Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

40 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

I don't think Michael is a follower. He has done a good job positioning himself throughout the game and making small moves. Now someone like Turner is 100% a follower. 

Michael's game isn't flashy, but he is a good player, but again I don't think Monte is that great of a player and all the players in the game look at him as a giant threat. 

But the obvious big move that he could have made - and chose not to - was out Kyle-gate at the time.  Instead of holding on to it for several weeks - and letting it come back and bite him.  He only said something because the team split and he felt Kyle iced him out.    It wasn't out of his concern for the POC in the house.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

But the obvious big move that he could have made - and chose not to - was out Kyle-gate at the time.  Instead of holding on to it for several weeks - and letting it come back and bite him.  He only said something because the team split and he felt Kyle iced him out.    It wasn't out of his concern for the POC in the house.

Yes I think we all know that his reasons for outing Kyle are ... uh ... self-interested. But I disagree that the jury won't respect his game. 

Kyle apology tour now in the HoH room with Turner.

Edited by Lady Whistleup
  • Love 2

I’m dreading tomorrow’s Very Special Episode of Big Brother: Educating Kyle tomorrow. You just know they’ll f**k it up big time.

As for Terrance’s “graciousness” toward Kyle I see it as nothing more than a shameless bid for camera time and nothing else.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6

People are delusional if they think the jury won't respect Michael just beasting his way through the game. 

Remember how JUN floated her ass all the way to the end, big moves are not required and she beat big mover Allyson, and Michael is a GUY so of course they will respect him for the comps and his strategies, regardless of their emotions about how it fell on them. Also he deserves respect for his all time win comp beasting. I don't think he's a strategic mastermind but with that competition record he doesn't need to be.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, TimWil said:

I’m dreading tomorrow’s Very Special Episode of Big Brother: Educating Kyle tomorrow. You just know they’ll f**k it up big time.

As for Terrance’s “graciousness” toward Kyle I see it as nothing more than a shameless bid for camera time and nothing else.

Yeah, the Kyle Apology Tour this afternoon has been...  Ugh.  Especially this convo he had with Monte (which I'm just now listening to) because it's all victim noises from Kyle and whatever he said during that house meeting (which apparently happened in the Have Not room?) to Monte must have been particularly vile - and we're not ever gonna see it, I'm sure.  Fuck production.

ETA - no, whatever happened in the Have Not room was just with Kyle, Monte & Terrance.

Edited by HighQueenEB

You just know they’ll f**k it up big time.

I mean it's such a double edged sword I want to see these conversations, but like not the BB produced version of the conversation. Honestly just a montage of Taylor, Monty, and Terrance talking about how they feel should be enough, but we know the fragile heart and mind of sheltered child man Kyle will be centered.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
16 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Yes I think we all know that his reasons for outing Kyle are ... uh ... self-interested. But I disagree that the jury won't respect his game. 

Kyle apology tour now in the HoH room with Turner.

I am not talking about the jury.  But Michael needs to take responsibility for what he did - considering that Terrance and Monte were upset at the house meeting.

Start with his own apology tour.  Sit down and have one-on-ones with Terrance and Monte.  Michael has talked about being discriminated for being gay. Yet where's his compassion when it comes to other marginalized groups?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, twilightzone said:

I am not talking about the jury.  But Michael needs to take responsibility for what he did - considering that Terrance and Monte were upset at the house meeting.

Start with his own apology tour.  Sit down and have one-on-ones with Terrance and Monte.  Michael has talked about being discriminated for being gay. Yet where's his compassion when it comes to other marginalized groups?

LOL - Michael really doesn't give two shits, I don't think.

I'm not entirely sure I believe in Kyle's apologies either, but what I do think is that Kyle is smart enough to have recognized this is the ONLY way he can recover, outside the house, so he's doing what he needs to do so salvage his influencer status.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

I think Michael did have his apology tour but the feeds cut it. Him and Monte seem okay now and they weren't after the house meeting. As for Terrance, Terrance never liked Michael. There was never a relationship to mend.

I also don't think Michael cares that much about any of the HG's. As I said, this is a business trip for him. He's not there to do anything but win 750k. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Again if BB wants to learn and fuckin grow like their boy Kyle they need to cut an episode that centers on that Terrance/Monty Convo, on Taylor's side of the talk with Kyle. Their thoughts and feeling (including at the house meeting) should be it with as little narrativizing as possible. But that is clearly not the purpose of this tour, this tour is to salvage Kyle and the shows reputation.

