Type keyword(s) to search

Tamar: All About She.com

Tamar probably had lipo, which makes Trina's comment all the more of a betrayal. Trina had no right to put that out there. When Tamar brought up lipo, it wasn't to say that Trina was fat, she was offering a suggestion for Trina to resolve issues related to her medical condition (a hernia, right?). For Trina to take that opportunity to put Tamar's business on national television was just uncalled for. Tamar used to do a lot of shit-talking about other people's lives, but she had the decency to wait until Trina, Traci, Towanda, and Toni brought up the topic of their issues on their own. One thing Tamar never did was out her sisters' secrets. That's a whole 'nother level of wrong that Towanda crossed when she brought up Traci's husband's infidelity and now with Trina bringing up Tamar's lipo.  

• Love 1

Tamar probably had lipo, which makes Trina's comment all the more of a betrayal. Trina had no right to put that out there. When Tamar brought up lipo, it wasn't to say that Trina was fat, she was offering a suggestion for Trina to resolve issues related to her medical condition (a hernia, right?). For Trina to take that opportunity to put Tamar's business on national television was just uncalled for. 

Oh, Trina. This is the same woman who spoke about her own "oral transaction" on national TV. (I'm still scratching my head over that one.) 

I wouldn't put it past Tamar to have had lipo (but she seemed to have denied it). I'm surprised Trina went there. (I would totally expect Towanda though to go there.)

• Love 1

I don't think that Tamar had liposuction. Once she had the baby, it took her a long time to get the weight off. She was still fat all of last season even though Logan had already been born. She still had a tummy in her first tour. She also had several other medical issues last year that she talked about on Twitter. She had bleeding vocal chords which required her to get steroids which obviously made her keep onto the weight for a while. Even now, Tamar is still self-conscious about her stomach, you can tell from the outfits that she wears on and off stage. If she had done liposuction, after it had healed she should have been able to rock a crop top several weeks later.

Right now I am six months pregnant with twins and they just discovered that I will need to have gallbladder surgery. Obviously because this is high-risk to the pregnancy, they suggested waiting until after the babies were born. Because of the location of the gallbladder, even though it is laparoscopic, you will have scars. Although they are tiny scars about the size of a quarter at the most.

Trina was throwing shade by saying it on camera. Even if she thought that her sister had lipo surgery, she should've asked her something like that in private. They were saying on the Trina board that it is actually surprising that she would be the one to talk about it since she is so sensitive to the other sisters bringing up her personal business in the public space. Considering that the other sisters did not jump to her defense, I think it is something that they all believe on some level and may have talked about when Tamar wasn't there.

It's very obnoxious that Hollywood expects mothers who have had children to pop right back into having a flat stomach within a few months. This is not a natural method and takes extreme dieting, exercise, and sometimes even surgery. Sheesh! In one of my pregnancy books, it states that you should expect to have a belly for up to one year after you have delivered your child, sometimes even up to two years if you are not breast-feeding or had a C-section.

Tamar is probably insecure about her body in comparison to other Hollywood hotties. I think this is part of the reason why Tamar also got so upset and started yelling. She was is sensitive to this issue and probably felt really hurt that her sister would presume that she would have had Liposuction or would even bring a discussion about her body on camera where it would become public fodder. Leaving in that situation was probably the right thing to do because the argument would have just escalated into something out of control.

• Love 2

Watching The Real, and they are discussing their weddings. Tamar said that when she asked her sisters to be her bridesmaids they all refused, saying they were too old for that. And instead, the wore the bridemaid dresses and just sat in front row.

I am so not surprised.

• Love 1

Watching The Real, and they are discussing their weddings. Tamar said that when she asked her sisters to be her bridesmaids they all refused, saying they were too old for that. And instead, the wore the bridemaid dresses and just sat in front row.

I am so not surprised.

That is the most triflingest, grab for spotlight I've ever heard of.

Kinda of OT - Tamar's going to be on Dancing with the Stars this season. She'll be paired with Val. Hmmm... I wonder if she'll be taking a break from The Real?

WHAAAAT?!? I wonder if she's taking a break from everything.....that DWTS practice schedule is pretty intense. I guess she & Vince aren't trying for baby #2 right now. The upside: her body will be tight & right afterwards, & I can't wait to see what kind of hair/makeup/outfits she'll be serving.

• Love 1

Ooh, I know Towanda is pissed! She's been talking about Dancing with the Stars for a couple seasons now.

I THOUGHT I remembered Towanda being super pressed to be on the show. HOW DELICIOUS!

Wonder if her pressed ass shows up to be on National TV..

• Love 3

I THOUGHT I remembered Towanda being super pressed to be on the show. HOW DELICIOUS!

Wonder if her pressed ass shows up to be on National TV..

Oh you know she's gonna be Tay Tay's #1 supporter now. Just like when she tried leeching off of her Grammy press and was extra fake and gushy to insert herself into the shot on Bethenny and the GMA baby announcement.

Super excited to watch her. I know their core audience doesn't really know Tamar so I hope she can win them over and do well.

• Love 1

Did anyone see "Extra" tonight? The "Real" ladies  (without Tamar of course) had a very brief Q&A with Mario Lopez. One of the questions he asked was about Tamar's "departure"...all four of them (ESP. LONI) said "We had no idea when or why it happened" feigning shock. Practically in unison, they all said "we really miss her", but from what I could tell, the only one who truly meant it was Tamara.

I'm calling BS, esp. after what went down with Kelly Ripa...I seriously doubt another producer would do the same thing. Guess we'll never know.

