Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Shaun & Christine: a lonely overweight chump who is just sending this woman cash so she will still talk to him. And the idiot had a child with her. I agree with his buddies, he should have gotten a paternity test. I can't believe he has an old ass computer and crappy old phone, yet he's sending money to Christine and her brood and is buying her daughter a new laptop. And he admits he has some heavy debt. What an idiot. 

Kadie & Alejandro: gf is punching above her weight. She's a Nickle. Someone who is in love with the guy's looks. She's overweight and he works out constantly. And what her plans are for when he comes?? What his first meal is going to be. Plus she never sent him a full body photo. 

Bridi &  Host: why do you add your kids??? I hate ppl who include their kids. Damn. Uncle Wissiam does hair!!???  It's nice to see a country like Lebanon where even though it's Muslim, it's not strict.

Victoria & Shawn:  another obsessed with Japanese (Asian) culture. Girl someone with holding their age is pretty much LYING about their age and who knows whatelse he's hiding.

Overall much better than this season of 90 day fiancé and a better alternative to HEA. 
I can't get over how some of them who travelled only had a rudsack with them and now a luggage plus a carryon.  Seeing London - I would LOVE to visit. Why did Alejandro go there in the colder weather?!?!
The first episode was 1 hour and 25 mins and i had commercials for the app (I think its because I got some cheaper 99 cent for 2 months then 4.99/month pkg).

• Applause 1
  • Love 4
29 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I can't get over how some of them who travelled only had a rudsack with them and now a luggage plus a carryon.  Seeing London - I would LOVE to visit. Why did Alejandro go there in the colder weather?!?!

It's a very short window if you want good weather. Last time I went home (August 2019) it rained for almost 2 weeks straight, we got one really nice day which just happened to be one of the days we were in London after visiting my father who lives just outside there.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

I thought the show was like the OG 90 Days. Loved that I was not familiar with any of them.

The all came across likeable, no Emily or Kara type of bitchness yet. No straight out assholes like Bilal yet.

The blonde girl who's trying to lose weight seems sweet to me and so is her mom and her Mexican boyfriend is nice too.

The only one who looks like he's hiding something or could be a sociopath is the one from China.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

Yay, I'm here and ready for this new franchise!  Asian "International Man of Mystery" is the biggest red flag ever.  We need to witness his wife showing up to smack that smirk off his face. 

• Like 2
  • Love 5
(edited)

I've given up on this season of 90DF - too much fake drama. This one, as Leilani2 says above, is like OG 90DF. I think I will enjoy this. As I'm in the UK, I have Opinions on the likelihood of these relationships working out. There are stringent rules and income requirements to bring someone to the UK, so the path of true love is bound to not run smoothly. We saw this a few seasons back with forgot the names - Garbage Gnome the trash sorter with a criminal record who ran an Air BnB in the UK and the woman with the kid in the USA. As far as I know, even though they've been married for years, they are still on separate continents.

ETA: Shaun and his mother are, I think, South African or Zimbabwean, judging from their accents. I'm watching the first episode atm, so I'm not sure if it's explained how/why they are in the UK.

Edited by essexjan
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

When they were filming the “International man of mystery” he gave me the impression that he spends his days walking the malls/shopping centers looking for Potential  victims for Identity theft… Why else wouldn’t you reveal your job? Unless it’s a job your embarrassed of, or some type of undercover government official…. or a really lucky trust fund baby.  

Kadie is such a cute girl & Alejandro seems really sweet. Who cares if she’s heavier? Why would his friends even ask or laugh about that? Especially women friends. Most women know the struggles & that not all heavy girls are automatically lazy, some people are just that way, no matter how healthy they eat, or exercise.

Host & Bridie- For their first time being together in person they were acting like a couple that’s been together for YEARS & are already fed up & easily annoyed by the other one at times. 

Makeup as a gift? Really? I don’t know what’s worse the fact that he decided to gift her it during a moment when she appeared to be wearing no make up or that he was later annoyed she was taking a long time to get ready… 

So far I’m loving this! I was so sad when I realized only 1 episode was available haha! Streaming services really make you wonder how you ever managed to stay interested in shows before when you had to wait for 1 new episode a week! 

Edited by Hellohappylife
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

So only a 48 min episode.

Richard is an arse. I honestly hope that Kathleen flees. Fucking king. He's a freaking joke.  

