Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Nicole to Terrance: "I'm going to be in that chair on finale night and you're going to vote for me to win."
Terrance, probably, in his mind: "Jesus, I wish you guys had evicted me instead."

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Production knows what people want to see and called Indy to the DR to get her out of the HoH room as the last non-Leftover standing in the weekly endurance comp. Immediately the Leftovers (minus Turner, who is being held captive by a hungry Jasmine whining in the Have Not room) celebrated together before getting down to business. Monte let Taylor start - she said that she didn't want to hit the block if possible and it was actually heard. It sounds like they're leaning towards Indy/Alyssa noms, with either Kyle/Daniel was the renom or (because shit does happen and plans do get fucked up) Nicole/Taylor.

It turns out that Joseph also did Taylor a solid, switching beds with Daniel this week because he chose the one next to Taylor (I guess it used to Paloma's bed the first week and Daniel is hoping that he can communicate with the dearly departed's spirit... oh right, she didn't actually die, nm). He did it specifically to make her more comfortable.

Then Alyssa's "Kyle is in a room with Taylor!" emergency alarm went off and she busted in on the Leftovers meeting, which cleverly swerved to... talking about Fruity Pebbles. She's dumb enough to fall for it, too.

Do you know the time stamp for this?

7 hours ago, vb68 said:

Nicole is really having a whiny little fit. She knows she's next. She's bagging on Brittany's acting ability and is really sour that Taylor is safe this week. "It is what it is."

Now she's whining that she shouldn't have picked Taylor for her Festie Bestie.

Too bad, so sad.

I am experiencing such schadenfreude!!!!  As much as I like this euphoric state of glee when it comes to Nicole (and Daniel), I want them both gone from the house pre jury. Don't screw this up Leftovers!

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

Hahaha! Turner and Jasmine are have nots. Alyssa/Indy had to pick, it was super awkward, they had to pick a pair, and now we have a week long Jasmine have not. No chips, no popcicles. Glorious.

How much you want to bet that she pulls fainting spells or something else trying to get out of slop?

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I wanna say it was around 3 am BBT. I found a clip of the celebration on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/isedthatok/status/1552959840837705728

About 10 minutes after that, Alyssa comes in.

I don't know how to link tweets, but if you click on the "Read 12 replies" link and scroll down to taylor's season@bigbrotherbarbz there is the funniest tweet titled "Week 3 Summed up" with a video showing the end (I think) of a movie and the different characters and groups are captioned "The Leftovers, " "Taylor", "Turner", "BB Twitter," "Janelle", etc. I doesn't sound that funny when I explain it but it is when you watch it.

• Love 3

Kyle really needs to STFU about getting Alyssa out next week. That’s a purely personal move when it’s so frigging clear it’s got to be Nicole and Daniel out the door before jury.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

It's a beautiful morning in the BB neighborhood after watching the blindside of the century - thank you night shift posters for your descriptions after the HOH was over!

Right now the BB house is quiet as the exhausted house guests rest after the tumultuous night, some groups celebrating, others mired in despair and anger.

Camera 1 shows the Have Not room with its latest inhabitants: Turner and Jasmine! Turner chose the slide for his bed and the pink rectangular floatie for a pillow rest. In the other corner is Jasmine, bundled up in bedding. I think she is on the butterfly. Her scooter is resting against the lawn chair floatie. Turner looks like he is sleeping the sleep of the righteous. There is a little smile on his face. There are also two real lawn chairs face to face shoved together - it looks like Indie or Alyssa made a makeshift nightstand out of them.

Camera 2 shows a closeup of Jasmine sweetly sleeping on her side, hand under her cheek, wearing sunglasses. I suppose she's on a floatie but it looks more like a type of thin mattress. Her water bottle and a jar of pickles with a fork on top are lying on the floor to her right. The ants are sleeping, too, as I don't see any specks moving around.

Ugh camera 3 shows a close up of Daniel. He is in the other women's bedroom, or hallway room. I think this room is also the golf room. Can't see any ugly tattoos today. He sleeps with a slight frown, bad dreams, perhaps?

Camera 4 shows another closeup in the same room. This time we see Taylor asleep, and a segment of Joe on her left. You can see his chin and lips and covered up torso. What we can't see is the invisible force field that separates and protects Joe and Taylor from Daniel and Nicole. 

