Type keyword(s) to search

S42.E11: Battle Royale LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

The first castaway to drop out of the immunity challenge must take a chance on “Do or Die” to see if they remain in the game.

Original airdate 5/11/22

This is your LIVE CHAT

Mike is all mad at Hai because he gave him his word and shook his hand.  Mike may want to take a peek in a mirror when he's saying that.  

And Mike says he orchestrated Hai's boot?!  Omar really is playing him.

• Love 7
Just now, vb68 said:

It's time for Mike to go. He's a horrible ally.

I would have loved to have seen his face when Mike watched the episode last week and saw Omar openly saying how he was lying and pitting Mike against Hai to get Hai out.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
(edited)

MaryAnne says it's normal for pinky toe nails to fall off three times a year?  Maybe for MaryAnne.  I have a hard time clipping mine.

Hmm, not sure if MaryAnne and Romeo are really in the power position.   

Edited by LadyChatts

Wouldn't be Survivor without someone arguing about rice.

And there's a 5 person alliance forming on the beach that doesn't include MaryAnne and Romeo.  Since I like those 2 and don't really like anyone but Omar in the other group, I hope the other group falls apart.

And Mike's giving everyone his word.  This will go well.  Oh, Mike was tricking Drea.  Can Mike please go tonight?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, vb68 said:

I HATE when they start talking about people who deserve to be there.

I hate it.

Right?!? 25 days in and you’re still alive?  You deserve to be there.

• Love 6

If Mike makes it to FTC and has any argument that contains "I gave my word" or "I shook on it", he's going to be make the most bitter jurors of seasons past look like Suzy and Sammy Sunshines.

• LOL 1
2 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I HATE when they start talking about people who deserve to be there.

I hate it.

Which is funny because Mike of all people has been carried in the game and done nothing strategically (although he seems to think he did with Hai).  

• Love 2

Jonathan was being a gentlemen and wasn't eating more than his share of food at the merge, because he's so big and usually eats more.  

His game plan has been not showing people how hard not eating is for him.  I guess that's an interesting strategy?  

• Love 3

Not sure if going on Survivor when your allergic to coconuts (and that's the one main food source you can count on) is very smart, but Drea's made it this far so I guess it's worked for her.

• Love 2

I think Tori was the one getting in Lindsey's way of winning challenges.  I mean, hasn't Jonathan only won 1 IC?  I wouldn't say he's the reason Lindsey hasn't won more.  He really isn't an individual challenge beast.

• Love 2

Funny how three weeks ago I was like “omg I love Jonathan *hearteyes* *swoon* he’s AMAZING I will be SO MAD if he gets bounced” and now it’s like “oh he might get voted out?  Bummer.”

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
(edited)

I get Jonathan’s POV.   He has been feeding them, taking an equal share and, no Drea, it isn’t effecting you just as bad.   Of course he is hangry.   Especially with all the calories he is expending to feed them.  It doesn’t mean they owe him and must keep him around, but don’t act shocked he is getting grumpy.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 11

I think the game finally caught up to Jonathan. He turned into a cranky bitch.

But when your strategy is not eating more food than anyone else, you really can't whine about it.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Lantern7 said:

You think Probst would lose his man-crush if Jonathan resorted to cannibalism?

Eh, probably not.

If Jeffy's the hors d'oeuvre, and Mike's the main course, I'm cool with it.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Brendan Birch said:

Still, I wonder if the editors were hinting that he's going to win this next one, thus fouling up the plan?

I feel like it’s too soon in the ep for the editors to have given away who is getting voted out.

I also feel the editors could be screwing with us, because we think it’s too soon to have it hinted who is going, so that is who actually is going just because they think we won’t expect it.

Do or die again?  Oh fuck no.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Brendan Birch said:

Still, I wonder if the editors were hinting that he's going to win this next one, thus fouling up the plan?

As a rule, in the past when they had this debate that person won immunity.  We'll see.  Mike seemed to be set on Drea, but they wouldn't need the votes anyway if it was Lindsey/Drea/MaryAnne/Romeo.  Guess we'll see!

• Love 2
(edited)

I wish they'd give a big FU to Probst and the producers and all sit out, so Do or Die wouldn't come into play.  

Wow, everyone but Lindsey and Jonathan are sitting out. 

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2
(edited)

At some point, they should just just roll the dice to see who gets sent home. Why even bother trying to play, they just keep throwing these dumb twists at them to ruin their games.

Edited by iMonrey
  • Love 6