Victoria keeps being clueless that Shawn is using her. For what reason ? I think it's money.

Kadie took off for Mexico. Bridi left Lebanon and we still need to meet 3 more couples.

• Like 2

Kadie LOL. I really laughed at that one.  She's so excited about Walmart and Denny's than Mexico. Kudos to Kadie to wearing sweats while travelling. But the girl is absolutely stupid. Not picking up any Spanish phrases (she's been to Spain), commenting on his mother's tan (that's her natural colouring) and comments that the house looks like a prison.
Richard continues to be an ass. Body is more like a 2 (I'm being generous) and his quiz skills are a 4.  By telling Kathleen the way he did about the nudist quiz night (i laughed at that one!) he's making out more salacious than it was. I wonder why he has custody of Alfie. It sounds like he is primary with Richard.  I always say, if you want the scoop on how a person is really, talk to the ex. Richard reminds me of incel piece of shit Mikey. Richard is a sex tourist.
If Shaun thinks that he wont still be sending money down to Christine's family he's dreaming and Christine confirmed it.  And the idiot resigned from a manager position!?!?!?!  I still say Christian isn't his. Plus how much does it cost to clean up the room, get the junk out and get him  a bed from Asda?
Victoria's Sean you can see he's in it to move to London. He's the lies that keeps on giving.
Is anyone watching this?!?!?

• Like 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, greekmom said:

Is anyone watching this?!?!?

Yes but later in the day/week.

Nothing much to say so far except casting on both sides of the Atlantic look for the biggest idiots they can find & that the whole franchise is now just a shit show instead of actually teaching us anything or giving us people who we want to succeed in love which was the original premise. At least half of the people on the US version are now married well before filming and I suspect a few of these are too, the whole thing is a lot worse for it.

• Love 1

Why does Christine refer to Sean as Papa Sean and not as just Dad or Papa?  BTW the kid is 2 years old. Why was there a bottle of milk?  At most the kid should be drinking from a sippie cup. The new podcast i was listening too was right! Sean was hiding dishes in the cupboard!  I do believe there is a learning issue with him and this won't turn out well.

I would love to have know what Shawn said to his sister in Japanese. Shawn speaks decent English. I think he was faking alot of the conversation with Victoria's bestie. He also can't keep his lies straight but it takes Victoria this long to figure out he's lying?

New couple!  Emma - older woman with younger body builder type dude - Hossein.  My subtitles are on and I can barely understand what she is saying.   

Bridie is selling the house so she can fund Host's visa? Idiot.

• Love 1

Bridie reminds me of Bjork.  Ehhhhh…selling her house.  I hope it works, especially with the children.  He better propose in Turkey if she’s selling assets.

I think some things with Shaun are producer-driven and maybe exaggerated but that dirt was old and he had time to set up the place for his son.  I see some deep issues with Shaun. While it definitely seems transactional for Christine, I don’t think she’s equipped to deal with his issues.

Victoria, just no. He’s a scammer with zero personality who lies constantly.  She needs to get over her fetish and stop trying to make it work because he’s Japanese and a warm body.  She knows nothing about him.  I think “home wrecker” is being too generous.  I don’t think she was even a factor in that scam.

And Emma, no gurrl.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

British Shaun (as opposed to Japanese Shawn) is just lazy like South Africa Ron or Connecticut Tania…waited until their partner got there so they could take up the slack in preparing a nice place to live. (Ron tried harder but letting the cardboard get stuck to the paint on the floor kind of negated that. Plus no groceries/not enough money to buy them🙄)

Shaun’s money issues are going to blow up in their faces…and could seriously impact Christine’s family’s survival. Won’t be pretty.

I’m still enjoying this much more than the U. S. shows this season.

Edited by GrammyPammy
  • Love 3
On 8/14/2022 at 7:05 AM, greekmom said:

Why does Christine refer to Sean as Papa Sean and not as just Dad or Papa?

While "mom and dad" might be a generic pet name for Filipino couples. like calling each other "love/mahal" would also be  Christine presumably already had a partner that she might have  called "dad" with her older kids. A unique nickname for each other might be a stronger cultural signal to others of a relationship in the Philippines than a wedding ring on the correct finger is for Americans.