I wanna say it was around 3 am BBT. I found a clip of the celebration on Twitter:

I'm just happy that Monte/Nicole conversation apparently finally ended. When I finally doozed off, it was still going on. I didn't think Nicole was ever going to shut up. 

8 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

I wonder if Terrence will make an omelet for breakfast.

I wonder if Jasmine is already sucking on another pickle. lol  

3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Ameerah says that what she whispered to Jasmine was for Jasmine to grab a pair of Ameerah's heels that she didn't pack

I'm going to call BS on that one. No need for a super secret whisper on that. I think she probably did tell her to watch out for Nicole and Daniel, but now that she knows they didn't have anything to do with her eviction, Ameerah doesn't want to admit that.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

The pickles are right there by her pillow!

You don't think anyone else might want one, do you? 😄

She's guarding those suckers with her life!

• Love 1

They weren't all bad.  I loved the first one where it was done by secret vote (with ping pong paddles!) and Lisa didn't vote her showmance back on as expected.  I also remember story about one of the contestant's husband complaining that CBS was holding his wife hostage because she had been voted out but he still wasn't allowed to talk to her.   He's freaking out meanwhile she's sunning herself on a beach in Trinidad. 

Also, even though I wasn't a fan, I thought it was funny how Victor kept back like a bad penny (cock-a-roach for the GinaMarie fans).  

Has this crop mentioned a potential return at all?   For a bunch of supposed superfans you'd think they'd give some consideration to who they vote out and how with that in mind. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
23 minutes ago, Maverick said:

Has this crop mentioned a potential return at all?   For a bunch of supposed superfans you'd think they'd give some consideration to who they vote out and how with that in mind. 

They can't with COVID.  Besides, it wouldn't make sense to bring anyone back since Julie already revealed to Ameerah The Leftovers and to Pooch (who has been out on social media) the Girls alliance.

Edited by thestorm
  • Useful 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

I don't know how to link tweets, but if you click on the "Read 12 replies" link and scroll down to taylor's season@bigbrotherbarbz there is the funniest tweet titled "Week 3 Summed up" with a video showing the end (I think) of a movie and the different characters and groups are captioned "The Leftovers, " "Taylor", "Turner", "BB Twitter," "Janelle", etc. I doesn't sound that funny when I explain it but it is when you watch it.

https://twitter.com/bigbrotherbarbz/status/1552792432990793728?s=20&t=4gtc9Wx4O-kVj4MMsEfdmQ

Lamb18, if you look at a tweet there's a "Share" icon below it to the far right, and you can choose to copy the link. The default here is for the tweet to be embedded in your post, but sometimes people have their browser settings to not open embedded things, so you can also choose to just add it to your post as a link. 

This is made from the "Avengers Assemble" scene from Avengers: Endgame. 

Edited by Mediocre Gatsby
  • Fire 1
  • Love 2

Thanks, @Mediocre Gatsby!

House guests are up! Camera 1 shows the kitchen. Monte is proudly wearing the HOH robe. Terence is wearing a T-shirt. Turner and Daniel are at the kitchen island. Daniel is chomping down, Turner is eating nothing. They are talking about media, saying something is for local hometown, something for TV Guide. 

So Monte's from Newark, Delaware. I was there once, visiting the U of Delaware campus. Very pretty campus, nice town.

Terence needs to make an omelet.

Turner's talking about slop, had it with olives and other stuff. His stomach feels awful.

Camera 2 shows more of the kitchen. Well, it looks like there's an omelet in the pan on the stove. It's Monte's omelet, he's putting it on his plate now. It might just be scrambled eggs.

Nicole is in the bathroom, then camera 3 switches to Terrance in the exercise room. They have a scale in there! Watch some producer mischief maker calibrated the scale to make it add 50 pounds to your weight. Back to the kitchen.

