Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers & Speculation

• Start Topic

(edited)
23 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Spoilerish for Episode 7

I wonder why Soldier Boy smacks Hughie (about halfway through the preview). I guess that Hughie balks at something Soldier Boy is going to do? Or maybe it has something to do with Soldier Boy using his shield to turn that man to pulp? It wouldn't make sense for Hughie to object to Soldier Boy killing a member of Payback, since that was the deal they made with him, and they have already assisted him in killing the Countess and the Twins.

Maybe it's a General Patton kind of thing. I can see Soldier Boy emulating Patton.

I wonder if Butcher is there at the time. He does not want Hughie to get killed, but he probably would react to him being punched like he did to Kimiko breaking his arm.

Edited by Bergamot
4 minutes ago, ahrtee said:

Then why beat someone to death (apparently) with his shield?  Wouldn't it be easier just to blast them?  

I’m fairly sure it’s Mindstorm.

in an earlier clip, the background appears the same, and the person’s head is covered by a pillowcase or something.  Mindstorm needs to look at you to use his powers.  And it makes sense that he’d get to Mindstorm before Noir.

I’m wondering if when HL says “look what you’ve released”, it’s to Edgar.  Maybe one of the big reveals is that Edgar gave Maeve the files & the Temp V.

I’m also worried that if HL is SB’s son, the latter will flip.  I do not want HL to be his son, and I don’t want them working together.

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, ahrtee said:

Then why beat someone to death (apparently) with his shield?  Wouldn't it be easier just to blast them?  

But probably not as satisfying. :)

I took the Hughie slap as a 'get it together, man' kind of thing. According to Gunpowder, SB didn't have any problems with smacking someone around.

19 minutes ago, roamyn said:

I’m wondering if when HL says “look what you’ve released”, it’s to Edgar.

I thought it was Maeve, and he knows that she is the one who gave Butcher the Temp V, and/or lead them to Russia.

• Like 2
51 minutes ago, roamyn said:

I’m also worried that if HL is SB’s son, the latter will flip.  I do not want HL to be his son, and I don’t want them working 

I’m worried about this also. In the season three trailer, there was a shot that I did not catch originally but that someone pointed out later: Starlight sending a blast towards SB, who was blocking it with his shield.

However, I recently saw a still of that shot and there’s more going on in the background then I saw initially. In the foreground we have Starlight and SB fighting. Behind Starlight there appears to be a window in the wall and through the window, in the still picture, you can see Homelander fighting what appears to be Maeve. 

Does look kind of team-up. ☹️

1 hour ago, roamyn said:

I’m also worried that if HL is SB’s son, the latter will flip.  I do not want HL to be his son, and I don’t want them working together.

I don't want it either but this show is out of options. They are not going to off/depower Homelander this Season. They showed that a couple supes powerful enough can take him on.  So he needs back up. Soldier Boy would need a good reason not to follow through on the deal he made with The Boys (guy wanted kids after all). So they will go there. And probably add Ryan eventually for the generational storytelling where grandpa-son-grandson are one unit.

It's Supernatural all over again. You start with a few demons in S1 and by S5 you got big bad angels and God. And just like there you will ask the question over and over: Why are these Boys (and everyone else) still alive? Not that people haven't been asking that since S1 already but you get the point.

2 hours ago, Boadicea said:

I’m worried about this also. In the season three trailer, there was a shot that I did not catch originally but that someone pointed out later: Starlight sending a blast towards SB, who was blocking it with his shield.

However, I recently saw a still of that shot and there’s more going on in the background then I saw initially. In the foreground we have Starlight and SB fighting. Behind Starlight there appears to be a window in the wall and through the window, in the still picture, you can see Homelander fighting what appears to be Maeve. 

Does look kind of team-up. ☹️

Whoa...

As son as he started speaking about his desire for children this possibility became more likely...

I don't think he would ge proud of that psychotic mess in hair dye and make up. But blood is blood. 

I hope it's just a cross purposes battle. Starlight chosing to go after SB at the wrong time.

3 hours ago, Bergamot said:

I wonder why Soldier Boy smacks Hughie (about halfway through the preview). I guess that Hughie balks at something Soldier Boy is going to do? Or maybe it has something to do with Soldier Boy using his shield to turn that man to pulp? It wouldn't make sense for Hughie to object to Soldier Boy killing a member of Payback, since that was the deal they made with him, and they have already assisted him in killing the Countess and the Twins.