• Like 1

We binged all of the available episodes for this yesterday.  It really did feel like the old days of 90 Day...we loved it.  Richard is an absolute Neanderthal PIG and I enjoy hate watching him.  UK Shaun seems like he might have a low IQ or at the very least low emotional IQ; Christine seems to have really committed to being with him now in the UK and she certainly has made a tremendous difference in his home...I think she'll forgive his debt and they can make a go of this.  That dinner scene where she cried over him putting her first, when he had so little (even less than she knows), seemed sincere to  me.  

Kadie and Alejandro seem like nice enough people, but I don't see how a compromise can be reached when neither wants to move.  

Victoria...wow.  I don't know what has happened in her past, but her complete lack of self-esteem is the only thing keeping her in this mess.  Walk away from that lying liar who lies (TV Vicki Gunvelson).

Bridie is SELLING HER HOUSE to pay for this man?  That's a hard NO for me.  

• Love 4

Totally agree that this show is much better than the US version, but I think it’s because all the viewers are sick of the same couples/people being trotted out for all the 90 Day versions, HEA, TOW, all the spinoffs. I refuse to watch HEA because I’ve already had too much of the whole recycled bunch. And I refuse to EVER WATCH ANGELA on anything ever again. Except maybe a Roast, where’s Jeff Ross when you need him amirite?

Anyway I’m totally on board for these new reality “stars” and hope were spared from a lot of producer-driven shenanigans. Can’t remember all the names yet but I already hate Richard, agree that Shaun will be expected to keep sending money to Christine’s family even though she’s in the U.K. now, and that the Asian liar needs to go back under his rock immediately if not sooner.

The couple with the where-do-we-live dilemma are really sweet and seem genuine, but if they stay together ONE OF THEM will wind up miserable wherever they decide to live. Very different climate-wise, and pretty far apart with the cultures too.

And in the name of all that is sacred and sane, when will these middle-aged fat women who don’t even really TRY to be attractive finally learn that the young studs who claim to love them are just trying to leave their countries for what appears to be a better one?

• Applause 4
  • Love 3

Been watching but not caring enough to comment except UK Shaun is an idiot.
Now to today's episode.

Finally we are introduced to Pat who is 68 and loves the fact she is a 'MILF' (personally I would say GILF) and has a 'boy toy' of Sam who is 28.  Sam is clearly either gay and/or looking for a way out and needs a mom figure to support him when he arrives to the UK.  Pat is convinced he's not a scammer because he's talking to her every day, says good morning, etc.  Uh Pat, that's what scammers do. Interesting enough, Pat thinks they are defiantly getting married while Sam just has a soft heart for her and never promised marriage.  Bet as soon as Sam is on his feet in the UK after a year or so at the NHS, saved up a few quid for his own flat, he will skeddale and find a nice Pakistani or East Indian woman (fi not gay) or a nice man around his age (if he is gay) who is Christian in the UK to marry and settle down and pop out a few kids.  I don't get why Pat won't find a nice British man who is around 50-70 and has the same quirks are she does? I'm sure they are out there. 

Kadie I don't care if you've had the shits since day 1 landing in Mexico. You don't want to tell that to your partner just before bed.  In regards to religion, not sure how religious she is but she could always agree to a Catholic ceremony and bringing up the kids Catholic and not convert herself. 

Kathleen's dad still seems to give no fucks to Richard. All he sees is Kathleen getting to the UK, trading her cleaning services to Richard for a roof over her head while she sends money home to the Philippines. 

Does anyone else find Callum sort of high maintenance??  Marvin is super tall and cute. No comment on this one as of yet.  Wonder why Callum still lives with mom. 

• Like 1
On 8/29/2022 at 8:07 AM, AnnMarie17 said:

Walk away from that lying liar who lies (TV Vicki Gunvelson).

Vicki Gunvelson was a trainwreck herself but my daughter and I use several of her wise quotes often! Our favorite one is “Push away the ICK!”

Pat the GILF is in LaLa Land. I’m getting strong Sumit vibes from Sam, he is telling her one thing and his family something else. It will end badly for her. Her friend was Su funny with her facial expressions! 

I actually teared up when Christine was professing her gratitude to Shaun at the expensive restaurant while simultaneously freaking out that they were spending money they didn’t have (of course Christine doesn’t know that yet).

