Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

What will Jasmine do without her henchwomen to wait on her? Indy is now in jury and Alyssa is in the backyard. Jasmine might have to do something for herself!

Edited by Lamb18
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 6
Just now, HighQueenEB said:

1) there are shade areas and the pool for them to keep cool, 2) 90f is practically chilly in southern California - I've become acclimated to milder summer highs up in the PNW, but 90 is manageable with plenty of hydration, shade and overnight temps cooling down to the mid-60s, 3) the real prisoner is Kyle, who is now unable to escape Terrance's snoring, hehehehe.

I live in central CA and know all about the heat and nobody would willingly stay outside all day, shade or no shade, pool or no pool, the lows may be in the mid 60s but that would only last for an hour or two. Obviously it's manageable, homeless people have to do it every day but it's a stupid idea IMO.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

image.thumb.jpeg.c4ec822548e45389c65701da4fc0fcbe.jpegKitchen 

image.thumb.jpeg.aef0b9e6bcdaf4427fd226396d068da7.jpegHuddle area

Bathroom and DR?

F84AA385-F639-4722-B441-5B9E3F42F8E6.jpeg

CA18AC42-4938-43C7-88E1-DED934B12DE1.jpegThe DR or maybe just the room to change batteries is up the stairs near the makeshift kitchen. 

Eta: they use the sink in the kitchen to wash hands and brush teeth. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I thought it was in Burbank lol. I’d also like to know how they’re doing DR. It’s maybe accessible from outside?

They built a temporary DR on the upstairs balcony outside - they're not allowed to go up the spiral staircase unless they're going to the DR and/or requesting food (Alyssa requested coffee creamer, she was told no).

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

They built a temporary DR on the upstairs balcony outside - they're not allowed to go up the spiral staircase unless they're going to the DR and/or requesting food (Alyssa requested coffee creamer, she was told no).

That's dumb to not allow them to go upstairs.  

Just had a brief close-up of Kyle.  Boy, does he look grumpy.  He might wind up with the target on his back if he can't get enough sleep this week and acts like a sourpuss over it.

ETA - Alyssa is up, as is Michael!  He's cooking some eggs and a sausage pattie in the kitchen.

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Oh, and it looks like Terrance at least got the HOH letter and pictures.

I think Terrance got some sort of food basket-ish stuff too but it all seemed to be spicy which he doesn't like. This is the most womp-womp-womp HoH ever.

Just now, HighQueenEB said:

I think it's because it's not fully soundproof? I could be wrong but when the feeds first came back, they were talking about it and it sounds like they can't go up there to just chill.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
7 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I think Terrance got some sort of food basket-ish stuff too but it all seemed to be spicy which he doesn't like. This is the most womp-womp-womp HoH ever.

😆If anyone was going to dumb-luck into an HOH on any week, I'm sort of glad it was Terrance in THIS week because of how half-assed the perks of have turned out.  He doesn't have a private space for his one-on-ones, he got a crappy food basket and doesn't even have his own privately stocked fridge, nor does he have his own, luxurious bathroom.  

ETA - different angle of the kitchen on Camera 1 with Alyssa & Kyle.  Looks like the counter next to the sink has a hot plate and a griddle - there's a tea kettle next to the sink.  So, they should be able to boil water for pasta or vegetables, and they should be able to use a frying pan.  

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • LOL 2
16 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

It’s more like a HN just on the outside. However I think BB may reevaluate the situation based on the outdoor conditions after 1 day if it looks like someone may pass out of heat exhaustion. It’s going to be sunny all week in the area so no chance of getting sick in rain. But they have the luxury of the pool.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Useful 1

Michael has risen even higher on my HG-must-go list since he's using ketchup on his homemade egg & sausage sandwich.  I think he used a hamburger bun instead of an English muffin.  But, really, the great offense here is using ketchup with eggs and sausage!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
6 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Looks like the counter next to the sink has a hot plate and a griddle - there's a tea kettle next to the sink.  So, they should be able to boil water for pasta or vegetables, and they should be able to use a frying pan.  

I don't think they have anything they can actually cook. The tea kettle will most likely be for the MREs and instant coffee or tea.

Oh man, that's what would do me in - instant coffee instead of real stuff. I always make sure we have an old tin coffee pot and a small can of Nabob when we go camping. I can't do instant. Hork.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Michael has risen even higher on my HG-must-go list since he's using ketchup on his homemade egg & sausage sandwich.  I think he used a hamburger bun instead of an English muffin.  But, really, the great offense here is using ketchup with eggs and sausage!

I put ketchup on my eggs. 
that port o potty is going to smell horrible soon.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

that port o potty is going to smell horrible soon.

Ketchup on eggs is as horrible as that port-a-potty will be smelling soon.  Just sayin', lol.  

Ha!  Brittany is the first one out of bed in the girls' room.  Taylor sat up and stretched, but is back down under the covers.  Jasmine moved a little, but is also still in bed.  