Maybe it's a General Patton kind of thing. I can see Soldier Boy emulating Patton.

I wonder if Butcher is there at the time. He does not want Hughie to get killed, but he probably would react to him being punched like he did to Kimiko breaking his arm.

There's the cliche of slapping sense into someone you perceive as being hysterical...

26 minutes ago, Castiels Cat said:

There's the cliche of slapping sense into someone you perceive as being hysterical...

And if Butcher takes the last vial of V24 (which it looks like he does), Hughie could be going through w/drawal.  Maybe he gets angry, frustrated, hysterical, emotions all over the map.

I wonder if we’ll get confirmation abt A-Train this episode, or if they’ll leave that for the finale.

Spoiler

According to Production News liming for S4 will begin late summer/early fall.

if that’s true, I don’t see how SB comes back for S4.  Jensen is in AZ filming Big Sky probably thru March.  Unless he makes a cameo.

2 hours ago, roamyn said:
  Hide contents

According to Production News liming for S4 will begin late summer/early fall.

if that’s true, I don’t see how SB comes back for S4.  Jensen is in AZ filming Big Sky probably thru March.  Unless he makes a cameo.

Spoiler

When does filming for Big Sky begin? With The Boys filming late summer and for only an 8 episode run it could still be doable. 

4 hours ago, roamyn said:

I wonder if we’ll get confirmation abt A-Train this episode, or if they’ll leave that for the finale.

Spoiler

I heard that there's a pic of him in a hospital bed talking to Ashley after the latest episode. So..still alive.

5 hours ago, DeeDee79 said:

When does filming for Big Sky begin? With The Boys filming late summer and for only an 8 episode run it could still be doable. 

Usually network tv begins late July and goes thru March.

(edited)
43 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I have a feeling tomorrow (tonight) is the day we find out that Soldier Boy really isn't a good guy.

I think that's probably the case, to set up for the season finale. My prediction is that he kills Mindscape (or whatever the dude's name is), hunts down Noir, and Noir reveals that Homelander is his son before SB kills him. (Why does Noir know? Well, he's been around for a long time.) SB wanted a son and never got one, so he's certainly not gonna kill Homelander now. With this betrayal, the boys need all hands on deck just to survive, and the fragmentation of the season is resolved when they, along with Annie and Maeve, put aside their differences. Everyone gets on the permanent or temporary V, and they fight. Next ep, Soldier Boy decides HL is a right c*** after all, depowers everyone in one fell swoop, and leaves in disgust. HL, now vulnerable, makes his escape. Vought is in disarray, ready for Edgar to sweep back in next season. The board is reset, with powerless Boys against Vought, with the unknowns of depowered Homelander (who will likely be trying to influence and shape Ryan and trying to get his hands on some permanent V), the responsibility to find and contain a missing SB because it's their fault he's out, and the growing public awareness due to Annie of Vought's corruption. 

Edited by Aithne
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, Aithne said:

I think that's probably the case, to set up for the season finale. My prediction is that he kills Mindscape (or whatever the dude's name is), hunts down Noir, and Noir reveals that Homelander is his son before SB kills him. (Why does Noir know? Well, he's been around for a long time.) SB wanted a son and never got one, so he's certainly not gonna kill Homelander now. With this betrayal, the boys need all hands on deck just to survive, and the fragmentation of the season is resolved when they, along with Annie and Maeve, put aside their differences. Everyone gets on the permanent or temporary V, and they fight. Next ep, Soldier Boy decides HL is a right c*** after all, depowers everyone in one fell swoop, and leaves in disgust. HL, now vulnerable, makes his escape. Vought is in disarray, ready for Edgar to sweep back in next season. The board is reset, with powerless Boys against Vought, with the unknowns of depowered Homelander (who will likely be trying to influence and shape Ryan and trying to get his hands on some permanent V), the responsibility to find and contain a missing SB because it's their fault he's out, and the growing public awareness due to Annie of Vought's corruption. 

This sounds like a great episode and now I will be disappointed if it doesn't go that way. LOL!