8 hours ago, MsTree said:

Did anyone see "Extra" tonight? The "Real" ladies  (without Tamar of course) had a very brief Q&A with Mario Lopez. One of the questions he asked was about Tamar's "departure"...all four of them (ESP. LONI) said "We had no idea when or why it happened" feigning shock. Practically in unison, they all said "we really miss her", but from what I could tell, the only one who truly meant it was Tamara.

I'm calling BS, esp. after what went down with Kelly Ripa...I seriously doubt another producer would do the same thing. Guess we'll never know.

I believe it. ESPECIALLY because of Kelly Ripa. If execs would leave her in the dark after her damn near 16 years on the show, I can easily see Real Executives leaving the girls out of the decision.  

• Love 3
10 hours ago, MsTree said:

1 hour ago, Watermelon said:

I believe it. ESPECIALLY because of Kelly Ripa. If execs would leave her in the dark after her damn near 16 years on the show, I can easily see Real Executives leaving the girls out of the decision.  

What happened to Kelly Rippa??

Sooooo, now that there's a 911 call and Vincent clearly bit Tamar's finger, are we thinking Tamar is staying until she hits the 10 year mark?

I've never been a Vincent fan, but I'm appalled that he would bite her...I wonder was she hitting him in the face.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Watermelon said:

Sooooo, now that there's a 911 call and Vincent clearly bit Tamar's finger, are we thinking Tamar is staying until she hits the 10 year mark?

I've never been a Vincent fan, but I'm appalled that he would bite her...I wonder was she hitting him in the face.

When/where did this happen? If it was on tonight's show, I DVR'd it and haven't watched it yet.

17 hours ago, Watermelon said:

I doubt she will ever leave Vince. Even if Logan wasn't in the mix, I don't see her leaving Vince. 

She may have been sticking his finger in his face (we saw her do that on "Tamar and Vince" during their Cabo trip confessional) and he reacted and bit her. There was video of TMZ trying to talk to them the day after this happened, and Tamar was on mute. She kept her head down, said nothing and was holding Vince's hand. She seemed embarrassed, and I think she's been off of social media for a few days, which is not like her. 

I wonder if there will be further involvement from the police, or if Vince could/would be charged with anything.

Edited by sunshine85
  • Love 1

I can see a scenario where Tamar had her finger all in his face, being team too much as per usual, and Vince was like if you don't move your finger out of my face, I will bite it.  Tamar being her and being used to getting away with her antics, kept it up, Vince bit her, hopefully not with the intent of doing damage and Tamar being her usual self called the cops in the midst of her hysterics, realized what she had done and now feels the fool because of the ramifications.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Happytobehere said:

I can see a scenario where Tamar had her finger all in his face, being team too much as per usual, and Vince was like if you don't move your finger out of my face, I will bite it.  Tamar being her and being used to getting away with her antics, kept it up, Vince bit her, hopefully not with the intent of doing damage and Tamar being her usual self called the cops in the midst of her hysterics, realized what she had done and now feels the fool because of the ramifications.

Tamar didn't call the cops. At most she called hotel security. 

• Love 2

Now Tamar is no longer friends with her bff Toya. Toya recently appeared on The Real. They each said negative things about each other on social media. Toya also said negative stuff about Tamar in her new book, like alleging that Tamar had her banned from The Real while she was employed there.

http://www.bet.com/content/bet/celebrities/news/2016/10/13/toya-tamar.html

Soo, in the past 4 months, Tamar has gotten fired, lost her best friend & is fighting with her husband. Lawdhavemercy.

4 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

Now Tamar is no longer friends with her bff Toya. Toya recently appeared on The Real. They each said negative things about each other on social media. Toya also said negative stuff about Tamar in her new book, like alleging that Tamar had her banned from The Real while she was employed there.

http://www.bet.com/content/bet/celebrities/news/2016/10/13/toya-tamar.html

Soo, in the past 4 months, Tamar has gotten fired, lost her best friend & is fighting with her husband. Lawdhavemercy.

Toya is full of shit. How are you shocked your friend can't get you on her show WHEN YOU HAD NOTHING TO PROMOTE? Then talking about, "well we never spoke about her leaving the show"...bitch, have couth.  Drop me a line, tell me you're going on my old show, kee keeing with my old friends before I find out on the twitters.

• Love 1

Yes, Watermelon! 

Continuing your train of thought----

What gets me is how Tamar always spoke about Toya as if they were such close friends. It seems now that they were just social media friends. I mean, that's alright for the young people (I guess.....), but Tamar is a middle-aged woman & Toya's not far behind. Pick up a fricken phone! Talk! All these hurt feelings could have been avoided with better communication. They're both going through a tough time right now---Toya's brothers were shot & killed a few months back. Where's the mutual support?

• Love 1
5 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

What gets me is how Tamar always spoke about Toya as if they were such close friends. It seems now that they were just social media friends. I mean, that's alright for the young people (I guess.....), but Tamar is a middle-aged woman & Toya's not far behind. Pick up a fricken phone! Talk!

I think they're adjacent friends.  I know they are both really good friends with Kandi, so it may be that they're "close" through a mutual relationship.  I don't know.  I've never really been a fan of Toya's.  I respect her whole, "I want to have my own identity and make my own way" thing, but that doesn't work when you use every opportunity to remind everyone that you're Lil Wayne's first baby mama.

• Love 4

"I think Tamar's going through a midlife crisis," Herbert says in the clip. "I think you should get another manager before you want to get another husband," Harris adds.

The trailer ends with Tamar taking off her wedding ring as she says, "I'm not willing to live like I've been living."

Tamar Braxton Removes Wedding Ring Ahead of Divorce News In 'Tamar & Vince' Trailer https://shar.es/1Phb1M via @toofab

Edited by NowVoyager