Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers & Speculation

• Start Topic

There doesn't seem to be a thread for this yet, so here goes. If anyone comes up with a fun name for it, I'll happily edit it in. Meanwhile...

11 hours ago, AnimeMania said:

So what does this mean for Kimiko? My spec is that she is being given an object lesson in being careful what you wish for. She has been (justifiably) lamenting her powers and wishing she never had them.  I figure they are going to realize they have to dose her with real V in order to get her healing power back, so she will be faced with a choice, be a supe or die. Or worse, she's unconscious and Frenchie or Butcher will have to decide for her.

• Useful 6
1 minute ago, gonzosgirrl said:

There doesn't seem to be a thread for this yet, so here goes. If anyone comes up with a fun name for it, I'll happily edit it in. Meanwhile...

So what does this mean for Kimiko? My spec is that she is being given an object lesson in being careful what you wish for. She has been (justifiably) lamenting her powers and wishing she never had them.  I figure they are going to realize they have to dose her with real V in order to get her healing power back, so she will be faced with a choice, be a supe or die. Or worse, she's unconscious and Frenchie or Butcher will have to decide for her.

That makes sense, next episode is going to have a lot of Kimiko since it has that musical number.

• Useful 3

I was bummed that Hughie's power wasn't speed, but knowing that he's going to teleport out of his clothes every time is also quite amusing. Interesting that Kripke said Jack would be naked a lot. I guess that means Hughie is going to continue to use the Temp V.

I wonder what the downside to Soldier Boy's enhancement is going to be. Can he control it, call it on demand, or is it tied to his emotions and he has to basically Hulk out for it to work? Does it cause him harm when he does it? Is there a recharge period where it won't work? So many questions!

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

I've seen theories that Maeve is getting all her info/Temp V/etc. from Stan either directly or indirectly.

IMO, this makes sense because she's supposed to be a lush who hardly ever comes to the tower. Even if she's sneaking around, she must have help. Who better than Stan himself. He even said, he plays all sides. Guiding the direction of the Boys through Victoria (before Hughie found out) and Maeve. Victoria knew who was pulling her strings, Maeve may or may not.

I also think Stan was the one who planned and made a deal with the Soviets to take Soldier Boy off his hands. His conversation with Black Noir in Nicaragua kind of points to that. He probably even knows what kind of experiments were being done on him and where he was being kept. He would be the ace up his sleeve against Homelander. A supe who can nullify other supes' powers.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I’m hoping they use temp V on Kimiko, she heals up, and then 24 hours later she’s free of her powers.

1 hour ago, MAK said:

I also think Stan was the one who planned and made a deal with the Soviets to take Soldier Boy off his hands. His conversation with Black Noir in Nicaragua kind of points to that. He probably even knows what kind of experiments were being done on him and where he was being kept. He would be the ace up his sleeve against Homelander. A supe who can nullify other supes' powers.

If this is the case, then Stan would be #1 on Soldier Boy's hit list.

1 hour ago, Michichick said:

I’m hoping they use temp V on Kimiko, she heals up, and then 24 hours later she’s free of her powers.

That would be the best solution, but I don't see her or Frenchie actually leaving the show, 'retiring' so I don't think it will be that simple.

They mentioned that the Temp V could be lethal, so are Butcher and Hughiie risking their lives each time? And will MM  cave if he thinks it will mean revenge on Soldier Boy? Does his power burn out Temp V as well as original flavor? 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Stan being who he is, it would be his fine Italian hand that is involved. Many layers between him and the action. But I don't doubt he is one of the first ones Soldier Boy goes after, if nothing but to find out why a search and rescue wasn't launched.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

If this is the case, then Stan would be #1 on Soldier Boy's hit list

Yeah, I saw an interview with Jensen where he said that Soldier Boy has a vengeance list and I'm thinking Stan might be on it and he could be No.1 if Soldier Boy knows who planned it.

If not, I wonder if we might get some "interactions" between him and the surviving members of his Payback team as he tries to figure out who was behind the betrayal. 

Many of the cast have also said that strange and unlikely alliances will be formed as a result of some of the information that Soldier Boy possesses. 