There are two things that we saw in 'behind the scenes' pic pre-season: one paparazzi style pic in which Soldier Boy is standing among ruins. It's not the scene where he explodes at first, since he's wearing his suit in the pic, and it's not the Herogasm house - or at least it looks more like a big building. So maybe Vought tower? And then there's a pic that (I think) Jensen shared himself? Where SB is almost clean shaven, and in his super suit - and I don't know if that was for a flashback or a current-day scene. I feel like both them are going to come into play in these last two episodes though.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, gonzosgirrl said:

behind the scenes' pic pre-season: one paparazzi style pic in which Soldier Boy is standing among ruins.

I think that scene was after he killed the Countess and destroyed her trailer.

2 hours ago, Aithne said:

I think that's probably the case, to set up for the season finale.

Wow! I wonder how much of what you said will be true? Everything you've written sounds great!

• Love 1
3 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I have a feeling tomorrow (tonight) is the day we find out that Soldier Boy really isn't a good guy.

We've always known that he's not a good guy like Hughie or Starlight or anyone of that ilk.

The best we can hope for is an anti-hero(a true one-more like Butcher), IMO.

But even if he is a villain of Homelander's kind, I still want to see him completely off the chain. 

I've been waiting for that since we first learned of Jensen Ackles casting in this role.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Aithne said:

Wow!

This sounds great and I read of another  further spec that went along with this that I don't even want to utter because it's not mine to spill; and even if it was, I wouldn't want to spoil the shock and surprise that it would undoubtedly engender. 

3 hours ago, Aithne said:

I think this is way too complicated.

You can’t depower everyone, unless it’s just temporarily.  

Noir seems to be more simple minded now, since Nicaragua.  Like an attack dog following orders.  And why would he know anything abt HL’s parentage? Just because he’s been around?  So has the rest of Payback.  

I do like the idea of somehow resetting the board and Edgar coming back.  I’d like to see Neumann gone for good.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, roamyn said:

I think this is way too complicated.

You can’t depower everyone, unless it’s just temporarily...

I do like the idea of somehow resetting the board and Edgar coming back.  I’d like to see Neumann gone for good.

Well maybe, we'll find out that it is indeed just temporary through Kimiko's story.

I absolutely LOVE! the idea of the reset, but I too would like to see Victoria Newman's power neutralized somehow. She doesn't have to die however, and IMO(I love the gal who plays her and wouldn't want to lose her).

19 minutes ago, roamyn said:

Noir seems to be more simple minded now, since Nicaragua.  Like an attack dog following orders.  And why would he know anything abt HL’s parentage? Just because he’s been around?

I think Edgar could have told him.

And he could use the info to ensure that SB won't kill him.

SB said that he would let the twins live if they told him who was behind the betrayal; and he might have if the music hadn't set off his PTSD. 

5 hours ago, Aithne said:

Next ep, Soldier Boy decides HL is a right c*** after all, depowers everyone in one fell swoop, and leaves in disgust. HL, now vulnerable, makes his escape.

There definitely has to be some use made before the end of the season of Soldier Boy's ability to depower a Supe, other than having it happen accidentally to Kimiko. I mean, that's a huge thing in this world, to be able to negate a Supe's power; it changes everything. And if it is not used, it is just like Chekhov's gun never being fired.

And I love the idea of this happening to Homelander, just to see what it would do to his fragile psyche. I mean, him being attacked in the last episode and having to fly off to save himself, is like literally the first time in his entire life he has ever been in physical danger. I am really looking forward to seeing what kind of shape he is in after that.

I am still finding it hard to picture Soldier Boy joining forces with Homelander, even if he does learn that Homelander is his son. (Or at least was made from him somehow, since supposedly Ryan is the first time that a Supe has fathered a child.) It has been made clear to Soldier Boy that Homelander is supposed to be his replacement, and we saw what he thinks of that idea.

Also, there was an instant antipathy between Soldier Boy and Homelander, which I find it hard to believe they could overcome. I think it is pretty clear to anyone who sees Homelander unmasked that he is barely human, and I think that Soldier Boy is shrewd and unsentimental enough to understand this about him immediately, even if Homelander does have his DNA.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Bergamot said:

There definitely has to be some use made before the end of the season of Soldier Boy's ability to depower a Supe, other than having it happen accidentally to Kimiko. I mean, that's a huge thing in this world, to be able to negate a Supe's power; it changes everything. And if it is not used, it is just like Chekhov's gun never being fired.

