Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, HighQueenEB said:

And it sounds like Taylor got HG choice and she chose Alyssa - which is throwing Joseph for a loop.

She promised Alyssa she would pick her if she got Houseguest's Choice.

4 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

She promised Alyssa she would pick her if she got Houseguest's Choice.

I'm starting to feel like there's not one thing that could happen in the house that Taylor wouldn't have made a promise about. "She promised the ants they could have the silverware drawer."

• LOL 18
22 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I would consider it my early birthday present from Big Brother if Jasmine gets any punishment that isn't the unitard because she would probably be very Franzel about it.

You know the show wants to put her in a big muffin suit. (I want her there too. And then I want Turner to pour coke on her and stuff her in a ziploc.)

• LOL 14

I have a feeling that every single one of the other HGs playing veto today would give Jasmine a punishment based on how she's been carrying on this morning about the whole thing.  HGs better come through for us with that.

ETA - and, like @30 Helens, I want her in a big muffin suit too.  But, I want her to have to make everyone muffins whenever the song "The Muffin Man" is played.

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
(edited)

I was thinking of a pickle but a muffin would be pretty good.

(Fond memory of Cody's brother waving a tiny American flag.)

ETA: his name was Paulie.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

The thing about Jasmine is that she thrives on attention. So really the best punishment for her is 24 hours solitary confinement because she has absolutely nothing and no one to play off of. A costume would just make her the center of attention because it would break or she wouldn't be able to move around because of her ankle or she would have to do something silly every time they make an announcement or or or. But being ignored and left alone? She would wither and die (not really, just like figuratively, I'm not that evil) (maybe, depends on the day, really).

• Like 3
  • Applause 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

The thing about Jasmine is that she thrives on attention. So really the best punishment for her is 24 hours solitary confinement because she has absolutely nothing and no one to play off of. A costume would just make her the center of attention because it would break or she wouldn't be able to move around because of her ankle or she would have to do something silly every time they make an announcement or or or. But being ignored and left alone? She would wither and die (not really, just like figuratively, I'm not that evil) (maybe, depends on the day, really).

Oh, 100% she thrives on attention and would love a costume.  But she'd HATE having to make anything for anyone, a la the pie-making punishment, which is why I want her to have to make muffins for everyone for a good 48 hours.

Or, you know, move crates of muffins or jars of pickles around the backyard for 24 hours straight, and if she fails, then she goes into isolation.  

• Like 1
  • Love 4

It sounds like Taylor has a case of something I’ve never actually seen before. A true unicorn. She has Anti-HOHitis. Instead of thinking she has power over everything and everyone, she just wants to make everything wonderful and everyone happy. It’s terrible for her and her game, but kind of amazing to watch. If the veto does get used, I kind of expect her to put her own self up because she promised everyone everything. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 14
  • Love 4

I went looking for a chicken wing costume, but much like BB itself, Google let me down.

Taylor has officially moved into my Britney file for hamsters whom I love as personalities but pretty much suck as BB players.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

It sounds like Taylor has a case of something I’ve never actually seen before. A true unicorn. She has Anti-HOHitis. Instead of thinking she has power over everything and everyone, she just wants to make everything wonderful and everyone happy. It’s terrible for her and her game, but kind of amazing to watch. If the veto does get used, I kind of expect her to put her own self up because she promised everyone everything. 

She said she wanted to get a letter and HoH basket and wear the robe and sit in the HoH room eating chips all day. It doesn't seem to have occurred to her that she also has to ... engineer someone's eviction as HoH.

p.s. she also wants to use the HoH room as a date for Alyssa and Kyle. I can't.

Edited by Lady Whistleup
  • Sad 3
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

She said she wanted to get a letter and HoH basket and wear the robe and sit in the HoH room eating chips all day.

She can do that in the jury house. It's frustrating to watch. 

eta: "Date room" - ugh. 

