Type keyword(s) to search

S42.E11: Battle Royale LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

I wonder if Omar will be sorry he told Lindsey about the KIP advantage.  Drea may throw him under the bus in front of the jury for breaking her trust.  All he had to tell Lindsey was vote Mike.

I still hope Lindsey goes.

This is an early TC so something is going down.

1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

Omar would hold onto the idol to protect him from Drea’s advantage.   And if Mike goes, Omar will keep it.  

Hmm, I wonder if they would actually trick Mike into giving them his idol, make Drea look stupid, and still vote Mike out?  Now that would be a big move.

1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

Great, tornado warning.

Stay safe Lamb!

• Love 2
(edited)

Great, tornado warning.

Hellloooo, fellow Minnesotan. (I'm guessing!) I'm going to be pissed if my power goes out!

ETA: HAAAAA, the news just intervened with weather news so there goes tribal council. Welp.

Edited by hendersonrocks
1 minute ago, hendersonrocks said:

ETA: HAAAAA, the news just intervened with weather news so there goes tribal council. Welp.

I feel you. Stay tuned here, we'll fill you in.

Why can these people not be bitter?????  Drea, you shouldn't have told Mike you put the second vote on him.

Oh, at least she kind of called out Omar.  Not how I wanted her to but I'll take it.

I agree with Jeff. I like how the players are taking their exits well. Sure the may be faking a bit but I'll take that over people's seething bitterness because they get outplayed in game that's designed to betray others. That moment between Drea and Mike was cute.

Also, she may have been smiling, but Drea was still playing by spilling some beans on her way out - like telling Mike he'll win and letting it known that she only told Omar about her Steal Advantage. In other words, signaling to the others to watch the two of them. 

• Love 5