I;m sorry, that's dumb. You shouldn't hate someone because they're white.

• Love 5

OK, I saw that Monte and Jasmine are norminated, according to BB Chat. Chat also says Terrance is putting up Turner and Joseph.

Not a surprise.

Monte and Taylor combining three bottles of Sprite. Gee, who had some out of each bottle but didn't finish any?

2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Joseph for veto. I’d rather lose Turner than him. 🤷‍♀️

I don’t want to lose either.

58 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

I don’t know why ppl like Joseph so much, all he does is parade around the house shirtless and offer an endless stream of insincere flattery.

Joseph has played a great social game. He hasn’t won comps (on purpose, I think) but everyone likes him. Eye candy aside, he seems like a genuinely nice guy and although some of what he says to people is gameplay, I don’t think it’s all insincere. You can’t fake your personality 24/7. See Jasmine for proof of that.

• Like 1
  • Love 11

Here is Jasmine in bed, eating some birthday sherbet. She makes a lot of mouth noise eating sherbet. She is pensive, I suppose wondering if this is her last week in the house. Nominated! and during her birthday week! 

The beds in the golf room look like turf. I guess they're supposed to if that's the golf room. Jasmine can't even take a sip of something without a lot of noise. She needs to mute her microphone when eating. 

I think she is reading the Bible now, well, reading the table of contents. Taylor is talking to herself and points to Jasmine (?) or an imaginary person (?). Jasmine asks her to read the numbers of a tattoo which is a Bible reference. Psalms 3: 5-6, I think. She is reading Kyle's bible, which she doesn't recognize.

2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Me either, but it's happening lol.

It might not if one of them wins veto. Then Kyle or Alyssa needs to be put up.

If Terrance has to replace one of his noms with Kyle or Alyssa, what would Kyle's reaction be:

a) Save Alyssa

b) Save me

Most probable answer!

• Love 1
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Me either, but it's happening lol.

well...if Joseph can win veto (and I also think he is holding back), he takes himself off the block and Terrance has to put up either Kyle or Alyssa. It will be a split vote most likely and if Joseph and Turner can convince Terrance to split up the showmance, they can both be safe.  Or if Kyle is put up, maybe Joseph or Turner can convince Alyssa that if she wants to win, she has to play her own game and not be Kyle's shadow.  She has considered cutting Kyle before.  It is possible dammit!!   Get rid of Kyle.  And Jasmine.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

All cameras on the outside gang. Nope, Cams 1 and 2 switched back to Jasmine reading Kyle's Mormon Bible.

WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK

Must be time for outside nominations!

ETA: False alarm.

Edited by Lamb18

Now I think it's the nomination ceremony since they are showing kittens. Three kittens, no four kittens playing Kitten Wars. One mixed up guy is chasing his tail.

Now it's the orange and white bunnies. The orange one is kind of like a creamsicle if instead of vanilla, it had chocolate.

8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

They won't both be up, so it'll be a tie and Terrance will send home Joe/Turner.

Kyle gave Alyssa his Cookout 2.0 spiel. This man is such a nasty piece of shit. I need him gone.

Well, maybe Alyssa will, stupidly, let that slip to Terrance.  Wouldn't be the first time she's shot her own side's game in the ass. 

More likely, she says something to Turner and he puts it all together with what Michael was saying to him a couple weeks ago and does an infor dump of truth on Terrance.

• Love 1

Eye candy aside, he seems like a genuinely nice guy and although some of what he says to people is gameplay, I don’t think it’s all insincere.

For what it's worth, he is a genuinely nice guy.  (And it's wild to watch someone I know play this game.)

• Useful 3
  • Love 17