Michael really doesn't give two shits, I don't think.

I mean I think he knows it was gross. But yes he's banking that people won't hold it against him *in a game/vote* sense, and that he can do the I'm sorry's after the game is over. And I think they largely won't hold it against him. Having said that he won't get Terrance or Turner's vote because they are both petty bitches but I'm still not clear who he actually wants to stand next to at F2, he's been reasonable cagey about that right? Or at least not out right stated it on the feeds? Probably because Britney never unglues herself from him.

• Love 7
38 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

No one thinks Michael did what he did is out of concern for the POC in the house. He treated it like any other game move which is why people find it icky. 

You do realize the current jury members don't have access to footage? All they will have to go by is whatever Kyle tells them and the following houseguests who get evicted. 

2 minutes ago, blixie said:

Again if BB wants to learn and fuckin grow like their boy Kyle they need to cut an episode that centers on that Terrance/Monty Convo, on Taylor's side of the talk with Kyle. Their thoughts and feeling (including at the house meeting) should be it with as little narrativizing as possible. But that is clearly not the purpose of this tour, this tour is to salvage Kyle and the shows reputation.

I mean I think he knows it was gross. But yes he's banking that people won't hold it against him *in a game/vote* sense, and that he can do the I'm sorry's after the game is over. And I think they largely won't hold it against him. Having said that he won't get Terrance or Turner's vote because they are both petty bitches but I'm still not clear who he actually wants to stand next to at F2, he's been reasonable cagey about that right? Or at least not out right stated it on the feeds? Probably because Britney never unglues herself from him.

Michael's final 3 keep changing.  The third person keeps changing First it was Taylor then Terrence then Alyssa now I think he considering Taylor. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

I think Michael did have his apology tour but the feeds cut it. Him and Monte seem okay now and they weren't after the house meeting. As for Terrance, Terrance never liked Michael. There was never a relationship to mend.

I also don't think Michael cares that much about any of the HG's. As I said, this is a business trip for him. He's not there to do anything but win 750k. 

But if he was smart and expects to win the $750K, he will have the deal with the press after the show.  Look at what happened with Daniel and Nicole.  They were ripped to shreds in interviews of what happened with Taylor.  Acting as if you could care less about the other HGs, is not a winning strategy. 

3 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

But if he was smart and expects to win the $750K, he will have the deal with the press after the show.  Look at what happened with Daniel and Nicole.  They were ripped to shreds in interviews of what happened with Taylor.  Acting as if you could care less about the other HGs, is not a winning strategy. 

everyone has to deal with press after the show. but there are people who are on bb obviously to get social media followers and to become influencers after the game. i don't think michael cares about anything but winning.

• Love 2

I am Team Michael for the win and Taylor for AFP.   

Does anyone have a timeline for all the things Kyle said as well as when Brittany and Michael first discussed it, when they had that discussion with Kyle about the optics of his alliance, and when Michael went to Turner and hinted at what was happening?  When he got nowhere with those two avenues, was he just supposed to blow up his own game?   I am not convinced that Michael and Brittany did this for purely strategic game reasons.  I would think that it was not an easy decision to accuse Kyle of this if he was not absolutely sure of his intentions( especially with his legal background ) and that probably took some time.  So sometime after he talked to Kyle and hinted at it to Turner the split happened.  I believe Michael was hoping Kyle would get evicted or at the least, Alyssa.   Michael is playing the game for sure but I am not vilifying him for waiting.  Not bringing it up at all would have been wrong. He did so I give him credit. 

What Terrance is trying to do is disgusting.  But then again, Terrance is disgusting so there's that.   Can we please fast forward to Thursday's eviction?

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Lady Whistleup said:

everyone has to deal with press after the show. but there are people who are on bb obviously to get social media followers and to become influencers after the game. i don't think michael cares about anything but winning.

I am not talking about social media followers or influencers.  Michael has been blasted in the press for holding back on Kyle-gate.  He will have to address his actions in post show interviews - and would be smart to get ahead of.  Especially as a Public Defender, whose job is to help the under represented.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

I am not talking about social media followers or influencers.  Michael has been blasted in the press for holding back on Kyle-gate.  He will have to address his actions in post show interviews - and would be smart to get ahead of.  Especially as a Public Defender, whose job is to help the under represented.