I'm wondering if MM might not have all the info he needs about his family's death and if they might not form an unlikely alliance against Stan when MM finds out some of those things(who might also have to ally with Homelander to solve the problem of Soldier Boy for both of them to remain in power).

Oh, and thanks so much for starting this thread.

I have a million thoughts  and questions too.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

I was also wondering about the timeline. Did they bring Homelander in immediately after Soldier Boy's "death" or did Noir take over Payback? When did they form The 7? That episode of Diabolical didn't mention dates. 

Stormfront/Liberty would have been active during the same time as Soldier Boy. They would have both received their shots of Compound V around the same time.

Did SB know she was a Nazi? Why would he work with her if he knew, since he had fought in WWII? She would have been the enemy. She must have been kind of in the public eye as Mrs. Vought, if not as a supe. Unless he didn't recognize her as Mrs. Vought the Nazi when he encountered her as Liberty? Did Liberty disappear the same time as SB? Was Liberty involved in MM's family's deaths along with SB?

Someone somewhere said that SB and Liberty started Herogasm. Was that in the comics? (I haven't read them.)

Just so many questions! Wonder if S3 will answer any of them....

6 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I wonder what the downside to Soldier Boy's enhancement is going to be. Can he control it, call it on demand, or is it tied to his emotions and he has to basically Hulk out for it to work? Does it cause him harm when he does it? Is there a recharge period where it won't work? So many questions!

Yes! The one time we have seen him explode, it looked as if it was something that happened to him, rather than something he triggered intentionally. It also didn't seem like he has much control over it, since he could have taken out all of the Boys with it, but instead he only randomly takes down one of them, and then walks right past the rest of them, as he pads on out of there on those dirty bare feet of his. Of course he had just "woken up" and was kind of staggering as he went, so maybe it will be different later.

6 hours ago, MAK said:

5 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

If Soldier Boy is aware, or becomes aware, of Stan Edgar's involvement, then he definitely would be! Maybe Soldier Boy goes after the remaining members of Payback, and one of them points the finger at Edgar.

So maybe Soldier Boy teams up with the Boys to try to take down Edgar and Vought. Or, another possibility is that maybe Homelander tries to form an alliance with Soldier Boy, telling him that Edgar is his adversary as well, and that he will help Soldier Boy get to him. If Homelander is scared enough of Soldier Boy, I can see him trying to form a partnership with him, or at least pretending on the surface that he wants to.

A lot of it depends on what Soldier Boy wants now that he is free. Does he just want revenge? Does he want to regain his former glory? Does he want to lead a team of Supes again? Soldier Boy is the real wild card in the pack!

I am also wondering what will happen with Black Noir. It seemed as if Black Noir was Edgar's weapon of choice when he wanted to get something done, while he saw Homelander as being useful for Vought publicity purposes. It's interesting that we don't know what Black Noir's reaction was to Edgar's leaving Vought and Homelander taking charge. (Of course we don't actually know what Black Noir thinks about anything now, do we?) If I recall correctly, the only time we even see him is at Homelander's taco bowl lunch meeting, where he just sits by himself drawing cartoon characters.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I was bummed that Hughie's power wasn't speed, but knowing that he's going to teleport out of his clothes every time is also quite amusing. Interesting that Kripke said Jack would be naked a lot. I guess that means Hughie is going to continue to use the Temp V.

Edgar wouldn't be doing this if he didn't think he could kill him once it was over, or at least get him back in a cryogenic chamber. 

• Like 1
(edited)

Now that S4 is officially confirmed, I'm hoping thr timeliness is enough space that Jensen can film Big Sky for one season, then go right up to Toronto for The Boys.

We don't have any confirmation that he will be part of S4, other than Jensen's remarks to Michael Rosenbaum they he hopes he'll be invited back for S4.

Edited by roamyn
  • Like 3
20 minutes ago, roamyn said:

Now that S4 is officially confirmed, I'm hoping thr timeliness is enough space that Jensen can film Big Sky for one season, then go right up to Toronto for The Boys.

We don't have any confirmation that he will be part of S4, other than Jensen's remarks to Michael Rosenbaum they he hopes he'll be invited back for S4.