Kyle is dozing in the backyard next to the hammock.  Oh, now he's up, helping Terrance stand.  I feel ya, Terrance.  I'd be rolling out of the hammock and onto my knees too without assistance, lol.

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • LOL 2
24 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

P.S. If there was ever a time for a wall yeller. There's really nothing worth yelling this season.

Maybe they need to be reminded to get Michael out next week if they hope to win because they seem to forget.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
57 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Just had a brief close-up of Kyle.  Boy, does he look grumpy.  He might wind up with the target on his back if he can't get enough sleep this week and acts like a sourpuss over it.

ETA - Alyssa is up, as is Michael!  He's cooking some eggs and a sausage pattie in the kitchen.

I wonder if Kyle is grumpy because he has realized he will get no privacy from Alyssa all week.  

• LOL 1
4 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

I wonder if Kyle is grumpy because he has realized he will get no privacy from Alyssa all week.  

I doubt it, he’s shown he’s an exhibitionist inside and outside the house. The only reason they kept it on the down low was not to have a target on their back but apparently everyone seems to have bigger fish to fry atm. They did only get 3h sleep.

Edited by dizzyd
37 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Same. I think it’s pretty common.

Yea, Kyle is definitely pissed that he can’t fuck Alyssa this week. Probably worried she could potentially get evicted, too. I’m afraid he’s gonna win veto again.

• LOL 1

The shot to take out Michael should be next week when he can't compete as HOH. Back door him.  Whoever does it, will be their big move.

LOL, they are still clueless that Tuner is actually playing the best game.  He's never even been on the block.

• Like 2
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, thestorm said:

LOL, they are still clueless that Tuner is actually playing the best game.  He's never even been on the block.

It’s because he’s just coasting. He’s a non-entity. Luckily for him though, he’s likable and a white man so if he’s F2 that’s probably enough to win lol.

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

It’s because he’s just coasting. He’s a non-entity. Luckily for him though, he’s likable and a white man so if he’s F2 that’s probably enough to win lol.

He played a strong HOH and he had one of the toughest.  Even if he is against Michael or Kyle, I think he will win.

ETA:  In either of the above, it means that POC would actually be the dominant on the jury - 5.

Edited by thestorm
  • Like 3
  • Love 7
16 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Ketchup on eggs is wrong but tabasco is fire. Sometimes literally if I use too much.

I can only eat eggs with tabasco or some other hot sauce.  One time at work I'd heated up a frozen meal/egg dish and found some communal hot sauce in the break room. I poured it on generously without really reading the label. Turns out it was ghost pepper sauce. Wow! I thought I could tolerate a lot of heat but this shit took it to a whole new level. I had tears pouring down my face. I even googled "is it possible to die from hot sauce". 

I hope they provided the campers with plenty of sunscreen or Kyle will be fried to a crisp in no time.  

P.S. If there was ever a time for a wall yeller, it would be now. But really, what could they even yell? "KYLE IS A TEN SECOND MAN!"? There's really nothing worth yelling this season.

I wish there was a way to let Terrence know about Kyle's whites-only dream alliance and that Terrence himself was one of the "strong personalities" Kyle feared was secretly part of Cookout 2.0. Not sure how you could fit all that into a yell though, lol.

image.png

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Did everyone see the Kyle cat abuse stuff? I mean I feel like we don’t have all the context tbh. But I mean it’d be easy to believe he’d do it.

No. All I've seen is the dubious (never mind, I guess there was more than one, I'll call that confirmed) social media likes. This is news to me.

ETA: Holy shit, found it on Twitter. Um?

Edited by Callaphera
6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Did everyone see the Kyle cat abuse stuff? I mean I feel like we don’t have all the context tbh. But I mean it’d be easy to believe he’d do it.

If Kyle is a cat abuser then he's DEAD to me.  I'd sic my my adventuress on him, but she's harmless and rarely scratches anything but the cat tree here in the living room, lol.

• Applause 2
  • Love 6

Basically, he posted a picture on Facebook of a one eyed cat covered in plastic. Like I’m sure it’s what it seems because Kyle sucks but twitter likes to blow things out of proportion so. Someone is also claiming that Kyle talked about abusing cats but I’ve literally never seen anything else about that so it’s kind of hard to believe 1 person. I mean, Turner’s sister tweeted pre-show that he abused her but because he’s liked in the house that seems to just conveniently get forgotten lol.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 5
9 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

No, but Michael will definitely hate him if he hears about it.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Basically, he posted a picture on Facebook of a one eyed cat covered in plastic. Like I’m sure it’s what it seems because Kyle sucks but twitter likes to blow things out of proportion so.

There's also supposed screenshots of Kyle's mom making a "joke" about the cat not reading the suffocation warning. I don't know.

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I mean, Turners sister tweet pre-show that he abused her but because he’s liked in the house that seems to just get conveniently  forgotten lol.

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO REMEMBERED THAT.

• Like 2

In other Kyle news, he's finally telling Alyssa about The Leftovers.