I think people way overestimate how much press these people get after the show. After the season is over most people just go back to their normal lives. There's people who did way worse stuff than Michael and were fine after the show. I mean, Aaryn is now a lifestyle/mommy vlogger who makes her living with YT videos and IG sponsorships.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

I think people way overestimate how much press these people get after the show. After the season is over most people just go back to their normal lives. There's people who did way worse stuff than Michael and were fine after the show. I mean, Aaryn is now a lifestyle/mommy vlogger who makes her living with YT videos and IG sponsorships.

Eliza Orlins from Survivor had GINA MARIE as a guest at a fundraiser when she was running for Manhattan DA. 

• Mind Blown 4
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

But he will have press after the show, especially as a winner.  And he will be asked about Kyle-gate.  And I think he will own up to what he did and make amends.  I don't think he will shift blame or make excuses.  I don't he's this cold hearted monster that you portray him to be.

• Love 4

Brittany & Michael are back to strategizing and I really need someone to win HOH next week who will take the shot and get one of them out.  Trying to backdoor at F7 is pointless.  Put them both on the block and let them scramble.  If Michael wins veto, fine, Brittany's gone, and I'm a-okay with that.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

But he will have press after the show, especially as a winner.  And he will be asked about Kyle-gate.  And I think he will own up to what he did and make amends.  I don't think he will shift blame or make excuses.  I don't he's this cold hearted monster that you portray him to be.

Im not saying he's cold. I'm saying that he's like many good Big Brother players -- very Machiavellian and will do anything to win. 

• Love 1

LOL - oh, Brittany...  You are 100% reading Alyssa wrong.  She'd gladly see you go if she can't get Michael.  Same with Terrance.  He might not like Monte or Taylor, but he likes you and Michael even less.  And, Turner would only keep you because you'd be easy to beat at F2, but there are others he could beat just as easily at F2 (Alyssa, Taylor), so he'd have no problem losing you if Michael was safe.

6 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

LOL - oh, Brittany...  You are 100% reading Alyssa wrong.  She'd gladly see you go if she can't get Michael.  Same with Terrance.  He might not like Monte or Taylor, but he likes you and Michael even less.  And, Turner would only keep you because you'd be easy to beat at F2, but there are others he could beat just as easily at F2 (Alyssa, Taylor), so he'd have no problem losing you if Michael was safe.

I'm starting to think Brittany is in more danger next week than Michael. Michael can always win shit. Brittany can't.

JFC...way to ruin a cheasy entertainment value non thinking show. You know...like reading those cheesy sexy books. Where it's easy reading but gets you off all the same. Like when you don't wanna put all that much energy into it. I watch these dumb reality shows to not have to waste brain cells or energy but still get a rise. Cheap easy entertainment. If I want some serious deep life contemplating I will watch (or read) something else...something WAY way not BB. So let it be. Don't force some fake ass deep contemplation. Gah. Mutherfockers! Let's get back to pot banging and hide a veto house destroying and fake funeral throwing old school BB. Shoot...the best was when they all sat outside on the sofas and talked game all day and night. What ever happened to that? But that's life these days...we can't have anything nice. And simple. Jesus...there is still some hope for TAR. Can't wait!

• Applause 1
13 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

I'm starting to think Brittany is in more danger next week than Michael. Michael can always win shit. Brittany can't.

At this point, the way she's ALREADY celebrating and cackling gleefully in the bubble room with Michael about how they "survived this week!" and he's had 7 comp wins...  She's vile and I will be fine if she goes next week at the hands of Terrance or Alyssa.

ETA - and just to be clear - Michael is NOT gloating.  It's all her.  🤮

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • Useful 1
8 minutes ago, Lamima said:

JFC...way to ruin a cheasy entertainment value non thinking show. You know...like reading those cheesy sexy books. Where it's easy reading but gets you off all the same. Like when you don't wanna put all that much energy into it. I watch these dumb reality shows to not have to waste brain cells or energy but still get a rise. Cheap easy entertainment. If I want some serious deep life contemplating I will watch (or read) something else...something WAY way not BB. So let it be. Don't force some fake ass deep contemplation. Gah. Mutherfockers! Let's get back to pot banging and hide a veto house destroying and fake funeral throwing old school BB. Shoot...the best was when they all sat outside on the sofas and talked game all day and night. What ever happened to that? But that's life these days...we can't have anything nice. And simple. Jesus...there is still some hope for TAR. Can't wait!