On 7/28/2022 at 1:52 AM, Callaphera said:

If I have to see it, so do the rest of you:
gYBouNt.png

Because if you eat in bed, the next logical step is flossing your teeth in bed. I give it three days before she has a bedpan.

ok, finally caught up with all the reading, please bare with me while I do a quick mind dump unload. 

first  of all, thank you to everyone for posting, every summer I do kids summer camps and I don’t have any time to spend watching the feeds and speed read these before bed and during my lunch break, so thank you thank you thank you— it’s basically the only thing that keeps me happy during these intense Mississippi summer heat months. 

speaking of Mississippi, I live here and this chick from Mississippi is getting on my last fucking nerve, we don’t like people like that here, she’s everything we despise with her stupid fucking accent that she puts on and stupid folksy style descriptions “Julie, yoo luke like a fool rib pack on a gree-al” FUCK YOU CUNT. You need to go. 

and as for the Brazilian chick, take your stupid accent and fuck off too with your lame ass attitude. And I feel I can say that since I’m also a foreigner with an accent and I try and tone the shit down because I KNOW MOTHERFUCKERS PUT ON. So fuck that too. 

(sorry I’m tired. Today is my last day of camps and I’ve had it with coddling kids and adults and working for low pay)

and FUCK YOU Nicole-a-la-cop-for-10-years yeah fuck that and also Las Vegas stupid mother fucker bad tattoo Elvis impersonator. You’re so fucken lame, even Vegas doesn’t want you. You’re a mean mean jealous wannabe who’s unable to process and handle Taylor’s presence. The fact that she eloquent and successful eats you inside, so FUCK YOU. 

15 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Jasmine's eyebrows are a nightmare.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HER and those put on eyebrows. Bitch. No

13 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

Daniel and Nicole having that delusional hindsight is 20/20 convo where they both KNEW something was off. You did not. You were teaching Terrance to make omelets this morning so he could teach his family after he left.

Edited: Oh FUCK no. Nicole now bitching that the guys have a girl that will play for the guys instead of the girls. And yes, she’s talking about Taylor. FUCK. HER.

12 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

Hahaha! Turner and Jasmine are have nots. Alyssa/Indy had to pick, it was super awkward, they had to pick a pair, and now we have a week long Jasmine have not. No chips, no popcicles. Glorious.

Sorry, I keep messing up trying to use my phone and staying in context. Thanks Katysus7 for all your observations, thoroughly enjoying them. 

11 hours ago, Callaphera said:

jFa4TYz.png

"Ah lahk peek-cules so tha's okay!"

Uh huh - that's gonna last all of five minutes.

Ugh. She’s so gross. 

Oh and I don’t think Alyssa should be voted out quite yet because I want to see her completely implode as she realizes Kyle can’t stand her. 

I have lots more to say but I have to go to work now. 

• Applause 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
47 minutes ago, thestorm said:

They can't with COVID.  Besides, it wouldn't make sense to bring anyone back since Julie already revealed to Ameerah The Leftovers and to Pooch (who has been out on social media) the Girls alliance.

Plus I don't see how they could do that with Paloma even if it was the original plan for her to compete to get back in anyway. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Slider said:

Ameerah says she should have done something sooner. Ummm, Ameerah? Maybe you should have done SOMETHING! You didn’t do shit.

And notice at the end of the interview she calls Taylor "a little shady". Ameerah's a bitch.

Thank you everyone for the good vibes. And sending them to you, @Michichick.  I'm rooting for you.

• Applause 1
  • Love 5

Daniel is pushing for Alyssa and Indie to go on the block and wants Indie to go. He doesn't like her as she tends to be bossy and she's said rotten stuff about Taylor. Daniel said he spoke with Taylor and made it up with her (yeah, right) because he doesn't like living with animosity.

By the way, I watched that "apology" and it was nice, but once he was with another group he was trashing her again. Nothing really changed. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

In the meantime, Nicole and Alyssa visit Jasmine in the Have Not room. She is sleeping but wakes up. Alyssa brought Jasmine the jar of pickles earlier this morning. They reassure Jasmine that slop is being cooked right now by Turner with Michael helping. Alyssa will put in brown sugar and maple syrup. Jasmine will provide a pickle garnish.

45 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

So Monte's from Newark, Delaware. I was there once, visiting the U of Delaware campus. Very pretty campus, nice town.

I didn't even know there was a Newark in Delaware! But at least I know it's not the happiest place on earth. 

Alyssa and Nicole went in to wake up/talk to Jasmine in the HN room; she looks miserable. I can't hear what she's saying to them. She doesn't look interested in getting up, so they tell her they love her and leave. 

