Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

19 hours ago, HighQueenEB said:

Dayum.  I've sprained my ankle three times in my life and it never looked that awful - and the first time was so bad that it caused tendon damage which required surgery and PT.  She barely rolled her foot from what I could see on the episode!  

I rolled my foot getting off a treadmill. didn’t need surgery or pt luckily but it did look bad like hers for while 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)

Jasmine came out of the bathroom stall and just wheeled right on past the sinks without washing her hands. Disgusting.

Turner is HOH? Bet people won’t spend a lot of time hanging out in the HOH room this week.

Edited by Michichick
  • LOL 4

Well, at least he'll have his own bathroom to destroy and not flush in. That shower and tub won't be seeing any action.

I haven't had breakfast yet but I think I might skip it after thinking about that. 🤢

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2
(edited)

Jasmine isn't feeling good. She thinks she has a migraine but also her blood pressure goes up sometimes when she gets super hyped up. But she feels good! But she had to put in eye drops and sit in bed all alone. But if Kyle could bring her some ice that would be great! But she's not feeling great. But it wears off in like 30 minutes so she's okay!

ETA: Brittany and Michael are besties and so are Daniel and Kyle. Boo! I wanted Kyle paired with Taylor.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Useful 1

Jasmine, upon getting her requested ice from Kyle: "Damn, y'all got enough ice?" CAN YOU NEVER JUST SAY THANK YOU AND MOVE ON?

It sounds like it's going to be one pair of besties that gets nominated this week. Have Nots might work the same way but they're not sure. I think that Alyssa and Indy might be paired up as well.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Jasmine, upon getting her requested ice from Kyle: "Damn, y'all got enough ice?" CAN YOU NEVER JUST SAY THANK YOU AND MOVE ON?

Man do I hate her.  So disappointed that she’s paired with Turner and safe this week.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

These people, digging a few ice cubes out of the tray with their nasty unwashed hands and putting it back in the freezer. Would it kill them to put a bowl in the freezer and empty the tray in that, and refill the tray afterwards? In fact why isn't there an ice machine? 

Turner talking about having his own bathroom; how did everyone else refrain from heartfelt agreement?

• LOL 1

I don’t know what to think about a Turner HoH. Any guesses on who will assume the position of official asswiper?

I agree that Jasmines entitled behavior has earned her a shove out the door. But I really don’t want her to go. That kind of ridiculous behavior is what live feeds were made for.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)

The Turner Formerly Known As Matt, talking about HoH perks: "And they have to do my laundry which I was waiting for."

First of all, GROSS. And also I hope the poor intern gets hazard pay for that.

Turner, about voting out Poochie: "It felt like I was putting my dog down, dude." He keeps mentioning a Meg(h)an - is that his sister that accused him of being a racist and a bully on Twitter when the cast got announced? LOL forever if true.

Edited by Callaphera
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Turner, about voting out Poochie: "It felt like I was putting my dog down, dude."

Well, it’s not like his name was Kitty, so, yeah.

Turner has vowed to go after whoever started the push against Pooch. Jasmine’s name was floated. Joseph and Monte are going to try and ferret out the truth.

What will the Pooch Memorial Alliance be called?

• LOL 5
10 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

He keeps mentioning a Meg(h)an - is that his sister that accused him of being a racist and a bully on Twitter when the cast got announced? LOL forever if true.

Quick search tells me Megan is his girlfriend and co-owner of his filthy used trash thrift store. Holly is his sister.

• Useful 1
Just now, 30 Helens said:

Quick search tells me Megan is his girlfriend and co-owner of his filthy used trash thrift store. Holly is his sister.

Megan is his girlfriend

girlfriend

... there truly is a lid for every stank ass pot. The poor thing must have lost her nose in a tragic accident or something.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 7

Jasmine Is coming very close to running over her own bare foot as she push-propels her scooter through the living room, and my brain is torn between NO, I CAN’T TAKE ANOTHER ROUND OF THIS and OH, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

It sounds like Nicole chose Taylor to be paired with? Taylor says she can’t blame her, because she (Taylor) makes a good shield. She is worried about being nominated together because no way does she survive against Nicole.

Alyssa volunteered to be Have Not. When reminded she might be volunteering for Indy, too, she shrugs. So what.

• LOL 2
3 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Alyssa volunteered to be Have Not. When reminded she might be volunteering for Indy, too, she shrugs. So what.

Indy, probably, when she finds out: "I'll spit in her fucking slop."

• LOL 7

Taylor and Michael both thought that Monte would choose Taylor. It seems like people had a choice of sitting alone and taking their chance, or sitting next to someone else. A Yankee Swap of Big Brother partners. The houseguests are wondering if "America" knew about this twist and whether we voted on it. 

4 minutes ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

Taylor and Michael both thought that Monte would choose Taylor. It seems like people had a choice of sitting alone and taking their chance, or sitting next to someone else. A Yankee Swap of Big Brother partners. The houseguests are wondering if "America" knew about this twist and whether we voted on it. 