No actual people get used as cannon fodder in cheesy fiction. On reality shows, that is not the case. I think we all let ourselves believe that it was consequence-free because we wanted that mindlessness.

Edited by Auntie Velvet
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

At this point, the way she's ALREADY celebrating and cackling gleefully in the bubble room with Michael about how they "survived this week!" and he's had 7 comp wins...  She's vile and I will be fine if she goes next week at the hands of Terrance or Alyssa.

She has no self-awareness that the "we" she talks about constantly with Michael is really just Michael winning shit week after week to keep her safe.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5

Okay Monty time to shut the fuck up when it comes to Taylor and how she's dealing with M/B. When she was on the outs pretty sure I know which side you were on then, and so does she, they have never talked endless amounts of shit about her, nor have they ever targeted her, she has good reasons to trust them even if she still is hurt by them holding on to the Kyle stuff. 

Also I'm annoyed that Turner and Alyssa are pretending Kyle and M/B never broached the WP alliance with them, he surely surely did in the same coded language he used with M/B if not the amount of detail. I heard the clip of him telling Alyssa, and my understanding is Michael tried to download Turner about it and he just la la la'd right past it, which contributed to Michael's reluctance to bring it up at all.

The funny thing to me about M/B partnership is how similar it kind of is to Steve/Vanessa. It is way less equal than their alliance was, but Vanessa was for sure the heavy lifter there (in her self interest of course), and I'm never entirely sure when they are talking to each other just how real they're being, certainly I feel Brit talks more than Michael and when Michael talks he's for sure not telling her his actual plans so I have very few game take aways after they spin out their scenarios.

• Like 1
  • Love 7
Just now, blixie said:

The funny thing to me about M/B partnership is how similar it kind of is to Steve/Vanessa. It is way less equal than their alliance was, but Vanessa was for sure the heavy lifter there (in her self interest of course), and I'm never entirely sure when they are talking to each other just how real they're being, certainly I feel Brit talks more than Michael and when Michael talks he's for sure not telling her his actual plans so I have very few game take aways after they spin out their scenarios.

I mean ... Steve in the jury phase was actually a comp beast who won a crucial veto and four HoH's in short succession. 

The partnership is more like Cody and Enzo or Hayden and Lane. 

Steve in the jury phase was actually a comp beast who won a crucial veto and four HoH's in short succession. 

Yes I meant specifically in terms of strategy and social game, and how their game convos flowed, aka not being able to ever really be completely honest with each other but having a fairly strong trust bond anyway. 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, invisiblegirl12 said:

WHAT is Terrance spraying alllll over the outdoor furniture?

Probably Raid.  He mentioned to Monte earlier that the bugs were out in force in the backyard and he might go spray some Raid out there before he sat out there again this evening.

14 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Probably Raid.  He mentioned to Monte earlier that the bugs were out in force in the backyard and he might go spray some Raid out there before he sat out there again this evening.

Oh my. That was a LOT of spraying. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone crop-dust Raid like that before. Yikes. 

• LOL 4

Monte & Kyle were having a good conversation at the pool table.  Monte is trying hard to pin down the timeline of Michael/Brittany doing their "due diligence" over the whole Kyle whites-only alliance proposal, but, unfortunately, Kyle can't remember the exact days (or even weeks, apparently) when he talked to Brittany last and she short of shot him down one last time about the idea of there being a Cookout 2.0 in the house.  They both recognize that this was a calculated game move.  I appreciate the effort that Monte is doing to try and gather the necessary info for when he approaches Taylor, who really does not see just how calculated this move was.

• Useful 1
43 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Monte & Kyle were having a good conversation at the pool table.  Monte is trying hard to pin down the timeline of Michael/Brittany doing their "due diligence" over the whole Kyle whites-only alliance proposal, but, unfortunately, Kyle can't remember the exact days (or even weeks, apparently) when he talked to Brittany last and she short of shot him down one last time about the idea of there being a Cookout 2.0 in the house.  They both recognize that this was a calculated game move.  I appreciate the effort that Monte is doing to try and gather the necessary info for when he approaches Taylor, who really does not see just how calculated this move was.