Edited by Mediocre Gatsby
UGH LIKE I SAID
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, PhoneCop said:

I went looking for a chicken wing costume

Well it really would have to be a chicken wing in an air fryer anyway. Just as well. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
Just now, Mediocre Gatsby said:

Any chance he leaves them the same?

No way.  Kyle is ecstatic to use it to take down Terrance.  Indy's been pestering him and was completely ungrateful toward him and Daniel for taking her down during Monte's HOH, and she was very entitled this morning after the veto player picks were made, demanding he use it on her.

Sounds like they let Jasmine have a trip prize.  Alyssa won $5k.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Indy asks Kyle if he will use the veto on her. He says Yes baby girl, but it sounds like he is going to use it on Terrance. Indy's costume involves playing a guitar and a drum set.

Michael to Brittany:  If she wants good tv, then she puts up Jasmine.

Michael about Jasmine:  "You won FOUR gifts and its not even your fucking birthday!"

Brittany:  She says we better get her presents. 

Edited by Thalia
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
3 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Boo! Jasmine got a trip to London.

Jasmine asked if London was in this country.

Yes there are 5 Londons in our country, send her there if she has to ask.

• Applause 3
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3
24 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Is Kyle saving Terance, if he does end up doing that, a part of a bro-down? I'm just unsure what Kyle's angle is here.

Taylor and Joseph want Terrance taken down, Joseph put up, and Indy evicted. Monte is all in on the plan. Kyle, Michael, Brittany, and Turner don’t love it but they agreed to it lol. But Joseph is already suggesting maybe they don’t do it. Basically, it’s gonna be a fun 2 days with the plan probably changing a few times.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
7 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

He might expose himself no matter what he does, though.  This was a Veto he absolutely didn't need to win.

And he specifically took it FROM Indy, which is a SUPER aggressive move, right?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Team Fun Feeds would be Terrance pulled down and Jasmine put on the block IN HER BIRTHDAY WEEK!!!

That's what Brittany & Michael would like, but they're not sure they can convince the rest of the LOs, especially Taylor, to go there.  She's already said, to multiple LO folks, that's someone else's shot to take.

Just now, peachmangosteen said:

I think if Michael and Brittany really commit to it they could easily get Taylor to evict Jasmine. She’s easily influenced and they are the people h who have always been closest to her. But I do t think they’ll push it.

Maybe.  I think they need to get Turner and Monte on board with it before pitching it to Taylor.  Now that Joseph is wavering about going on the block after all, he might be open to the pitch if the other 4 and Kyle are in agreement.  

Since Thursday, the plan amongst 20 that seems to be most repeated by Taylor has been nom Indy Terrance, whoever wins POV, take Terrance off and she'll put Joe up (as a pawn and now with the added faux breakup after being chained together for 24h, which has every chance to backfire) and to evict Indy. Let’s see. 

Edited by dizzyd
7 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Maybe.  I think they need to get Turner and Monte on board with it before pitching it to Taylor.  Now that Joseph is wavering about going on the block after all, he might be open to the pitch if the other 4 and Kyle are in agreement.  

Turner is 100% on board because he despises Jasmine lol. Kyle also wants her evicted this week. I think Monte is very go with the flow; he was all in on Joseph’s insane plan lol. 

• Love 2

If Jasmine goes up, I can see her going full meltdown the rest of the week because of her birthday and Taylor promised she was safe.  Seriously, I think they would have to watch her or she would mess with people's things or destroy stuff in the house. Don't tell me she's above that.  

Edited by vb68
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Fire 3

How on earth has no one told Jasmine to make her own damn food? If you have the motivation to draw those caterpillars on your face, you're able to slap some PB&J on some bread, you lazy twit.

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

Jasmine already won a trip to London.  The comps will only get tougher and she has almost no chance of getting close to the finals.

She would never have given Taylor her Jury vote regardless.  So, send her to the Jury House.  She will be more comfortable there anyway. 

• Love 5