Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Slider said:

There was a rumor on Jokers (I think that's where I saw it) that extra staff would be on site tomorrow in case things got out of hand. 

It'll be a therapist to talk Daniel off the ledge once he realizes that Taylor is safe for another eviction. I'll probably be able to hear his wail of "PALOOOOOOMA!" over here and I'm in a whole ass other country.

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
8 minutes ago, Slider said:

There was a rumor on Jokers (I think that's where I saw it) that extra staff would be on site tomorrow in case things got out of hand. 

Didn't Pooch and Daniel say that about Taylor back in week 1, about needing BB to "step in" if she was ever put on the block?

So, if this is true, yet more hypocrisy from these people. 

I'm excited for the feeds later today. I hope Button Boy is quick to turn on the feeds because they know we will want to see the immediate fallout. I'm sure the fallout will be huge and go on for the rest of the night, but I worry we'll miss out on part of the fun fallout (the shock, the anger, the yelling) and get to the less fun aspects (blaming Taylor, of course, just nonstop crying in a bedroom, pouting and whining, and having people have to cater to Ameerah and treating her like a baby).

• Love 4
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Have we confirmed that "besties" vote together? If not, is Ameerah even definitely going home?

Provided no one from The Leftovers flips at the last minute, Ameerah will be a lock to go home whether besties vote together or not.

Votes to evict Ameerah if festie besties vote together and have to be unanimous:
Joseph/Monte
Brittany/Michael
Taylor/Nicole (wouldn't be unanimous)
Daniel/Kyle (wouldn't be unanimous)
Turner/Jasmine (unsure of how non-HoH vote would work)
Indy/Alyssa would be unknown

Votes to evict Ameerah if festie besties don't vote together:
Joseph
Monte
Brittany
Michael
Taylor
Kyle

Votes to evict Terrance if festie besties don't vote together:
Nicole
Daniel
Jasmine
Alyssa
Indy (assuming)

ETA: I forgot about Alyssa and Indy but it still isn't enough to tip the scales. The smartest play would be for The Leftovers to try and get Indy on their side but they also shouldn't need to. They should have the numbers by one either way it shakes out.

Edited by Callaphera
forgot two of them
  • Useful 3
(edited)
4 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

As Kyle plays pool, Alyssa watches him longingly from the chairs. Ameerah encourages to go to him. She says he’s just shy. Ameerah wonders if Monte and Joseph have something up their sleeve, but Alyssa assures her they’re not that smart.

Elsewhere, Nicole can’t believe she threw a comp to get on the block. That is some Pooch-level bullshit. Daniel tells her it’s fine, because it was strategic. Nicole doesn’t want a woman to get HoH next. She thinks it’s better if a guy stays in power. She doesn’t trust Indy and thinks she needs to go.

Reasons why the girls alliance is imploding.  IMO, this is one of the weakest female cast.  So many blatantly bad moves.

The guys are playing a much more strategic, smarter and focused game.

Edited by thestorm
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
39 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I haven't watched the feeds today but I keep seeing chatter that apparently Jasmine, Nicole, and Daniel are so sure that Taylor is leaving this week, they've moved onto talking shit about Indy.

https://twitter.com/kemsveto/status/1551523070510342144

He's such a complete tool. 

As much as I hate to see Monte get a win, I signed up for feeds just to see the noms aftermath today. They better not disappoint, lol.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I'm trying to figure out what's more likely: Jasmine acting like she injured her ankle further or Jasmine pretending to pass out after the Veto meeting or Jasmine needing her eye drops and ice pack for a sudden migraine? 'Cause none of the attention is gonna be on her and we all know that that can't happen.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I was thinking, Turner is kinda shit outta luck with this twist since they have to play veto in pairs and his bestie most likely won’t even be able to compete lol.

Yeahhhh...  and I'd actually be okay with him going next if someone from the Old Skool alliance wins HOH on Thursday.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

DR is calling people in pairs. When it’s their turn, Jasmine thinks she and Turner should dress up as each other. Because that would be so funny.

I haven't heard anything YET that was really funny when she said it was. I've heard her several times say "That's so funny; it cracks me up" and "that" is never funny. 

18 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I'm trying to figure out what's more likely: Jasmine acting like she injured her ankle further or Jasmine pretending to pass out after the Veto meeting or Jasmine needing her eye drops and ice pack for a sudden migraine? 'Cause none of the attention is gonna be on her and we all know that that can't happen.

I heard a bit of a weird conversation in the kitchen last night but it got derailed by a stupid "funny" trick where Jasmine hid a plate of sandwiches. She was teasing Joe that he gets a strange look on his face whenever people pay attention to Jasmine. I got the impression that she was trying to say that he gets jealous when that happens. 

• Sad 1

I would think that Old Skool (ugh, that name) would focus on either Monte or Joseph or Kyle because it would be the biggest hit to The Leftovers but nah, they'll totally waste the week on Taylor.

