Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: Lemons Into Lemonade

• Start Topic

It’s Fashion Week in Dubai and the designers aren’t the only ones putting on a show. Ayan and Brooks deal with the fallout of their argument at Nina’s dinner. Caroline worries about Sergio’s baby fever. Lesa prepares for the biggest night of her career. Nina lays it all on the line for French fries.

Airing Wednesday, June 15, 2022.

(edited)

This is pretty boring. I like to see Dubai and all the luxurious real estate. And I agree these women are not that interesting and why is Caroline S on this show, she doesn’t seem to be friends or want anything to do with the rest of the women? And she needs to lay off the self tanning cream, she IS looking yellow as someone upthread noticed too. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 11

After many years of watching Project Runway (my only knowledge base of this topic), I was surprised that all of the Mina Roe designs were black or white.  It was as if the designer was given two bolts of fabric and told to "make it work."  (I'm sure there is another designer involved besides Lesa).  

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Only two comments on this episode...at least I am not alone in not watching this show anymore.

I went to bed in the middle of it.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

the only franchise worse than this may be the Australian one from years ago.  Or maybe they’re tied for worst.  I can’t remember what I disliked so much about RHoAustralia 🤔. I don’t think it was boring though.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

One of the women said that Stanbury gets a lot of free stuff because she's a social media influencer. At her age? What is she influencing? 

Hence Lesa’s “bought and paid for followers” dig 😉

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
22 hours ago, TheCouchPotato said:

Wow, Caroline Brooks wasn’t exaggerating about Sara’s plastic surgery. Looks like two completely different people.

005814F7-AB35-484C-ADAD-ABDE741EC74A.jpeg

I am so blown away by Sara’s plastic surgery transformation. I’ve seen so many housewives that have altered their look, but she takes the cake for being a whole new person. It’s actually quite sad because she looked like an actual person before. 

5C6E1449-D004-4B4F-AC7A-B686CECD2982.jpeg

4386AD35-5ECE-41CB-B110-4F778797417C.jpeg

Edited by TheCouchPotato
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 4

This episode was so boring. I don’t even remember what happened really. 

Nothing I’ve ever seen or heard about Dubai has made me wanna go there.

I kind of thought Sara was interesting but seeing her major plastic surgery transformation is disappointing. At least she seems to have had good work done tho lol.

I will keep watching for now but so far not into it.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

Having been a fan of Ladies of London, I did enjoy seeing Caroline’s kids. Jasmine has gotten so pretty! I don’t know which of Caroline’s twins was shown in this episode, but they are no longer little boys. I guess the other twin didn’t want to be on camera…

• Love 4

Does Sara come from money? How does she support this lifestyle as a single mom after all of those bankruptcies? The way she was talking about her career made her sound a bit like a dilettante. Also, her plastic surgeon must be some kind of a god because she does *not* look worked-on. 

Table for one, maybe, but I’m liking this show! Ayan understands the assignment, Caroline and Sergio are reality TV gold, and I just find it to be a refreshing change of pace from the drunk slurring fights of the other franchises. Also, while I can’t say I “like” most of the fashion, I do find it interesting. I don’t begrudge anyone for baring as much skin as they want, but personally and aesthetically I prefer a more covered up look. No snatch-guards needed on this franchise! (So far…) 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 11
On 6/16/2022 at 6:52 PM, SemiCharmedLife said:

After many years of watching Project Runway (my only knowledge base of this topic), I was surprised that all of the Mina Roe designs were black or white.  It was as if the designer was given two bolts of fabric and told to "make it work."  (I'm sure there is another designer involved besides Lesa).  

Also the name reminds me of Lularoe, so it’s hard to take seriously.  

I genuinely don’t mean this in an unkind way, but maybe Caroline S. does have some sort of medical condition. She always appears vaguely in pain. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 6/16/2022 at 11:00 AM, bichonblitz said:

One of the women said that Stanbury gets a lot of free stuff because she's a social media influencer. At her age? What is she influencing? 

Botox, fillers and plastic surgery of course! 😄

1 hour ago, ladle said:

Haha I had the exact same thought!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
On 6/16/2022 at 11:00 AM, bichonblitz said:

There are influencers of any age who promote clothes, accessories, jewelry, makeup, other beauty products, healthly lifestyle products, really anything.

Caroline Stanbury overdid it with the cheek fillers, and especially the lip fillers. And the fake (orange) tan. 

I liked the black and white Mina Roe collection. It was her first "regular" collection anyway. 

Ayan is over the top intentionally.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, ZettaK said:

There are influencers of any age who promote clothes, accessories, jewelry, makeup, other beauty products, healthly lifestyle products, really anything.

Caroline Stanbury overdid it with the cheek fillers, and especially the lip fillers. And the fake (orange) tan. 

I liked the black and white Mina Roe collection. It was her first "regular" collection anyway. 

Ayan is over the top intentionally.

Right? She’s in her mid-40s, she doesn’t have one foot in the grave. Guess who has money to spend? Women in her age group 🙋🏻‍♀️

Agreed that she overdid it with fillers and her self tan. I noticed a big old brown spot on her elbow in the scene at the Atlantis. Her tan looks really splotchy.

Listening to the WWC podcast, I agreed with Ben- she’s going to lose the goodwill from LoL if she hasn’t already. She can be lifted out of this show and she wouldn’t be missed.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, DeeplyShallow said:

Right? She’s in her mid-40s, she doesn’t have one foot in the grave. Guess who has money to spend? Women in her age group 🙋🏻‍♀️

Agreed that she overdid it with fillers and her self tan. I noticed a big old brown spot on her elbow in the scene at the Atlantis. Her tan looks really splotchy.

Listening to the WWC podcast, I agreed with Ben- she’s going to lose the goodwill from LoL if she hasn’t already. She can be lifted out of this show and she wouldn’t be missed.

I'll have to look for it.  Hopefully it wasn't at the Lisa Barlow level of self-tanner abuse! 😂

• LOL 3
On 6/20/2022 at 11:22 AM, ladle said:

I genuinely don’t mean this in an unkind way, but maybe Caroline S. does have some sort of medical condition. She always appears vaguely in pain. 

That pain is from the stick up her arse! 😆

• Applause 1
  • LOL 5
On 6/17/2022 at 9:03 AM, Marley said:

I kind of thought Sara was interesting but seeing her major plastic surgery transformation is disappointing. At least she seems to have had good work done tho lol.

This! She was my favorite but I was sad to see how much work she's had done. Well she's still my favorite, along with Lesa.

I don't care for Ayan's temper, but I have to say I'm enjoying her outfits! I think she can pull off just about anything.

I'm finally able to just about remember who is who: Stanbury I know from LoL, Ayan is the model who sticks out (no pun intended), Lesa reminds me of Ebony from RHONY (looks-wise), the other Caroline reminds me of Wendy from RHOP, Nina reminds me of D'Andra from RHOT, and Sara, well, she looks a lot like Nina in my opinion but is more beautiful of the two. (Kinda like Meredith and Lisa were hard to tell apart for the first few seasons (RHOSLC))

• Love 3