Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Rewind about an hour: Terrance told Jasmine that Joseph wanted to see her. He urged her to convince Joseph to flip. Her immediate response: “What, am I supposed to show him my titties? I’m a married woman!”

And then: “Why is he so obsessed with me?”

So much to unpack here. Starting with, has pulling her top off ever gained Jasmine an advantage? And why is that her first go-to? WHO IS REQUESTING THIS? Also: Jasmine, sweetheart, the only one obsessed with you is you.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

Turner, Joseph and Taylor discussing Nicole’s last ditch efforts:

Joseph calls Nicole the new Frenchie. (I don’t really get that.)

Taylor says she was going to dial back her speech, but now she’s going to dial it all the way up. She thanks Turner for having her back.

Turner: “I had your back since day one. …Well, day two.” (snerk)

• LOL 2

Joe and Monte are laughing so much about Joe's recounting of Turner's story about how he was getting intimidated by Nicole and then Jasmine came in raving about her muffin, and Turner thought it wasn't a good time to confess. I'm dying. 

Aw, I feel bad when Joseph points out that Turner and Taylor are hiding out in the bathroom because they're both afraid to go to their rooms to sleep. 

Turner takes the opportunity to say good night/good morning to his parents and Megan. The camera obligingly zooms in for him at his request. Other relatives. Wow "there's one person in my life but I never know if her name is Debbie or Becky." WHAT?

Edited by Mediocre Gatsby
3 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I am actually feeling sad for Daniel right now. He’s telling Nicole how big of a fan he is, how he used to watch the show with his dead brother, and this was such a dream come true. And he’s crying, because his dreams of being the next Dan Gheesling are over. 

And I know he did it to himself with his petty, shitty attitude, and he deserves everything that’s happening, but he’s so down that I can’t help but feel a little bad for him, because my cold cold heart is not 100% made of ice. Just 99%.

You know who I don’t feel bad for? Nicole. Because she’s sticking to her petty bitter ways, she hates everyone, she will never watch BB again, she thinks everyone but her is stupid, but she doesn’t care because SHE WAS A COP FOR TEN FUCKING YEARS.

She tells Daniel that Jasmine is going to win. Solid takes to the end.

I guess my heart is 100% ice, at least when it comes to Daniel, Nicole and let's add Jasmine into the mix.  I want all 3 gone from the house.  I actually want Jasmine next even before Daniel.  I cannot with her anymore.  

Also, did Nicole ever say why she is no longer a cop?  Inquiring minds want to know I'll bet.

Edited by Maggie Mae
spelling. it's always spelling and it's always autocorrect's fault imo
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

If we’re being denied a blindside tonight I hope at least we’ll see Taylor “get her revenge” in her eviction speech tonight. With Nicole storming out of the house yelling “BUT I’M A COP, DAMMIT!”

• Love 3

Good morning! It's a beautiful morning in Minnesota. I can hear the birds chirping away, mostly the cardinals calling to each other. Cool breeze coming through the window . . . today will be a good feeds day and, fingers crossed, an even better eviction episode.

Camera 1 takes us to the women's atomic bedroom. Alyssa has her former bed back (after being usurped by Daniel for a couple of weeks) and is sleeping soundly, right cheek resting on her hand. I hope she washed the sheets before using her bed again. Indy is in her bed, which had been Nicole's, and Nicole is in the bed formerly known as Ameerah's. Camera 2 shows the same scene, opposite angle. Way back in the corner you can see this odd-looking chair. It looks like it is made up of round pillows or, if you're imaginative, macarons. Watch out, chair! Jasmine might go for you next time she's on slop!

Camera 3 shows us the men's bedroom. Unlike the women, the guys have their covers over their heads. I think Daniel is in Monte's bed, on the left, while I'm guessing Kyle is still in the middlle bed and Terrence in the right. Terrence is just a lump under the bedcovers. Camera 4 shows us Turner back in his old bed across from the others and shoved up against the wall. His pillow arrangement looks very uncomfortable.

I expect no action until the wakeup call at noon central time, it sounds like people were up pretty late last night.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

After a bit of a tune-up, Terrance's nasal night music started up. Started out forte, but now has subsided to pianissimo.

Then WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK. They couldn't be waking people up now, could they? It's only 7:03 am BB time and some people have been in bed only a couple of hours.