And I love the idea of this happening to Homelander, just to see what it would do to his fragile psyche. I mean, him being attacked in the last episode and having to fly off to save himself, is like literally the first time in his entire life he has ever been in physical danger. I am really looking forward to seeing what kind of shape he is in after that.

I am still finding it hard to picture Soldier Boy joining forces with Homelander, even if he does learn that Homelander is his son. (Or at least was made from him somehow, since supposedly Ryan is the first time that a Supe has fathered a child.) It has been made clear to Soldier Boy that Homelander is supposed to be his replacement, and we saw what he thinks of that idea.

Also, there was an instant antipathy between Soldier Boy and Homelander, which I find it hard to believe they could overcome. I think it is pretty clear to anyone who sees Homelander unmasked that he is barely human, and I think that Soldier Boy is shrewd and unsentimental enough to understand this about him immediately, even if Homelander does have his DNA.

All Butcher needs to do is figure out the Russian music and the use SB like a trojan horse. He won't even know.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Bergamot said:

Well now that we know the effect is not permanent, and there doesn't seem to be any problem with taking the V as an adult (though I thought that was established earlier that it would probably kill you), it really diminishes that power. If he really was going to take out Homelander, then depowering him long enough to kill him would be good - but given the end of 307, it doesn't seem like that's happening. I guess HL's 'fear' is as good as we're going to get.

• Sad 1
(edited)
On 6/30/2022 at 10:47 PM, gonzosgirrl said:

Well now that we know the effect is not permanent, and there doesn't seem to be any problem with taking the V as an adult (though I thought that was established earlier that it would probably kill you), it really diminishes that power. If he really was going to take out Homelander, then depowering him long enough to kill him would be good - but given the end of 307, it doesn't seem like that's happening. I guess HL's 'fear' is as good as we're going to get.

He apparently depowered a bunch of supes in the Herogasm blast per HL to Maeve...

So yes. ..

It could still happen if he is triggered by someone who knows.

Edited by Castiels Cat
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Well now that we know the effect is not permanent

But isn't it permanent? Kimiko had to take the OG V to get her powers back.

Although Deep doesn't seem to have lost his power to talk to sea life, and A-Train and Blue Hawk took off after the blast. Maybe there is proximity limit?

And Butcher retained his Temp V powers even though he was in the next room.

• Useful 1
11 minutes ago, MAK said:

But isn't it permanent? Kimiko had to take the OG V to get her powers back.

Although Deep doesn't seem to have lost his power to talk to sea life, and A-Train and Blue Hawk took off after the blast. Maybe there is proximity limit?

And Butcher retained his Temp V powers even though he was in the next room.

I meant not permanent in the sense that the powers can be recovered. I found Homelander's statement confusing because we did see any depowered supes, only dead or injured.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I figured that would be it.

I mean we're still dealing with Kripke here who I've always felt had trouble sticking the landings on many of his storylines, so there you go.

Doesn't leave much hope for a real surprise ending either, but there are a ton of people out there who never saw the SB Homelander Daddy thing coming and they love it.

And not only that, they seem to have embraced Jensen Ackles even more than before after watching episode 7.

Not used to this, but it sure is refreshing.

Still, I have a miniscule hope that Soldier Boy is setting Homelander up for Butcher.

Now that would be a surprise ending to me.

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, Myrelle said:

Still, I have a miniscule hope that Soldier Boy is setting Homelander up for Butcher.

Jensen mentioned that he and Butcher have a 'talking' scene together and we still haven't seen that, so there is a tiny glimmer of hope still.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I don’t know if I’d rather have HL take out SB or have the two work together.

It’s pretty apparent that SB won’t be a big part of S4, since he’s in AZ filming Big Sky.  But I don’t think he’s killed either, because Jensen told Michael Rosenbaum in a podcast interview that he’s hopeful to be brought back in some capacity.  That was last September (before the Rust tragedy).

• Useful 3
4 hours ago, Myrelle said:

I figured that would be it.

I mean we're still dealing with Kripke here who I've always felt had trouble sticking the landings on many of his storylines, so there you go.

Doesn't leave much hope for a real surprise ending either, but there are a ton of people out there who never saw the SB Homelander Daddy thing coming and they love it.