The thing is, that game move saved Monte or Taylor this week. Michael and Brit were safe but they used the information to get Kyle put up. Now, Kyle is against them, but so is Monte. They could have just joined the Kyle express and run right over Monte. So Monte getting on his high horse over this is a bit crazy.

Taylor taking out Michael directly would be STUPID. He won't put her up unless there is no other option, unlike all of these others. In fact, I think for Brit and Taylor, their targets SHOULD be Alyssa and Terrence. On the block against either of those 2, they go home. On the block against a strong male, they probably survive. Why help out the males who can win at the end?

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9

So as predicted, A/K did it again. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I think that’s a total of 5 times so far, coz they counted 4 times before this. Feeds were out for less than 5 minutes but she told him it was good. After, there’s a Mucinex wrapper visible nearby but no condom wrapper again. They’re back to making plans for after the game. Later Michael Taylor Brittany Turner Alyssa discussed previous seasons.

image.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.82e83fc50f827bda99f276f58123f66a.jpeg

Edited by dizzyd
  • Mind Blown 6

She knows it was calculated. 

Correct the patronizing of Taylor continues and I'm not convinced the essentials of her game have changed, M/B are still her best bets to go to F2/3 the worse they are perceived in house the better it is for her stick with them. Fuck Monte.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Taylor knows that M/B were calculating in whst they did and it's icky. Thing about Taylor is:

1. Shes quick to forgive ppl she cares about and she generally likes to see the sunny side of the egg. 

2. M/B are her best bets. Everyone else wanted her up and out. M/B have offered her a f3

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, Lady Whistleup said:

She seems to realize (and not many people do) that being a true friend means accepting the good and the bad in a person.

If your 'friend' is racist, you surely do not need to accept that. Like please people, don't do that lol.

Taylor is a very loyal, kind, and forgiving person but I hope her declarations that she will defend these assholes after the show goes out the window when she sees just how awful they all actually were about her day in and day out. 

CBS even has Tiffany out there trying to absolve Kyle completely. So gross. The edits tonight and tomorrow are going to be horrible. The casuals are gonna be all 'Poor Kyle. How dare people call him racist. That's so much worse than him saying racists things!' UGH.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

CBS even has Tiffany out there trying to absolve Kyle completely. So gross. The edits tonight and tomorrow are going to be horrible. The casuals are gonna be all 'Poor Kyle. How dare people call him racist. That's so much worse than him saying racists things!' UGH.

Because we all know that being called a racist is worse than being, y'know, racist. Insert epic eye-roll here.

Part of me doesn't want to watch the episodes in protest (I usually don't anyway but my sleep schedule is all backasswards). But the other part of me does want to watch it because I'm curious to see just how far they're gonna go to make Kyle look like the victim in this situation.

• Like 3

Good morning! All is quiet in BB land so far this morning. Camera 1 shows the guys' bedroom Monte's side of the bed and foot of the bed are in disarray. Stuff scattered on the floor alongside his bed, clothing draped over the top of his shower stool. Kyle's former bed is tidy. Just a sweatshirt at the foot and a duffel or something like that on the floor. You can only see the top of Terrance's head. Only thing by his bed is a towel draped over the shower stool. Camera 2 shows a closeup of Monte, back to us. 

Camera 3 shows a view from the doorway of the golf bedroom. Closest to us is Brittany, in her usual cocoon. Kyle is asleep next to her, having 20 second dreams. Next to Kyle is an personless bed, but not empty as it is full of pillows. I only count nine today. Then Taylor is down at the very end. Camera 4 shows us the opposite view, which does not include Taylor and shows only a few pillows. We still get to see Kyle and Brittany, plus the door to the guys' bedroom.

I won't be making any morning posts for a couple of weeks while I'm out of town on vacation or see any episodes until Wed. Sept. 14. But I'll still read your posts so I know what's going on.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 5
  • Love 6
23 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Taylor’s boot order going forward is Terrance, Turner, Alyssa, Michael/Monte with a F2 of her and Brittany. Like let me manifest that shit lol!

She better hope that Monte wins F4 HOH and she can beat Michael in a POV comp when it's all on the line, because we know darn well that Brittany would boot her in favor of Michael if she's holding the veto at F4.  

I don't think any of the women are in a bad position to make it to at least F5 right now, but Michael needs to go by F5 at the latest.