This show is SO much more gratifying than the tired U.S. versions…

Edited by GrammyPammy
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

After giving up all the iterations of 90 day Fiancé several years ago and reluctantly turned this on last night and I’m really digging this. So far I like all the women except for Birdie because she’s stupid for selling her house that provides a nice home for he children, she acts like a shrew, not to mention her porcine nose. 
I’m still trying to figure out the names, but most of the guys on here I’ve seem except Alejandro and Host are bad news. I’m pretty sure that Shaun has some kind of delay and his lady (name) is going to be taking care of him the rest of her life.  That’s a huge price to pay for a flat that’s worse than what she lived in in the Philippines and an oaf that’s gets stressed out by managing other people that do the cleaning. Maybe he gets disability pay. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Kiss my mutt said:

After giving up all the iterations of 90 day Fiancé several years ago and reluctantly turned this on last night and I’m really digging this. So far I like all the women except for Birdie because she’s stupid for selling her house that provides a nice home for he children, she acts like a shrew, not to mention her porcine nose. 
I’m still trying to figure out the names, but most of the guys on here I’ve seem except Alejandro and Host are bad news. I’m pretty sure that Shaun has some kind of delay and his lady (name) is going to be taking care of him the rest of her life.  That’s a huge price to pay for a flat that’s worse than what she lived in in the Philippines and an oaf that’s gets stressed out by managing other people that do the cleaning. Maybe he gets disability pay. 

I hate to jump in since another nation's set of laws are in place but with the other Filipina couple Kathleen could not get a work visa. And I keep hearing that Christine is still married which means she can't get married unless an annulment can be pushed through. And Shaun could face prosecution in the Philippines.  Even if Presidents Duterte and now Marcos are personally against that law it still can be enforced. If she is still married the UK must have allowed her in under some other type of visa rather then she will marry Shaun and live happily ever after type. That the plan would have been Kathleen's original to become an OFW, in Great Britain and send money home, only already with a boyfriend which got her on the  TV show. 

In which case Kathleen and Christine wouldn't much different from a huge, from an American perspective, percentage of Filipinos working overseas and remitting money back home to their families.

Edited by Raja
On 9/8/2022 at 9:17 PM, Raja said:

Kathleen could not get a work visa

Kathleen failed the English (language) exam portion of the work visa application (which is kind of surprising because her spoken English seems to be pretty good).

Christine is in the UK on a Tourist Visa.

Edited by GrammyPammy
  • Love 2
On 9/11/2022 at 7:19 PM, GrammyPammy said:

Kathleen failed the English (language) exam portion of the work visa application (which is kind of surprising because her spoken English seems to be pretty good).

Christine is in the UK on a Tourist Visa.

So what is the endgame here? Does Christine go TNT and take whatever kind of work she can sneak in the UK without a proper visa while shacking up with Shaun. Plenty of people do in many nations, and remit money back to their families in the Philippines

Basically unless  the UK issues a divorce since she is there to get some kind of legal spouse status instead of waiting for the Philippines where she would basically have to make the case for a cause "divorce". The Philippines taking the legal prejudice to keep the family, even if separated together.   Then a doctor has to sign off that the cause she proved came from a mental condition existing before the marriage. And then should the judge buy that case then the Solicitor General comes in to look for any fraud that the judge ignored or that the judge was bribed. And then finally the marriage is annulled. Unless her husband is Muslim and they married under Sharia law, in which case there can be a divorce in the Philippines

Why didn't Emma and company meet Hossein at the hotel instead of the airport?
It's Turkey but people do speak English as it is a tourist destination. Especially for Brits. And why is she marrying Hossein in the first place?  Honestly this should have been a family trip not a wedding trip. Emma and her daughter could have gone and had a great time. I don't get it - if the daughter doesnt like him why did she jump on him?  Of course Hossein is more interested in the gym you idiot. The man is such a peacock!

I have to admit. I like Kadie and Nana. 

Calum wants Marvin to propose. Why doesn't Calum propose to Marvin?  Well - Calum got his proposal. Now he can be a bridezilla. 