ETA: OH and the ten second period butterfly floatie sex made TMZ because it's a slow ass news day or something.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 3

Yeah, Kyle is going full on rogue.  He wants to tell everything to Terrence to get him to put up Turner/Joseph.  Not a bad plan, to be honest, but I hate Kyle so this is not a good development.

Edited: I do like how he's playing the innocent victim in Daniel using the veto, and how he was "told" to not use it to keep the noms the same with Alyssa the target.  IT WAS HIS PLAN!

Edited by Katesus7
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

What season was it that people got care packages from the sky? I remember seeing it but I don't remember which season. 19? Don't think it was OTT.

It was OTT. One of my favorite moments in BB history was when Morgan got the package the night Alex was evicted and it saved both her and Shelby. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Yeah, Kyle is going full on rogue.  He wants to tell everything to Terrence to get him to put up Turner/Joseph.  Not a bad plan, to be honest, but I hate Kyle so this is not a good development.

Edited: I do like how he's playing the innocent victim in Daniel using the veto, and how he was "told" to not use it to keep the noms the same with Alyssa the target.  IT WAS HIS PLAN!

I don't know if it will work though.  Terrance really trusts Turner far more than any of the others outside.  Turner & Joseph could just as easily blow Kyle's game up in return.  I'm not sure who Terrance would believe.

• Useful 1
56 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

EW exit interview with Indy

Parade exit interview with Indy

Nothing too exciting because we're in the jury phase now but she does want you to know that she defended Taylor. And she likes Taylor. Fuck Kyle, though.

I'll take it, LOL.

49 minutes ago, kassandra8286 said:

I wish there was a way to let Terrence know about Kyle's whites-only dream alliance and that Terrence himself was one of the "strong personalities" Kyle feared was secretly part of Cookout 2.0. Not sure how you could fit all that into a yell though, lol.image.png

"WHITE POWER KYLE!" might cover it.

I can't do eggs, period; my mother finally gave up trying to make those happen once my plate became more ketchup than scrambled egg. So everybody's spared that sight if I go on the show. You can judge me for my peanut butter + cheese thing instead.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Lucas Rowan said:

So Michael really does want to take the easy route even though a big target is right there?

This was his chance to show he can make a move, and he's just a big failure instead.

At least Terrance wants to take a shot at not one, but two big targets, so as much as I've come to despise him as a person, kudos to him as a player.

Michael needs shields.  He's the only person in the house who would be hurt more than helped by getting out Monte.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I mean, I can't blame Kyle for siding with the girl that accepts his ten second performance and still wants to marry him and have his babies over his alliance that keeps trying to get rid of said girl. Alyssa really needs to work on her self-confidence and find a guy who can last at least one minute, though.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

"Kyle hates cookouts!" could work too.

Terrance, probably: "Kyle hates cookies? What?"
Kyle: "No! I love cookies! Shoutout to Grandma Pat who believes in blondie supremacy!"

• LOL 9

Kyle just told Terrence he "shared some information" with Alyssa and kind of wanted to tell Terrence but couldn't because everyone was awake.  It might be hard to have that conversation in the backyard - nowhere to scurry off to. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Like cheese dipped in pb? Or PB and cheese sandwiches? 

I haven't heard of pb and cheese, I might try that! What kind of cheese?  Mine is pb and Miracle Whip, pickles optional. Judge if ye must!

• Useful 2
1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

Kyle just told Terrence he "shared some information" with Alyssa and kind of wanted to tell Terrence but couldn't because everyone was awake.  It might be hard to have that conversation in the backyard - nowhere to scurry off to. 

This is going to work because all Terrence wants is to be included in a secret plan. I have not seen any indication that he has the critical thinking skills to realize that Kyle is quick to make alliances and abandon them when he gets what he wants. He also won't put together the fact that he is vulnerable after this HOH and needs something more long term. Also, if he keeps the secret quiet, that lets Kyle place all of the blame on Terrence while Kyle slinks back to the cover of the alliance.

I also wonder if Terrence will consider that Michael told him to target Joseph and now Kyle is giving him this information. He might think Kyle and Michael are trying to break away from that evil ho Taylor and Terrence would love any story that makes her the villain, even if it makes absolutely no sense.

But, shit, I hope Turner finds out because he will target Kyle after Joseph is gone.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, Ananayel said:

I haven't heard of pb and cheese, I might try that! What kind of cheese?  Mine is pb and Miracle Whip, pickles optional. Judge if ye must!

I didn't learn that Miracle Whip wasn't mayonnaise until I WENT OFF TO COLLEGE. Try it instead of butter on grilled cheese! Toasts the bread up nicely. 

23 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Terrance, probably: "Kyle hates cookies? What?"

I do wonder if Terrance might have some slight hearing loss. I've heard him misunderstand a fair number of conversations. My favorite was Jasmine talking about "Marvel movies" and Terrance thought it was "marble movies." Because nothing's more scintillating than movies about marbles. 

• LOL 2