And not only that, they seem to have embraced Jensen Ackles even more than before after watching episode 7.

Not used to this, but it sure is refreshing.

Or... SB turns on HL because HL isn't much of a man by SB's definition. In other words... he doesn't live up to daddy's expectations.

Hughie is currently the Sam Winchester of this show. The former moral compass with an inferiority complex who gets seduced by power so he can punch in the big league. He's even getting his dose of demon blood, I mean temp V. Butcher is a mix of Ruby and Lucifer.

It's funny how many people are poo, pooing Annie and MM for not being into Scorched Earth and the collateral damage that comes with it. Cheering on the future villains, how ironic. There is no difference between Hughie/Butcher and the villains as far as I can see. I hope Kripke sees it through to that natural progression, otherwise it would be disappointing.

Liberty/Stormfront is absolutely Homelander's mommy. They didn't put in SB mentioning her and the Maeve 'egg harvest' for nothing. Plus Homie likes getting it on with his mommy figures so it would bring that chapter full circle.

I hope Kripke turns this father/son thing on it's head at the last minute. Once SB knows and is over the 'I'm a daddy, yay' phase, he takes a good look at HL and discards him. We already know he thinks the cape is a dumbass move. And he wanted sons and raise them to be 'real men'. HL's insecurities, cape wearing and need to be loved absolutely makes him a sissy. I fear for poor Ryan though because neither of these two guys should get a hold of him.

• Like 1

I'm wondering how the bombshell of Homelander's parentage will be revealed. I'm thinking that he'll bring Soldier Boy onto Cameron Coleman's show as a way to boost the damage to his image with the addition of the 1st American hero and his father to boot. That would be a good way to get the boys back together if they're all watching when the news breaks because I'm at a loss as to how they will rejoin Butcher and Hughie. 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, DeeDee79 said:

I'm wondering how the bombshell of Homelander's parentage will be revealed. I'm thinking that he'll bring Soldier Boy onto Cameron Coleman's show as a way to boost the damage to his image with the addition of the 1st American hero and his father to boot. That would be a good way to get the boys back together if they're all watching when the news breaks because I'm at a loss as to how they will rejoin Butcher and Hughie. 

I don't think they're going to want to go public with SB now--it'll raise too many questions: Why isn't he dead?  Where has he been since 198-whatever?  (Is he connected with the massive explosion in NY that HL kept saying was nothing and has been taken care of?)  And mostly, how are they going to explain when he disappears at the end of the next episode (which I'm assuming he will, even if he's not dead.)  

I'm assuming the boys will learn it the way they learn everything.

6 hours ago, Smad said:

I hope Kripke turns this father/son thing on it's head at the last minute. Once SB knows and is over the 'I'm a daddy, yay' phase, he takes a good look at HL and discards him. We already know he thinks the cape is a dumbass move. And he wanted sons and raise them to be 'real men'. HL's insecurities, cape wearing and need to be loved absolutely makes him a sissy. I fear for poor Ryan though because neither of these two guys should get a hold of him.

I can see SB giving up on HL and wanting to take Ryan to raise him the "right way."  That might be the cliffhanger for the season--SB and Ryan disappearing and then Butcher (and HL) can spend next season trying to find them.  

Personally, I think MM should raise Ryan.  😊

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, ahrtee said:

Personally, I think MM should raise Ryan.  😊

I'd rather see MM back with his family and creepy Todd out of the picture than this happening.

• Love 2
44 minutes ago, ahrtee said:

I don't think they're going to want to go public with SB now--it'll raise too many questions: Why isn't he dead?  Where has he been since 198-whatever?  (Is he connected with the massive explosion in NY that HL kept saying was nothing and has been taken care of?)  And mostly, how are they going to explain when he disappears at the end of the next episode (which I'm assuming he will, even if he's not dead.)  

Annie already told Instagram about Soldier Boy killing the people at Herogasm and Ashley told A Train that the official story was going to be that Blue Hawk was one of Soldier Boy's victims. The world is already going to know that Soldier Boy exists and I assume that if Homelander wanted to run with the fact that he's his father they will have an answer to the questions as to where he's been.  

this is pure speculation but when Kripke said that who the Alpha will turn out to be will be a surprise, I started wondering if it weren’t going to be Edgar.  We learned early in the season that he really wants to get out of the superhero business and strictly concentrate on the pharmaceuticals. Well, there has certainly been considerable damage inflicted not only in regard to the number of superheroes out there but also as to their image with the public. Even if he decides not to get rid of all of them, the remaining ones may be more under his thumb. 

of course, if he wants the company to be exclusively about the pharmaceuticals, he’s going to have to do better than temporary Compound V. He’s not going to be able to sell it once it’s learned that taking it 3-5 times will kill you.