• Love 1

Last episode people!
Oh Emma wake up and smell the Turkish coffee.  The peacock does not love you.  He's only doing it for the UK citizenship.  They can't even freaking talk to eachother.   I seriously wonder if his "mother" isn't a girlfriend or boyfriend who keeps calling.  At least he didn't say it was Ramadan to get off from having to have sex with her. 
Pat. Sam's taking advantage of you.  You are stupid. At least we now know why they were introduced so late in the season.  He is clearly telling us the viewers why he wants to come to the UK.
Honestly. How long is Christina suppose to be in the UK.  She can't legally stay there because she's not married to Shawn, can't marry him because she's legally married in the Philippines. I wonder if she's staying there illegally until they can get her status sorted out. 
I think Shawn's mother should be kissing the ground that Christine walks on for taking on her kid.  It's not like Shawn has much money that Christine can take advantage of.  I think it's a mutual relationship of Shawn gets what he wants and Christine gets what she wants.
Meh. I am glad Kathleen woke up and smelled the coffee about Richard.

I got to say overall this was gold.. just gold Jerry.  

• Like 3

Sad to see the season end so soon. Hope to see these couples again in the next which is nothing something I ever say about any of the US cast. Whatever happened to Bridie although I guess I should be thankful not to have to watch her sell her home. What a terrible decision that will be.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

Sad to see the season end so soon. Hope to see these couples again in the next which is nothing something I ever say about any of the US cast. Whatever happened to Bridie although I guess I should be thankful not to have to watch her sell her home. What a terrible decision that will be.

I would love an update on Bridie/Host, Emma/Hossein and Pat. 

• Like 1

If nothing else this shows that their is no shortage of stupid gullible older women everywhere.

Shaun & Christine, I hope that they are still together & doing okay but I didn't like that she called him stupid even if he was.

Bridie & Host, please someone tell me that she never sold her house to pay for this asshat to scam her.

Victoria & Sean, she needs to got shot of this lying liar who lies, even to the simplest of questions. I'm sure he has never told anyone the truth about anything, ever. Wave him off at the airport & delete and block him on every piece of social media ever invented.

Kadie & Alejandro, I hope they stay together & continue to be as happy as they both seemed throughout the series.

Richard & Kathleen, ha ha fucking ha you knuckle dragging neanderthal. Glad that she saws the light & ceased all contact with him, he didn't want a wife he just wants a slave with a better title but I'm sure there are women out there that will be falling over each other to "change" him. 🙄

Emma & Hossein, there is no way on this planet that he is not in the closet & she is at the top of the dumb fuck list for going through with the marriage, he couldn't even look at her most of the time. Her daughter could see it and looked so pissed off I could see the steam coming out of her ears. As my wife said, the sunk cost fallacy is strong with this dumb bitch.

Calum & Marvin, just nope. Marvin seems so laid back & Calum so over the top & needy that this is a train wreck looking for a place to happen.

Pat & Sam, she is as weird as they come and living proof that dumb old women the world over have learnt nothing from all of the scam stories as long as there is the illusion of a young piece of ass on the other end of the scam. There must be a website out there somewhere where these guys talk about the excuses they use for being unable to meet their victim.

As I have said previously, I'm just happy there was nobody from Wales this time but I'm sure there will be in future as we're sometimes just as stupid as the next person.

Edited by Welshman in Ca
Poor grammar fixed, hopefully.
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Last episode? Well that sucks, I was enjoying this soooo much more than the US version’s cast of idiots and losers.

Turns out that it’s a universal scenario where there are fat unattractive women with a decent cash flow who actually believe that these young studly foreign men are just dying to spend eternity in domestic bliss with their clueless ass. First of all LOOK IN THE MIRROR! Then look at “your” guy. Now back to the mirror, then back to studly guy. Repeat until you come to your senses. The world is not that kind. Like goes with like, with very few exceptions. Talking to YOU Emma, you manly Wife of Shrek looking beast. You don’t even TRY to be attractive.

There were actually a few decent people among this bunch, and I hope the deserving ones (there seems to be a consensus on these) find love and happiness. I do hope we’ll at least get updates.

Edited by Mean Jeanne
Edited for spelling, anal af
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

I don’t know the Process or anything really of becoming a U.K Citizen since I am American,but Someone should use Emma & Hossien wedding day as proof that their Marriage is a scam! Seriously! he couldn’t even pretend for 15 minutes that he actually loves her…. I agree with the person who said “mother” that is always calling is probably the real boyfriend/girlfriend… 

• Sad 1
  • Applause 3
On 9/26/2022 at 11:41 AM, Welshman in Ca said:

If nothing else this shows that their is no shortage of stupid gullible older women everywhere.