I'm hoping that since Kripke is already talking about future stories that he has in mind for Soldier Boy's backstory they've already planned on asking Jensen to come back. So far I think that they've done more promo for SB than they did for Stormfront even though she was going to be the season's big bad. Does anyone recall if Aya Cash had as much buzz around her as Jensen when she joined? 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, MAK said:

I've seen theories that Maeve is getting all her info/Temp V/etc. from Stan either directly or indirectly.

IMO, this makes sense because she's supposed to be a lush who hardly ever comes to the tower. Even if she's sneaking around, she must have help. Who better than Stan himself. He even said, he plays all sides. Guiding the direction of the Boys through Victoria (before Hughie found out) and Maeve. Victoria knew who was pulling her strings, Maeve may or may not.

This makes alot of sense.  It also explains why Edgar wasn't all that upset when confronting HL aft his removal from power.  Like he knew The Boys were on their way to Russia to obtain BCL Red (Soldier Boy), so he knows HL's power play is just the calm before the storm.

My alternate, or even adjacent, theory is that he & Victoria planned how the whole press conference went down.  Their confrontation, and her remarks abt protecting Edgar, seemed very pointed.  Also he outright told HL that he taught Victoria to play all sides.  Stan did assure Victoria that he would protect Zoe no matter what, and having Victoria supposedly turn on her father figure while pretending to work with HL, would be a Stan Edgar way of doing that 

• Useful 3
2 hours ago, roamyn said:

3 hours ago, Bergamot said:

If Soldier Boy is aware, or becomes aware, of Stan Edgar's involvement, then he definitely would be! Maybe Soldier Boy goes after the remaining members of Payback, and one of them points the finger at Edgar.

This makes me believe (and hope) that Soldier Boy will still be alive at the end of this season. And it also makes me wonder if Soldier Boy will encounter Black Noir at some point since he was a former teammate. 

10 hours ago, MAK said:

I've been wondering if Homelander is going to be subdued at the end of the season by Soldier Boy nullifying his powers. Since we know from Kripke and Jensen that there's going to be a fight between the two and we now know what Soldier Boy can do to other supes it makes perfect sense (to me) that this would be the outcome. Of course, it wouldn't be permanent since Homelander is the head of the seven but it would be a way to humble him for a bit. With that said if Soldier Boy goes after Stan I'm sure that he already has a plan in place to bring him to his side. 

My pet theory is that Soldier Boy was becoming a liability and impossible for Vought to control and Edgar wanted to get rid of him, but he didn't really have a replacement.  I think Crimson Countess found herself pregnant with Soldier Boy's baby and Edgar saw a chance at a do-over.  He set up Soldier Boy to be captured and to make sure he had control they raised the baby, who turned out to be Homelander in a lab. 

In the movie Robocop the maker of the Robocop programmed him so he couldn't attack him.  I wonder if Edgar did something similar with Homelander.  He was brainwashed that no matter what Edgar says Homelander won't attack him.   It would explain why Edgar is so calm. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, DeeDee79 said:

This makes me believe (and hope) that Soldier Boy will still be alive at the end of this season.

Jensen also said in the Rosenbaum? interview that "the door is not closed" for Soldier Boy to return if/when there is a S4. 

1 hour ago, ILoveReading said:

I think Crimson Countess found herself pregnant with Soldier Boy's baby and Edgar saw a chance at a do-over.  He set up Soldier Boy to be captured and to make sure he had control they raised the baby, who turned out to be Homelander in a lab.

Ooooh! Dark! I like this theory! What if this would be the tie in to Homelander saying "Mommy?" "Daddy?" in that demented/devastated tone in the trailers?

• Love 1

Well, it seems my spec about Stan having a plan was off the mark. :( At keast according to TV Line

I am constantly amazed (and a little scared) of how The Boys‘ Stan Edgar talks to Homelander, or any of the crazier Supes. Are we sure he’s 100-percent human, or does he just have ice-water in his veins?
What Stan is… is out of cards to play, given the events of Episode 4, in which Victoria rudely turned the tables on her father. Asked if the disgraced Vought boss has any possible play left, showrunner Eric Kripke told me, “I think Stan is on his heels, at least for this season. If there are more seasons” — and we now know Season 4 is a go — “I would never count Stan Edgar out. But he’s in a certain amount of trouble for now.”