Don't we wish we could have voted on this!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

It sounds like the comp was some version of musical chairs. Someone said Turner won because he was pre-squatting while walking around, so it was easy to slip into a chair.  Sounds like how my dog walks when he has to poop.

• LOL 9
(edited)

30 Helens, you're prescient! we're on to kitty and a litter box. 

eta: and we're back. I won a bet with myself that Terrance would sit in front of his used plate and napkin until someone else offered to bus it for him. 

Edited by Mediocre Gatsby
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1

Reports are Turner was crying through the comp while chanting Megan’s name. Lighters and pulleys were also involved, and now I’m imagining some kind of medieval ritual. Was the comp burning Pooch at the stake? 

• LOL 2
(edited)

Shit, Jasmine gets to choose Have Nots.  This is going to go straight to her head.

ETA: Alyssa and Indy volunteered, but Jasmine was enjoying the power.  She was trying to play it off, but you could see it in her eyes.

Edited by Slider
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

Jasmine gets to pick the Have Nots - only one pair.

THEY TOTALLY STOLE FESTIE BESTIE FROM ME. I mean, I was calling it Bestie Festie but same thing. Pay me, Big Brother - you owe me for sitting through this ass wiping.

Jasmine chose, after much deliberation and pausing and pulling out of the accent: no one! Because Indy volunteered her and Alyssa to end the pain.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Turner called everyone to the living room, and he has note cards! It’s the Naming of the Have Nots! He appoints Jasmine to nominate, but she’s too kind to pick anyone, so Alyssa and Indy volunteer. And that’s it? Meeting adjourned. 

Just now, Mediocre Gatsby said:

Is it possible that TPTB hate Jasmine and wanted her to make enemies?

No, I think Production just hates us and wants us to suffer as much as possible at every moment.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2

Jasmine's talking about how she could have picked "certain people," but they were with people who were already Have Nots. I was sure she'd go for Taylor. 

Now she's talking about how she's been asking for chicken and marshmallows for 3 days. 

I think I could do slop but sleep deprivation would get to me. 

Indy and Alyssa go to check out the HaveNot room with Nicole. They walk past a line of towels in the hallway and I wonder how many of them are being hoarded by Nicole. She does quickly grab her pillow from one of the beds, before anyone can lay their dirty head on it. Nicole is all about the hygiene.

I really wanted to see Jasmine on slop. I think I earned that much.

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

... there truly is a lid for every stank ass pot. The poor thing must have lost her nose in a tragic accident or something.

Where the hell is my lid, if The Turner Formerly Known As Matt found his?

2 minutes ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

Now she's talking about how she's been asking for chicken and marshmallows for 3 days. 

WHAT IS WITH HER AND THE WEIRD FOOD COMBOS?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Daniel and Nicole both claim to have thrown the comp. Daniel thought he was throwing it to Kyle, but there was a misunderstanding. Nicole chose Taylor for bestie as a shield, just as Taylor thought. (She’s not so dumb.) Daniel chose Kyle because Kyle is situated midway between the guys and the girls, just like him, and he thinks Kyle is too popular to be nominated.

(edited)

Jasmine wants to be the first one to talk to Turner but feels that the rest of the house won't give her "the respect" to allow that. 

Nicole made her bed and did what I would've done; turned the bedspread over. Jasmine asked why, heard that Nicole thought the other side was dirty, and then put her bare feet up on another bedspread to prove Nicole right. 

I can't get over how much Jasmine thinks that there's a god answering her Big Brother prayers. 

Edited by Mediocre Gatsby
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

Jasmine says she feels really bad because she wanted Taylor to be a Have Not. 

So, she feels bad about NOT getting to do something bitchy to someone for no reason.

She sounds as appealing as combining chicken and marshmallows.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5

Confirmation that the Pooch vote was unanimous. Jasmine was shocked. She doesn’t know what Turner is thinking about that, or why he picked her. She hopes to be the first one to talk to him as HoH, but she’s afraid she won’t be shown that respect.

Jasmine and Nicole predict Brittany and Michael will be the nominees. I’m scared for Michael, who I like but who is on the outskirts, being paired with Brittany who everyone hates. It does sound like an easy nom.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

You know, thinking about it, it makes sense that the two grossest people in the house are besties. The staff probably have PTSD from having to disinfect and decrumb the HoH after Jasmine and now they're going to have to declare the HoH room a biohazard site after The Turner Formerly Known As Matt gets through with it.

1 minute ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

She sounds as appealing as combining chicken and marshmallows.

Peeps. She has to be talking about Peeps. Please tell me she was talking about Peeps because I can't wrap my head around chicken and marshmallows. So I Googled. I'd say "This is what's wrong with America" but CTV is a Canadian broadcaster so I apologize for what my country has done.

• LOL 7
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Peeps. She has to be talking about Peeps. Please tell me she was talking about Peeps because I can't wrap my head around chicken and marshmallows. So I Googled. I'd say "This is what's wrong with America" but CTV is a Canadian broadcaster so I apologize for what my country has done.

Maybe it's a salty & sweet thing? Which, generally, I'm about but this... ain't it.

• Love 1