Shaun & Christine, I hope that they are still together & doing okay but I didn't like that she called him stupid even if he was.

Bridie & Host, please someone tell me that she never sold her house to pay for this asshat to scam her.

Victoria & Sean, she needs to got shot of this lying liar who lies, even to the simplest of questions. I'm sure he has never told anyone the truth about anything, ever. Wave him off at the airport & delete and block him on every piece of social media ever invented.

Kadie & Alejandro, I hope they stay together & continue to be as happy as they both seemed throughout the series.

Richard & Kathleen, ha ha fucking ha you knuckle dragging neanderthal. Glad that she saws the light & ceased all contact with him, he didn't want a wife he just wants a slave with a better title but I'm sure there are women out there that will be falling over each other to "change" him. 🙄

Emma & Hossein, there is no way on this planet that he is not in the closet & she is at the top of the dumb fuck list for going through with the marriage, he couldn't even look at her most of the time. Her daughter could see it and looked so pissed off I could see the steam coming out of her ears. As my wife said, the sunk cost fallacy is strong with this dumb bitch.

Calum & Marvin, just nope. Marvin seems so laid back & Calum so over the top & needy that this is a train wreck looking for a place to happen.

Pat & Sam, she is as weird as they come and living proof that dumb old women the world over have learnt nothing from all of the scam stories as long as there is the illusion of a young piece of ass on the other end of the scam. There must be a website out there somewhere where these guys talk about the excuses they use for being unable to meet their victim.

As I have said previously, I'm just happy there was nobody from Wales this time but I'm sure there will be in future as we're sometimes just as stupid as the next person.

I agree with everything you have shared.  My take is Sean and Victoria:  they have zero chemistry, they see like good friends.  And he is not even a good friend to her.  His affect is so flat and he has never smiled, not that I have seen.

Emma......I have no words.

Calum:  SLOW DOWN.  Korey Stringer (any Vikings fans in house?) seems so sweet.

Kadie and her Mexican sweetie seem very real.

Bridie, are you REALLY selling your house?  Your HOME?  For this loser?  You and your kids will be homeless.

Does Emma try to look frumpy?  He looks at you like you are spolied tuna.  Like he resents you. 

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 2

I recently binge watched the UK version.  So upset that there aren't any more seasons - I'm hooked!  I haven't watched the original franchise in quite some time but this version is pretty awesome.  I hope like hell the producers don't screw it up and totally script the whole thing like the original is now...

• Like 2
  • Love 2

My Firestick wisely suggested this, so of course I binged it over the next three days. So addictive!

It looks like Calum and Marvin got married:

https://www.instagram.com/calum90dayfianceuk/

And Victoria is in Kyoto with Sean as of 3/24/23:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2225196904366402/user/524586702/

I cannot with Emma and her lack of self-awareness. Pat isn't harming anyone; she doesn't have kids at home, and she wants to spend money on her silly fantasy, so whatever. Emma DOES have kids, and she's humiliating them. Leaving aside that she's homely and out of shape and looks 10+ years older than 44...you can still show off what you've got to its best effect, and she can't be bothered. I put more effort into my appearance before I lead a committee meeting on Zoom than she did for her WEDDING. And then she's needling Hossein to say she looks pretty. The Talmud proclaims that all brides are beautiful, allowing guests to say so without lying; maybe there's some equivalent rule in Muslim tradition.

• Like 4
(edited)

Available on Max so I’m checking this out. Will it make our American 90 dayers look better or worse?

I’m guessing worse…

I posted my thoughts before reading everyone else’s.

ETA

First episode… Same red flags, same secrets, same outspoken friends/family members/ same “kids are my world” but I’m leaving them behind for dick.  

But the change in scenery is nice. 

Not one translator app. Does not compute. 

2nd episode…

I just started the episode and I already hate Richard. 

Ep 4… I understand not having money for renovations, but nothing stops you from cleaning and organizing, Shaun.

This bitch is selling her house for this man?!? The house where her children live???

Sean is shady as shit.

Ep 6… Richard is repulsive. And so disrespectful in front of her parents. I loathe him  

Ep 7… Pat says she’s a MILF. I say GILF… Jenny and Summit part 2.