10 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

They want to recreate the Cookout model of having an expendable tied to each alliance member. Smart, but maybe they should have thought of that (like everyone else did) before becoming festie besties.

To be fair to Brittany, Michael made that decision and she said she thought it was dumb lol.

7 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Big debate about Friends and who was right in the “we’re on a break” issue, Ross or Rachel. Everyone agrees that Rachel was right to be mad because you should wait at least a day before sleeping with the copy shop girl, except for Turner. You say we’re on a break, we’re on a break, and whatever happens after is your fault. Even if it’s 10 minutes later. He is very adamant about this.

As @IndyMischa said, #teamturner.

7 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

LOL at Monte asking if hormones make bitches crazy without coming right out and saying it. Jasmine doesn’t mind the question, though, she’s totally irrational when she’s on her period!

Monte is high key misogynistic, with a huge dose of misogynoir.

5 hours ago, Lucas Rowan said:

IOW, the blindside is no longer happening.

It was never going to tbh. The LO don't want to expose themselves, which is such an annoying aspect of new school BB.

5 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Wait, did Kyle actually propose a race -based alliance? I assume not, because I don’t think he’s that dumb (or horrible). I do think some of these Leftovers need to start breaking off from the pack, starting immediately, and I expect Brittany and Michael to be part of that. They are definitely on the fringes, and they know it. Kyle may be, too. But I think his reason for defecting would have more to do with Alyssa— he is more into her than he is willing to admit.

I also think Taylor is on the fringes, but she may be safe in any alliance as an end goat. So she may not want to defect. But if Kyle, Michael and Brittany break off from the Turner/ Monte/ Joseph powerhouse, I wouldn’t blame them or think it had anything to do with race— unless they said so.

Like most all white alliances, of course they don't say it's based on that but I mean ... If You Say So Shrug GIF

3 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Now the plan is to get Alyssa, and get Alyssa to get Kyle. They have doubts this will happen, but that’s their pipe dream. If they can’t get that, they want to force a tie so Monte will have to declare a side.

I really wish they would do this. They won't though lol.

2 hours ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

[Taylor] seems to be done with Terrance. 

Fucking finally!

5 minutes ago, TimWil said:

If we’re being denied a blindside tonight I hope at least we’ll see Taylor “get her revenge” in her eviction speech tonight. With Nicole storming out of the house yelling “BUT I’M A COP, DAMMIT!”

I don't see her giving her speech. That kind of stuff just doesn't really happen anymore. And Taylor's too nice anyway. But I'm hoping maybe DR will talk her into doing it lol.

• Love 2
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

In the video Joseph says something about setting a trap. So I imagined one of those foot traps staked to the floor with a whole muffin inside of it. It's the middle of the night, suddenly you hear thump thump thump, then SNAP and AAAAAH! Jasmine's good foot is caught in the trap and now she's clanking and thumping as she walks. But she's holding the muffin in her hand!

Edited by Lamb18
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

It would shake things up a bit.  Or even Indy or Alyssa winning it.

Alyssa is properly dickmatized - and Kyle is the male equivalent (pussytized?) - so I don't think we would get much fun from her but Indy would definitely be a wild card. I'd take her, too.

Really, I'm just here for entertainment and The Leftovers winning for the third week isn't entertaining.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

Michael seems to be all over Kyle's "white people" alliance, agreeing that Taylor, Monte and Joseph all have big personalities. Kyle's working on keeping Alyssa for when they break off from the Leftovers. 

What?  A "white people" alliance?  It's this kind of tone deaf "vision" why POC have such a hard time on Big Brother; and why The Cookout needed to happen. 

If this is their plan, might as well save Terrance and Jasmine.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, thestorm said:

What?  A "white people" alliance?  It's this kind of tone deaf "vision" why POC have such a hard time on Big Brother; and why The Cookout needed to happen. 

Let's be clear it's not a "white people alliance" in the sense that Kyle/Michael/Britt were saying they only wanted white people in it, and were refusing access to POC.  I can understand the optics, but honestly to me it doesn't look like ill intent.  Michael and Britt have made it clear that they want Taylor there in the long run, and Kyle has Alyssa goggles on, so that's all he's thinking about.  I just don't want casuals reading into this that it's purposefully shutting out POC based on race.  I do see the hardships and preconceived notions that others are seeing, but at the same time knowing how Joseph has been playing the game, and to an certain extent Monte, I can see why they are worried about them going forward.  We know that the Leftovers are going to have to evict each other eventually, and it's natural to see divisions forming.   