• Useful 1

I am a little disappointed in that turn of events.  I mean, I believe S4 was as close to a sure thing as it gets, but if somehow it didn't get renewed,  that was going to be the end of Stan Edgar? And now Homelander will truly have no one to keep him reined in at all. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
9 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Well, it seems my spec about Stan having a plan was off the mark. :( At least according to TV Line

I am constantly amazed (and a little scared) of how The Boys‘ Stan Edgar talks to Homelander, or any of the crazier Supes. Are we sure he’s 100-percent human, or does he just have ice-water in his veins?
What Stan is… is out of cards to play, given the events of Episode 4, in which Victoria rudely turned the tables on her father. Asked if the disgraced Vought boss has any possible play left, showrunner Eric Kripke told me, “I think Stan is on his heels, at least for this season. If there are more seasons” — and we now know Season 4 is a go — “I would never count Stan Edgar out. But he’s in a certain amount of trouble for now.”

Does this mean that Stan Edgar won't be back this season?! Nooo!! He is one of my favorite characters on the show! I love watching him put the Supes in their place, especially Homelander. 😟

I am a little disappointed in that turn of events.  I mean, I believe S4 was as close to a sure thing as it gets, but if somehow it didn't get renewed,  that was going to be the end of Stan Edgar? And now Homelander will truly have no one to keep him reined in at all.

Well, at least with Soldier Boy, we have the possibility of someone that Homelander will have to come up against who can genuinely frighten him. The show needs that. It won't be the same though without Edgar. (#TeamEdgar)

Maybe Edgar has a plan that is so secret and Machiavellian that even Kripke doesn't know about it! 😳

• Love 5

Between the Marseilles-conversations-of-foreshadowing-doom and Kimiko getting blasted with SB's depowering beam but seemingly surviving, I get the sinking feeling these motherfuckers are setting up a reversal of expectations where she survives, we think everything is fine and she's gonna have a happy normal life, and then they off Frenchie in a way that her powers could've prevented. 

It's just the kind of sick twist that I think Kripke and company would find amusing.  

• Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Aithne said:

Between the Marseilles-conversations-of-foreshadowing-doom and Kimiko getting blasted with SB's depowering beam but seemingly surviving, I get the sinking feeling these motherfuckers are setting up a reversal of expectations where she survives, we think everything is fine and she's gonna have a happy normal life, and then they off Frenchie in a way that her powers could've prevented. 

It's just the kind of sick twist that I think Kripke and company would find amusing.  

And Tomer was not in the collage of 'four fingers' when the renewal of S4 was announce. I don't want to think you're right, but I have a very bad feeling. Motherfuckers, indeed.

ETA: I know shorts aren't his thing, but is it possible that somehow it's Frenchie getting the beatdown from SB in the preview? There's a split second where you see the person on the ground, and they appear to be a thin, white male in either shorts or boxers.

sb3.thumb.png.9daeab88daf2a8bc245490351c3d5958.png

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Mind Blown 2
1 hour ago, Aithne said:

I could be wrong but I honestly don't think that they would go that far. If Frenchie were to die then Kimiko would definitely be out too and at this point Butcher wouldn't be enough for MM to stick around. I can't see them writing that in a way that would make sense for them to all go on if Frenchie wasn't there. I don't think that the core Seven or any of The Boys are in any danger of being killed off. Plus with so many fans that love Frenchie and Kimiko's relationship on the show and in the comics it may turn those same fans off of the show. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
38 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

ETA: I know shorts aren't his thing, but is it possible that somehow it's Frenchie getting the beatdown from SB in the preview?

Why would SB go after Frenchie with such rage? Frenchie doesn't seem to be old enough to be his enemy. Unless, we get some really messed up backstory that shows Frenchie was interacting SB before Nicaragua? Which could also mean Frenchie is a supe?

• Useful 2
43 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

And Tomer was not in the collage of 'four fingers' when the renewal of S4 was announce. I don't want to think you're right, but I have a very bad feeling. Motherfuckers, indeed.

Dominique McElligott also wasn't in the collage but I don't see them killing off Maeve either.