4 minutes ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

I heard a bit of a weird conversation in the kitchen last night but it got derailed by a stupid "funny" trick where Jasmine hid a plate of sandwiches. She was teasing Joe that he gets a strange look on his face whenever people pay attention to Jasmine. I got the impression that she was trying to say that he gets jealous when that happens. 

HA! Because of course Jasmine is noticing Joseph looking at her because she has the hots for him doesn't want her husband to get the wrong idea and think that he has to beat up Joseph.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Michichick said:

Please tell me you were kidding and Jasmine didn’t really ask for a pee cup. 

Oh, she absolutely said she wished she had a pee cup so she wouldn’t have to get up and go to the bathroom. Now, whether she actually expected anyone to bring her one, I can’t sa— oh, who am I kidding. Of course she expected someone to bring her one.

52 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I predict Jasmine will appoint herself gatekeeper to the Ameerah Sadness. As in, she will be the one to tell everyone how Ameerah’s holding up (even when Ameerah is in the room), she will be Ameerah’s most vocal protector (even if it means talking over Ameerah), and she will lead the Official Narrative, which paints Taylor as the evil, traitorous force that is responsible for all suffering, starting with everything Jasmine herself has endured. And if you have a few moments, she’ll push Ameerah aside and tell you all about it…

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
55 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Yeahhhh...  and I'd actually be okay with him going next if someone from the Old Skool alliance wins HOH on Thursday.

I’d rather Monte be the first leftover causality but Turner is fine lol.

48 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I would think that Old Skool (ugh, that name) would focus on either Monte or Joseph or Kyle because it would be the biggest hit to The Leftovers but nah, they'll totally waste the week on Taylor.

Yea, they’re definitely gonna just go for Taylor lol. Kyle or Joe would be the best choice but they’re emotional players.

They’re getting the wake up call now. Let the games begin!

• Love 1
(edited)
19 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Not necessarily.  If they realize that they were the ones behind this (and I think that Nicole and Daniel, at least, are savvy enough to realize it), they could focus on any one of them next instead of Turner.  They all know that Turner's not smart enough to do this.

I think you underestimate the seething hate that Daniel and Nicole have for Taylor. They're beyond BEC level with her - in their eyes, she's responsible for everything wrong in the world and the only way to right those wrong things is to evict her. And if they evict her, they know that America will hate her as much as they do. Taylor has it coming. I mean, just look at all the evil shit she'd done to them, breathing and blinking and all that. And she's so mean to Jasmine, bringing her ice and cooking her shrimp.

It's BB19 and BB21 all over again only this time, half the house has wised up to their behaviour and asked "Are we the baddies?" and actually realized they were and have swerved to adjust. It's a Big Brother miracle.

The other half of the house is still shit, though, and so they'll keep aiming for Taylor until they finally take her out.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 6
  • Love 5

I don't know if I've ever seen literally every Big Brother social media acting like it's Christmas morning and celebrating like this. Like, Twitter and Jokers and Reddit and- oh, no, never mind, there's Facebook being Facebook. We were so close to world peace.

• LOL 7
7 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I don't know if I've ever seen literally every Big Brother social media acting like it's Christmas morning and celebrating like this. Like, Twitter and Jokers and Reddit and- oh, no, never mind, there's Facebook being Facebook. We were so close to world peace.

Please let us know when the feeds are back after the veto ceremony!  Can't wait to tune in for the aftermath!

1 hour ago, HighQueenEB said:

But if OS wins HOH and puts Turner (and Jasmine) up.  LF will have the votes to evict Jasmine.

Assuming that either Ameerah or Terence is evicted this week, in the above scenario only 4 OS can vote.  Whereas LF has 6.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

If someone could tag the Veto meeting aftermath with a BBT (also known as Pacific Time) so I can flashback when I get up tonight, I would very much appreciate it. It's one of the few times that being a night shifter doesn't work that well.

Happy Blindside Day, y'all! Enjoy the festivities! Relish in the butthurt!
giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

"We'll be right back"!  But will it go to puppies, or is it temporary.....

It could be the announcement to get ready, and then they'll switch to animals...

ETA: Brittney was drying her hair so they are probably waiting for her to be camera ready since she's a Veto holder.

Edited by Slider

Daniel claims that after the show he plans to FaceTime Taylor and say "here's my perspective of what happened ...." I'm so bummed that Turner is warning him. 

Turner says he can't dogpile on Taylor. 

Daniel says it's Turner's HOH, he can do what he wants. But he still says that Taylor affects him (Daniel). Turner says that neither Daniel nor Nicole will be on the block. 

I WANT MY BLINDSIDE. 

• Sad 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 2
(edited)

WHY???  WHY can't we ever have a good blindside?   Damn it Turner, you only had a few more hours. 

Edited: and of course NOW we go to puppies.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 5
(edited)
12 hours ago, mertensia said:

We feel you, Brittany. We feel you.