The Cookout did some good, but it didn't solve everything.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8
9 hours ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

Oh man, we got HOH for a minute and Turner started singing "Brandy (You're a Fine Girl)" so they had to cut away. 

I couldn't handle the BB house for any number of reasons.  But right up there with nothing to read would be the inability to break out in song four or five times today.  Production would need to put one of those anti-bark collars around my neck.  "... but my life, my lover, my lady, is the sea."

• Like 1
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Slider said:

Let's be clear it's not a "white people alliance" in the sense that Kyle/Michael/Britt were saying they only wanted white people in it, and were refusing access to POC. 

The Cookout did some good, but it didn't solve everything.

Come on, who is going to say that out loud.  But 3 white people specifically targeting POC.  Of course, there was no mention of pulling in Terrance, who is a floater.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I know I may sound too soft but I would appreciate it if twitter and in general all the haters were going easy on Nicole. I mean, she has been terrible, don't get me wrong, but lets not forget that her mom, who is out there being sick and getting treatment, is reading all these nasty comments about her daughter and definitely making her really sad. Also I would cut some slack to Nicole due to her mom being sick and I'm sure this has affected her negatively even if she doesn't realize it. Twitter is mad with the bully, at the same time bullying the bully. You can't correct a wrong with another wrong, in my opinion. 😞

• Applause 1
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, thestorm said:

Come on, who is going to say that out loud.  But 3 white people specifically targeting POC.  Of course, there was no mention of pulling in Terrance, who is a floater.

Well, of course you don't pull in a floater - they are the least trustworthy of all HGs. 

Not everything is about race, despite what some posters here are trying to imply. 

• Love 13

Nicole is up, washing her hands! Is she going back to bed or is she going to savor every moment of her last day in the BB house? She's brushing her teeth so that may mean she is going to stay up.

One thing I like about Nicole - she is a fighter. She's been campaigning for herself since she's been on the block. She is obnoxious and is on the block due to her own behavior and words, but she's not passive. I wish Taylor would put more energy into her own campaign. It's not a good idea to be too confident in how the vote will go.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Well, of course you don't pull in a floater - they are the least trustworthy of all HGs. 

Not everything is about race, despite what some posters here are trying to imply. 

Yet, they are willing to include Alyssa who is on the other side of the house.

1 hour ago, Lucas Rowan said:

It would shake things up a bit.  Or even Indy or Alyssa winning it.

If Indy, Alyssa, Daniel, Jasmine wins HOH - it would put Michael and Brittany at the most risk.  The Leftovers can't save both of them. 

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, thestorm said:

They all have to be targeted if you want to win the game!  If a white person wants to win the game, they aren't allowed to target a POC? That's ridiculous, and doesn't help anyone black or white.  Some of the posts above implied it was clearly for racist reasons, which isn't fair or true.

5 minutes ago, thestorm said:

Yet, they are willing to include Alyssa who is on the other side of the house.

Because Kyle can "control" her to a certain extent.  She's been a source of info for him, and hasn't blabbed that she leaked a lot of it to her people.  Why not use her as a number?!

• Love 7

Nicole is now making coffee. She looks sad. I think she is thinking "this is my last day. This is my last time making coffee in the house, my last time using my favorite orange mug, my last morning in the kitchen . . ." She steps back and stares at the memory wall for a while, maybe wondering what she'll look like in black and white. Now to the storage room "my last time putting new batteries in my microphone . . . "

The storage room looks nice and tidy.

I mean, the same thing gets said every season: it doesn't have to be overt moustache twirling and evil cackling for it to be a thing. But the blonde haired, blue eyed white (former) Mormon boy from Utah is putting together an alliance of only white allies and saying that the POC members of his current alliance are "big personalities" is all a bit dog whistle-ish. I'm sure Kyle doesn't intend it to be - I'd like to still have enough hope in this world that only truly evil assholes intend to be outright racist - but intention doesn't mean shit.