• Useful 2
11 minutes ago, MAK said:

Why would SB go after Frenchie with such rage? Frenchie doesn't seem to be old enough to be his enemy. Unless, we get some really messed up backstory that shows Frenchie was interacting SB before Nicaragua? Which could also mean Frenchie is a supe?

We know SB has a grudge against his team, but I don't think that precludes him from taking out his rage on any one else he perceives as 'the enemy'. Or maybe the guy insulted his manhood. LOL! We've been told repeatedly SB is not a good guy - maybe he doesn't need a reason to lay a beating down.  That said, I don't think it's French either - just speculating.

It is interesting how Stan Edgar doesn't seem afraid that Homelander will vaporize him, and that lead me to wonder if Stan has developed some Supe resistor serum that he's been taking.   He's been in the pharmaceutical business for years and had to know that creating these Supes could backfire on him, so he made something to protect himself.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, gonzosgirrl said:

We've been told repeatedly SB is not a good guy - maybe he doesn't need a reason to lay a beating down

I read in one of the reviews that he has a hair trigger temper and can turn on a dime to violence.

I can't see any of the core characters being killed off either. However, I DO think if that were to happen, it would be Maeve just because of how she was and what she said when Starlight visited her. 

Edited by Myrelle
  • Useful 3

Some interesting speculation about the ways that Homelander could be taken out. Since he’s eventually killed in the comics I think that his day is coming (not this season though) 

• Mind Blown 3
(edited)
6 hours ago, DeeDee79 said:

I could be wrong but I honestly don't think that they would go that far. If Frenchie were to die then Kimiko would definitely be out too and at this point Butcher wouldn't be enough for MM to stick around. I can't see them writing that in a way that would make sense for them to all go on if Frenchie wasn't there. I don't think that the core Seven or any of The Boys are in any danger of being killed off. Plus with so many fans that love Frenchie and Kimiko's relationship on the show and in the comics it may turn those same fans off of the show. 

I like your logic and am choosing to believe it. The show is great all-around, so I'm not just watching it for the two of them, but they're definitely my favorites and I'd hate to see them come to a bad end (this early). 

Edited by Aithne
  • Like 3
8 hours ago, Aithne said:

I get the sinking feeling these motherfuckers are setting up a reversal of expectations where she survives, we think everything is fine and she's gonna have a happy normal life, and then they off Frenchie in a way that her powers could've prevented. 

I said the same thing,  I'm more worried about Frenchie than Kimiko

• Like 1
On 6/14/2022 at 8:41 PM, Morrigan2575 said:

I said the same thing,  I'm more worried about Frenchie than Kimiko

Didn't Kripke say Herogasm was gonna break our hearts? Ugh, I am not ready for this. 

• Sad 3
(edited)
10 hours ago, DeeDee79 said:

I can’t see them killing Frenchie off without pissing off fans. If anything he’ll be taken out of commission for a while but he’s not going to die.

I still think it's going to be Maeve who dies. 

10 hours ago, Aithne said:

Didn't Kripke say Herogasm was gonna break our hearts? Ugh, I am not ready for this. 

I did not know this. 

I do know that Jensen said his favorite episodes of the season are 6-8.

I'm ready for them though.

More than ready, actually. 😉

Edited by Myrelle
  • Like 2
(edited)

The thing about killing off Frenchie is that it doesn't really serve a purpose to the through-line of the show. Nina isn't a supe (I'm assuming) and it seems like normal humans she wants him to kill. It does seem like Maeve is destined to die, but we know from spoilers that she has at least one fight scene with Soldier Boy. All along I assumed they were fighting each other, but now I wonder if she is fighting along with him and meets her demise. Presumably she has to either be set free or escape from wherever she ended up after today's episode (3x05).

ETA: I know somebody else mentioned the possibility that he dies because Kimiko couldn't save him without her powers, so I suppose that could be incentive enough for her to try and get them back. Whether that's possible through being dosed with V again, or Soldier Boy's effect is not permanent, I don't know - but she has no place in the show without them, and I don't think Karen is leaving.

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Useful 2

I read a spoiler about Soldier Boy's child. More fuel to the speculation that Homelander could be that child. (Whether or not Crimson Countess was the mother.)