For God's sake I'm undergoing chemo - I'm done with radiation - and I ask for less assistance than Jasmine. Mostly being able to sit at work, and to please grab the chair for me - I can't manage it and my cane.

9 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Jasmine needs to pee, but she doesn’t want to get up. She wants someone to bring her a pee cup. There are no volunteers. I guess Nicole only does poop.

I have to mention two things: 

I have had a badly sprained ankle, years ago,  and I know others who have had the same.  What I know is that you are supposed to do exercises, and MOVE your ankle, in order to get blood flowing so it can heal. 

I am recently home from a lengthy hospital stay - surgery, complications included a blood clot and a fasciotomy (look it up only if you want to be grossed out) .  I used a walker to get around, but I GOT AROUND.   I hobbled to the bathroom, wiped my own ass, and never once asked my husband to bring me a "pee cup."  Doctors told me to do as much as I could, but not over-do it, make sure to rest, but to get up and moving every day.  I haven't returned to normal driving, housework, cooking, etc, but I certainly take care of personal needs, laundry,  and working from home.   I cannot understand how Jasmine, 30+ years younger than me, expects people who aren't family to wait on her to the extent that she demands.  If she needs that much care and attending to, she should go home.

Sorry to derail the convo here, but Jasmine is making me crazy.                                         On topic:  I have hatred for Daniel, and Nicole started out as a favorite, but she quickly lost ground.   The two of them may as well be in a showmance, the way they gossip and plot and assume they're smarter than everyone else.   Daniel being blindsided would make me SO happy.

Edited by tinkerbell
  • Like 1
  • Hugs 2
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Well, not so much anymore.  Turner went and ruined the blindside by telling Daniel that Taylor isn't going up.  Probably didn't take Daniel long to figure out who is going up.

I think Nicole will be more pissed than Daniel.  She was counting on some kind of power after her 'bestie' was voted out.  Turner can play it off after Terrence and Ameerah are up and say he wants Terrence out.  We shall see.....

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Well, not so much anymore.  Turner went and ruined the blindside by telling Daniel that Taylor isn't going up.  Probably didn't take Daniel long to figure out who is going up.

I was reading elsewhere, apparently this was on purpose. Make Daniel think it’s coming from Turner and is an emotional decision, keep the Leftovers protected, and it’s good for his game as well. It’s def a good move.

Doesn’t mean I don’t want a blindside! Mess over everything. But I think he told Daniel with just enough time before the meeting that we will still get at least a partial one!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

They're back.  The girls/Terrence are low-key bitching.  Terrence is not going to campaign.  He really is a waste of space.  

Indy was having a meltdown to Joseph in the bathroom.   Jasmine is crying.  Taylor is out on the hammock. 

We definitely are getting some good mostly blindsided aftermath here, lol.

Daniel & Nicole are in the Have-Nots room discussing it.  Daniel tells her that he's known since last night.  Lie.

32 minutes ago, NightOwl89 said:

I was reading elsewhere, apparently this was on purpose. Make Daniel think it’s coming from Turner and is an emotional decision, keep the Leftovers protected, and it’s good for his game as well. It’s def a good move.

Doesn’t mean I don’t want a blindside! Mess over everything. But I think he told Daniel with just enough time before the meeting that we will still get at least a partial one!

Yup - to make it seem like it was Turner who was behind the decision.  Kyle told Turner that if the other side wins HOH, they will be gunning for him.  But he said The Left Overs have the votes to protect him.

He also prepared Taylor that between now and the eviction, the other side will try to do everything to get her vote. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, HighQueenEB said:

Daniel & Nicole are in the Have-Nots room discussing it.  Daniel tells her that he's known since last night.  Lie.

This seems like a stupid thing to say. Wouldn't Nicole be mad at him for not telling her, then?

• Love 7

Nicole now saying that she stayed away from Taylor to keep her own perspective clean from other people's, and she thinks that Turner didn't put her and Taylor on the block after he heard that they'd had a conversation 

She said all she cares about is that she and Daniel aren't on the block. 

(edited)

Nicole basically taking "credit" for the move because of a talk she had with Turner last night where she said she doesn't personally have a problem with Taylor and they have "made good" with each other, so she thinks that made him comfortable enough not to put her on the block even though that's what she wanted.  Oh honey, you have no clue. 

Edited:  Y'all will be happy to know that Nicole is DONE apologizing to people or caring about other people.   So....what has she been doing up until now?

Edited by Katesus7
  • LOL 6
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

Nicole wants "this girl [Taylor] gone for the rest of the people in my life." What nonsense is she on about?

The nonsense that comes out of their mouths when arrogant people are caught off guard is always fun.

The tab in my browser says "Stream Big Brother 2021 Live Feeds" and it displaying the wrong year feels very appropriate for this show.

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
i make fun of them and i make a typo, of course
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 10

Ameerah wants to know how put Turner up to this (yeah, she knows he's not smart enough to come up with this on his own), but mentions Indy.  So they are completely clueless about the Leftovers. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1