Like, no one's going to ruin his life over it (well, Twitter... you never know with them) but the optics aren't great. Hopefully he takes a lesson from this in the future after he leaves the house.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

As @IndyMischaIf You Say So Shrug GIF

I don't see her giving her speech. That kind of stuff just doesn't really happen anymore. And Taylor's too nice anyway. But I'm hoping maybe DR will talk her into doing it lol.

That’s true but I have a feeling this could happen. Yes, Taylor is a nice person but she’s been f**ked over too much and too often not to get at least a few digs in. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I mean, the same thing gets said every season: it doesn't have to be overt moustache twirling and evil cackling for it to be a thing. But the blonde haired, blue eyed white (former) Mormon boy from Utah is putting together an alliance of only white allies and saying that the POC members of his current alliance are "big personalities" is all a bit dog whistle-ish. I'm sure Kyle doesn't intend it to be - I'd like to still have enough hope in this world that only truly evil assholes intend to be outright racist - but intention doesn't mean shit.

Like, no one's going to ruin his life over it (well, Twitter... you never know with them) but the optics aren't great. Hopefully he takes a lesson from this in the future after he leaves the house.

Agreed - the optics aren't great, but I think people are making a lot of assumptions.  And those assumptions do tend to ruin peoples lives thanks to twitter, social media, etc.  Once it's out there, people take it and run, and suddenly Kyle's a racist.  

"He's a conservative (former) Mormon" is a stereotype.  We can't stereotype him while saying he's stereotyping others without being hypocrites.

Also, like I previously stated, they way Joseph has played this game would also lead me to keep him in mind when my alliance splinters and I have to go after them.  7 people don't win the game, and if I were in the alliance I would go after him first.  Monte, maybe, and Michael, maybe, but I would definitely go after Joseph first. 

• Love 9

I don't think I could take another week of Jasmine as HOH.  I've suffered enough.  Daniel as HOH might be fun, though.  Or Indy.  

So does anyone know which team Taylor is going to be joining?  

• Love 1
Just now, Katesus7 said:

So does anyone know which team Taylor is going to be joining?  

I think she's set on Indy and Alyssa, which is hilarious because Indy was furious about that thought last night.  She was not having it.  Alyssa kept saying she was a good competitor and that if they were besties they would be safe with her in power, but Indy did not like that one bit.  I think the LO's agreed that she shouldn't join Turner/Jasmine and Daniel/Kyle because if they went up it would be 2 LO's on the block and one less vote for the alliance.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Slider said:

"He's a conservative (former) Mormon" is a stereotype.  We can't stereotype him while saying he's stereotyping others without being hypocrites.

I have no problem being a hypocrite - I own up to that shit like every season. But in this case, I think there's history with the Mormon church and "othering" and you can't dismiss it out of hand.

ETA: I don't know if that's the right term and honestly, my interest is more in the FLDS and their craziness, so I might not be 100% solid on all the Mormon stuff. Everything I know, I learned from reality TV and true crime and auto/biographies for former plural teenage brides.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 2
  • Love 5

I don't feel sad for Nicole at all. Her and Daniel insisting on using the veto when Kyle was all ready to not use it will never not be funny. Some of the dumbest game-playing in BB HISTORY. 

Besides ... they're evicting her. No one bullied her on her way out. No one screamed at her and called her names or anything like that.

As for this alliance, I'm going to say that there's no evidence whatsoever that Kyle (dopey as he is about Alyssa) is racist, so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. His interactions with POC in the house are very comfortable. So I don't want twitter ruining his life over this.

We can ruin his life for throwing away his game to play kissy-face with Alyssa, but I don't think he's racist.

• Applause 5
  • Love 12
20 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I have no problem being a hypocrite - I own up to that shit like every season. But in this case, I think there's history with the Mormon church and "othering" and you can't dismiss it out of hand.

ETA: I don't know if that's the right term and honestly, my interest is more in the FLDS and their craziness, so I might not be 100% solid on all the Mormon stuff. Everything I know, I learned from reality TV and true crime and auto/biographies for former plural teenage brides.

I should have been more clear with my words.  When I said "you" I was speaking more of myself and the standard that I hold myself to. I wasn't trying to be accusatory @Callaphera.  I'm not Mormon myself, and my knowledge of the religion is from acquaintances in college, and reality TV as well.  I just think that we (again, really just me) can't assume Kyle's intentions with as little information as we have.  Now if he comes out in the diary room and is more direct, then that's fair.