19 minutes ago, Boadicea said:

this is pure speculation but when Kripke said that who the Alpha will turn out to be will be a surprise, I started wondering if it weren’t going to be Edgar.  We learned early in the season that he really wants to get out of the superhero business and strictly concentrate on the pharmaceuticals. Well, there has certainly been considerable damage inflicted not only in regard to the number of superheroes out there but also as to their image with the public. Even if he decides not to get rid of all of them, the remaining ones may be more under his thumb. 

of course, if he wants the company to be exclusively about the pharmaceuticals, he’s going to have to do better than temporary Compound V. He’s not going to be able to sell it once it’s learned that taking it 3-5 times will kill you.

It would be nice to see Stan again in the finale but Kripke has apparently said that he wouldn't be back this season. That sucks because I would love to see that way that he would spin everything that's happened while he's been gone.

Well ...

What if SB is using the information he received as A way to get to Noir and Voight. Ttbose ate the next steps on the Payback tour.

He seems hellbent on that.

Sb is an excessive personality. He is larger than life, hedonistic, everything is in excess. We have not seen his story, his side. Definitely there is excessive rage issues which leads to excessive violence. Vought wanting him out could be Vought jot wanting to control hi. His team turned on him and attacked him and he fought his team ferociously. Until I see him behave like a monster now.... I chalk it up to lesser dupes jealousy and corporate politics.

He is totally flawed. I think that the cartoon sequence is no different than the mirror sequence  it's a Rashomon perspective of a biased character. 

Honestly I need to watch that again because Noir seems seriously conflicted about what he did. He did what Stan/Vought wanted and got the other supes to go along with it. Noir is scared of SB and he seems to feel ashamed of what he did and the reasons why. It's sad really because if he wasn't damaged Noir perhaps would have evolved into a better supe. 

I think the season has to end on a cliffhanger.

Kripke recently threw out JDM's name for 4; I think he did... right . I don't tbink he would do that capriciously. So I definitely see SB in 4 too.

SB gets to Vought and it explodes because he goes nuclear. He depowers several supes and he takes out all of the V except for what's in Starlight's bag. She also took doses for Hughie and Butcher to save them. Hopefully Victoria is depowered along with HL.

There will be a Vought lab with more V somewhere I am sure.... maybe even a new formula which could be fun.

I know Frenchie figured out SB's kryptonite however they need the setup. The stuff and a way to do it with6killing themselves. A tall order. Not sure about this solution.

• Love 2
(edited)
16 hours ago, Smad said:

Hughie is currently the Sam Winchester of this show. The former moral compass with an inferiority complex who gets seduced by power so he can punch in the big league. He's even getting his dose of demon blood, I mean temp V. Butcher is a mix of Ruby and Lucifer.

It's funny how many people are poo, pooing Annie and MM for not being into Scorched Earth and the collateral damage that comes with it. Cheering on the future villains, how ironic. There is no difference between Hughie/Butcher and the villains as far as I can see. I hope Kripke sees it through to that natural progression, otherwise it would be disappointing.

Liberty/Stormfront is absolutely Homelander's mommy. They didn't put in SB mentioning her and the Maeve 'egg harvest' for nothing. Plus Homie likes getting it on with his mommy figures so it would bring that chapter full circle.

I think that's exactly SB will do.

Nice Sammy cb. Spot on.

Edited by Castiels Cat
9 hours ago, DeeDee79 said:

Annie already told Instagram about Soldier Boy killing the people at Herogasm and Ashley told A Train that the official story was going to be that Blue Hawk was one of Soldier Boy's victims. The world is already going to know that Soldier Boy exists and I assume that if Homelander wanted to run with the fact that he's his father they will have an answer to the questions as to where he's been.  

Vought can spin anything....

Sb American hero tortured for decades by Russians and psychologically damaged brought back to America and saved by his son the Homelander.... now a heartwarming movie for the family.