Ep 8… What in the hell does this chick see in Sean? Lying at the border?!? And why are people so determined to get engaged after meeting for the FIRST time? I will never understand it. 

Ep 9… Although I admire the effort, this Spanish lesson is painful.  OMG if my guy ignored me like this, and was more interested in the gym and his mother, after not seeing each other for awhile there’s no way in hell I’d marry him. And they still didn’t have sex. 6 years! Forget red flags, this is a red quilt. Jesus the stupidity. (Emma and Hussein)

Holy shit, Victoria actually has a brain and says no to marrying Shady Sean.

Ep 10… (my own live chat lol)

It’s very sketchy this guy wants to get married so badly when he barely looks at her let alone touches her. What the fuck does she see in him? He’s a vain asshole with no personality. 

I think I actually like Shaun and Christine. Her more than him probably. 

Ugh, Richard. Hope Kathleen has truly dumped his ass.  He’s the worst. 

Omg why is Emma marrying this ass? Idiot. 

30 minutes left in the final ep  and Pat has yet to meet her “toy boy.” I’m thinking it doesn’t happen. Yep, he’s too busy. Find someone else lady. Lord. 

He checked his phone during the ceremony! Then answered it! Wtf. Girl, annul this marriage. Or, don’t even sign. Idiot. 

Oh, Pat. So delusional. And of course he’s going to bring his 13 person family when he moves. But, yeah, he loves her. Lol

He’s allergic to the ring. Omg. Lolol And now they’re doing photos. She can’t truly think he loves her. She has to know it’s all for the visa, right?

Color me shocked there actually was a wedding night! Loved that the show didn’t leave us hanging on that. 

Hope there’s a second season to follow up with most of these couples. Not Richard. Never Richard. 

Edited by DanaMB
  • Like 3

OMG 3 episodes of 90DAY UK just dropped. 

So mach to discuss.

First the fact the one guy keeps saying how he loves how chubby his trans lover is, so cringe.  She has a very pretty face.

Jose's hair looks like a wig to me.  Her poor son trying to tell her not to pursue some guy who could be seeing prostitutes. 

There's so many couples I can't keep everyone straight with now three 90 Day series all going at one time.

Calm down Sharps.

• Like 4
(edited)

OMFG Jose jalapeno or whatever his rap name is & that idiotic female deserve each other! What a pair. He should do a tour with soujaboy.

Edited by Shrek
  • Like 5
  • LOL 5

Assel is just lovely…She and Robert are giving Leida and Eric vibes.

I have to wonder if Louise has really had any detailed conversation with Jose.  He’s like the cartoon version of early Zied if that’s possible.

I want Shane and Mert to work out.

I think Michael and Mercy like to fight and a lot of the drama is amped up for the show…so far.  His younger son was sweet.

• Like 4
(edited)

Louise is an idiot. Last season no translator apps which impressed me. But these morons desperately need one. 

It looks like we’ll only get one returning couple. I liked hem for the most part. 

Assel…Ass-el more like. 

Edited by DanaMB
  • Like 2

I’m stuck in bed with a nasty cold so I’m giving this a shot. 

On 7/17/2023 at 9:31 AM, Shrek said:

OMFG Jose jalapeno or whatever his rap name is & that idiotic female deserve each other! What a pair. He should do a tour with soujaboy.

The look on her son Jesse’s face- he knows the score. He seems like a nice young man and she’s done a good job with him, but I say “listen to your son!”

• Like 2
On 7/17/2023 at 6:41 PM, For Cereals said:

I think Michael and Mercy like to fight and a lot of the drama is amped up for the show…so far.  His younger son was sweet.

I like his little boy too, Kennedy(?) seems so sweet. I’m glad he brought his family for the wedding. 

I did have to crack up when Mercy’s parents asked what his tattoos were about and if he wasn’t allowed more than one wife how did he get a son (of course they knew HOW they were just throwing shade).

• Like 1

Jesse’s face are the best parts of Louise/Jose segments. Jesse has probably seen his mom do some pretty impulsive things and he’s just shaking his head. Why does Louise want a baby now?? She wants to start again at 40?

Mercy having mixed emotions is only natural- she doesn’t know Michael very well, leaving her home and her family for a completely different culture, anyone would be nervous.   A phone/visit relationship isn’t the same as living together. Their wedding was so pretty though. I loved everyone’s outfit. 

• Like 2