• LOL 1

Nicole's now talking with Monte. They are talking about Ameerah. Suddenly she is now shady and not quite trustworthy, and she got cocky and was assuming her power too much. Some revisionist history? At least with Nicole.

BB Chat calls Nicole Bruno Mars, so I looked him up and I can see why. His hair is better.

• LOL 1
4 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

OMFG that is fucking awesome !

https://twitter.com/bigbrotherbarbz/status/1552792432990793728?s=21&t=I5Qef4rHNsFUPD-9q87MiQ

• Fire 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, TheGapper said:

speaking of Mississippi, I live here and this chick from Mississippi is getting on my last fucking nerve, we don’t like people like that here, she’s everything we despise with her stupid fucking accent that she puts on and stupid folksy style descriptions “Julie, yoo luke like a fool rib pack on a gree-al” FUCK YOU CUNT. You need to go. 

Swear to how - Jassmine needs to knock off the cornpone bullshit and get some material originating from this side of the Tet Offensive.  All J does with that crap is reinforce every negative Southern stereotype in existence, and there’s too many of those already.

• Applause 3
  • Love 7

OMG, that Taylor's Season video is the most awesome thing I've seen lately. I love that they included Janelle and the Cookout. And boy Michael gets a money shot inclusion.  Well done.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, TimWil said:

Kyle really needs to STFU about getting Alyssa out next week. That’s a purely personal move when it’s so frigging clear it’s got to be Nicole and Daniel out the door before jury.

It is personal and normally I would be against that, but this is an exception. Kyle has endured enough.

3 hours ago, vb68 said:

I wonder if Jasmine is already sucking on another pickle. lol  

Just curious… those of you who like pickles, is Jasmine curing you of that? 

The other night, I was watching feeds and snacking on some tortilla chips, until I saw Jasmine CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCHing on a bag of Doritos, and I quickly put that shit away. Fuck Weight Watchers, people who are trying to diet should just watch videos of Jasmine eating.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

Nicole is apologizing because she made Taylor feel that Taylor couldn't share information with her. Taylor sat on information that she didn't share. Nicole says Taylor can trust her (uh huh) and we're in unknown positions and we sides of ourselves that we didn't know were there.

Taylor says I appreciate you can understand my position. 

Nicole says I don't hate you, you do you, you have to play your game. Always. Be on your p's and q's and rock it out.

Nicole fell during HOH - she think it's so funny it will be on the episode.

Dont the have-nots make their own slop? Why are they all still bowing down to jasmine, cooking for her, bringing her pickles?

I had a hard time understanding what jasmine had said to Julie.  But if someone compared me to meat on a grill, I'd have a tough time seeing that as a compliment. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Monte and Kyle talking - sounds like Monte is thinking more Nicole. Alyssa isn't as much of a threat as Nicole. (Lots of people were pushing Alyssa and Indie for nominees.)

• Like 1

Jasmine, Alyssa and Indie are now in the women's atomic bedroom. Nicole was in there then stepped out. Jasmine is peeved because she keeps asking Nicole to make her slop and Nicole says "not yet." Then Nicole steps back in.

Then WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK!

Nicole is now telling the others about her talk with Taylor.  She says Taylor said she made her decision on overhearing Kyle and Ameerah talking about being in an alliance. Taylor was doing all this work to get in good with the girls and felt betrayed that Ameerah was making an alliance outside of the girls' alliance. Jasmine says what girls' alliance, I didn't know about a girls' alliance (uh huh, Jasmine, watch the show). 

Taylor is quite deceptive, ha ha!

• Love 1

Nicole saying if she's on the block with Taylor, Nicole is going home.
Jasmine asks why.
Nicole wonders what Taylor is saying.
Jasmine: "She can't say shit about me because I don't talk to that girl. I should be the last person she has in her mouth."

Jasmine is such a nasty bitch.

• Love 12
11 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Monte and Kyle talking - sounds like Monte is thinking more Nicole. Alyssa isn't as much of a threat as Nicole. (Lots of people were pushing Alyssa and Indie for nominees.)

Alyssa/Indy makes no sense for Monte, outside of it being better for OTHER people in the house (as no Leftovers will be nominated in that scenario), so I can see why he really wants to stick with his initial plan of getting rid of Nicole. If they win POV, then fine, then just put up Alyssa/Indy.

• Like 1
  • Love 3