• Mind Blown 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, MAK said:

I read a spoiler about Soldier Boy's child. More fuel to the speculation that Homelander could be that child. (Whether or not Crimson Countess was the mother.)

Wow. That'd be really mind blowing. I'd like that twist. It would be very interesting to watch their interactions in this case. 

Edited by Nick24
  • Useful 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, Myrelle said:

I still think it's going to be Maeve who dies. 

I did not know this. 

I do know that Jensen said his favorite episodes of the season are 6-8.

I'm ready for them though.

More than ready, actually. 😉

Maybe he means we will be heartbroken over Maeve. Which I will be. But if it's her, I'll also be slightly relieved. (Sorry Maeve!)

But yeah, I'm totally excited to see what JA is bringing to the table in these last 3 eps too! I've been looking forward to seeing him all season. But because it's Kripke, of course it has to coincide with inducing major anxiety over the fate of one of my faves. 

Edited by Aithne
  • Love 3
On 6/17/2022 at 11:49 AM, MAK said:

What a cool and intriguing idea.

• Love 1

The Seven had already overshadowed  Payback by then so if SB was Homelander's father 1984 may not be the correct timeline.

Stan may have shelved him for a number of reasons. The fact that Voight knew where he was and referred to him as a that code word/weapon suggests that's the purpose.

I think his blood was used to make Supes. Weren't the Russians injecting people with red stuff? Am I misrepresenting. If Kimiko was injected with red stuff and that was SB Supe special it may be why his blast empowered her. 

It may be a Macguffin when he encounters aV supe and why Crimson Countess was killed and others will be too. Weaker ones die until we see him blast Homelander and... ruh roh.

He is more powerful clearly than Homelander. He will be hurt. Homelander was afraid. He is presenting as smarter too. He can work effectively alone without a team. Homelander is f'd unless he decides they are not enemies and it will be based on Stan.

I wonder if Stan is a supe like Prof X... mental powers. He is not human IMO.

• Love 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, Castiels Cat said:

The Seven had already overshadowed  Payback by then so if SB was Homelander's father 1984 may not be the correct timeline.

Does the show really define a timeline for Payback and the Seven? From what I understand, it's different from the comics. They weren't active simultaneously, and the Seven came up to replace Payback after Soldier Boy's "death." The fact that Black Noir is in both teams seems to suggest this.

Also, if we take that episode of Homelander from the Diabolical series as canon (I think Kripke said it was), then there was a time when Black Noir was the main supe, and Homelander was pushed into the forefront to form and lead the Seven.

Of course the show didn't give a date of when the Seven emerged.

Edited by MAK
Spelling
  • Useful 2
14 hours ago, MAK said:

Does the show really define a timeline for Payback and the Seven? From what I understand, it's different from the comics. They weren't active simultaneously, and the Seven came up to replace Payback after Soldier Boy's "death." The fact that Black Noir is in both teams seems to suggest this.

Also, if we take that episode of Homelander from the Diabolical series as canon (I think Kripke said it was), then there was a time when Black Noir was the main supe, and Homelander was pushed into the forefront to form and lead the Seven.

Of course the show didn't give a date of when the Seven emerged.

I thought in the first episode this season they said there was overlap and competition. It may have been Maeve that gave the exposition. I watched the first 3 in one go so....

(edited)

Twitter is all, well, atwitter with anticipation about the next episode, Herogasm. I do know what happens between Homelander and Soldier Boy in the comics, but according to Kripke that's not part of this version of the characters. As someone who has not read the comics, is there more to Herogasm than a supe orgy? And is there a point to the orgy beyond the shock value? 

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Useful 4
1 hour ago, gonzosgirrl said:

As someone who has not read the comics, is there more to Herogasm than a supe orgy?

In one of the many interviews (don'tknow which one), Kripke did say that Ep 6 will be heavy in plot development as well. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, MAK said:

In one of the many interviews (don'tknow which one), Kripke did say that Ep 6 will be heavy in plot development as well. 

I saw a few reviews on YouTube that said that episode 6 was the best one of the season.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, DeeDee79 said:

I saw a few reviews on YouTube that said that episode 6 was the best one of the season.

Jack Quaid said that it is his favorite of the entire series.

• Like 4