ETA: I judge the hell out of these people based on their statements and actions, I just don't want to read into things that might not be there.

Edited by Slider
  • Love 7

I think teaming up with Kyle/Alyssa is perfect for Michael/Brittany.  They know that they have Taylor as their third, so they would be on the right side of a 3/2 split in that alliance.  The same would be true if they teamed up with Joe/Monte instead, but I think they have a better chance at winning comps against Kyle/Alyssa.

• Love 2

My GOD, the way Jasmine carries on while walking through the house with that damn cane is absolutely ridiculous.  But as she's made comments such as "people would have to be awful to try to evict me while I can't walk", she's going to be putting on this show for as long as she possibly can.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, urusai said:

Nicole better get the whole roll of Charmin ready when Jasmine has to take the massive dump that is coming. 

Going out with a bang!

2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

So... am I the only one hoping for a Daniel or Jasmine HoH win tonight? #teamfunfeeds

I was thinking about that. But wouldn't a Daniel HoH likely just result in Alyssa/Indy/Taylor on the block, nobody using veto, and Indy bouncing? Which would have the least impact of any possible exit at this point.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
55 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

I don't feel sad for Nicole at all. Her and Daniel insisting on using the veto when Kyle was all ready to not use it will never not be funny.

Have either of them acknowledged verbally that, uh, maybe that was a dumb idea?  Or was it still a brilliant move, just one that was ruined by lying idiots? 

Edited by Thalia
9 minutes ago, Thalia said:

Have either of them acknowledged verbally that, uh, maybe that was a dumb idea?  Or was it still a brilliant move, just one that was ruined by lying idiots? 

You know the answer lol.

This is absolutely amazing:

• Wink 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, PhoneCop said:

I was thinking about that. But wouldn't a Daniel HoH likely just result in Alyssa/Indy/Taylor on the block, nobody using veto, and Indy bouncing? Which would have the least impact of any possible exit at this point.

Not necessarily. It's clear that parts of The Leftovers are looking to break off and form their own thing - something like this could be enough to nudge some of them to make that move now. I mean, they probably won't but you never know! At the very least, we would get Delusional Daniel on a power trip because his first HoH almost as impotent as Cody Nickson's.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Daniel is vacuuming the living room.  Camera man is not a fan since s/he keeps zooming in on all the missed spots again and again.  It's a 2 man job because Terrence has to hold the trash bag so Daniel can empty the canister every 30 seconds or it clogs.  Maybe if they took a dust mop or broom to that floor on occasion that wouldn't be the case.

• Love 1

Taylor is sitting cross-legged by herself in the pool table nook, wearing powder blue pajamas or else athleisure and her hair wrapped in a towel. She seems to be meditating or praying, once in a while speaking to the camera. She is very nervous about how the vote will go today. She asks why she is so intensely targeted.

Daniel, Nicole and Terrance are talking in the bathroom. Nicole promises Terrance that when she returns to the house from a Battle Back, she will have Terrance's back. Daniel vaccums the bathroom rug. Terrance and Nicole tell him he missed a spot. Daniel says he gets in a zone at home and vacuums for 3 - 4 hours. "I'm making love to the floor!" he declares.

Nicole wants clippers. If she's going to meet Julie, she wants to look sexy.

• LOL 1

Camera 1 is having a Through the Looking Glass moment. It showed Nicole washing the glass that the camera is behind. Now it's showing Terrance brushing his teeth.

10 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Chef Nicole made it! You can tell because it looks like shit and probably tastes bland.

Something I love about BB is that you can say this and, out of context, it can apply to more than one person.

9 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I am actually feeling sad for Daniel right now. He’s telling Nicole how big of a fan he is, how he used to watch the show with his dead brother, and this was such a dream come true. And he’s crying, because his dreams of being the next Dan Gheesling are over. 

Okay. So.

I don't want to come off in any particular way, because Daniel sharing the show with his now-deceased brother does sound touching and I'm not monster, but maybe I am a little because the thought I keep circling back to is "wait... you've been trying to play like DAN GHEESLING?!"

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Because she'll have Lawon's special powers!

Lawon and his special powers is one of my fondest Big Brother memories. I still can't wrap my head around it all.

• LOL 13