Type keyword(s) to search

S42.E11: Battle Royale LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Whoever does Do or Die must win because I don't know how they'd fill the rest of the hour if there's no tribal council.

Holy Cow, this is going to be a competition!

Just now, iMonrey said:

The worst part about these endurance challenges is Probsts running his mouth through the whole thing.

honestly, it's true for every challenge.

• LOL 3
(edited)

Jonathan dropped like a second after Lindsey. And I think Lindsey just got her one way path to the jury. I'll be shocked if two seasons in a row, the person gets the fire. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 2
(edited)

Jonathan wins, Probst doesn’t sleep on his stomach tonight.

8 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Whoever does Do or Die must win because I don't know how they'd fill the rest of the hour if there's no tribal council.

There will be Tribal. Lindsey will play Do or Die. If she’s safe, the goring voting goes on as usual.

Fucking keyboard dyslexia . . . 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Edited by Lantern7
Just now, truthaboutluv said:

Jonathan dropped like a second after Lindsey. 

He was in such pain…he wasn’t staying up one second longer than he had to lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper the Cat said:

I really hope Lindsey gets Immunity.

then one of the 5 who did not compete will go. 

Agree.  I’d like to see one of them go. 

1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Well, I guess they'll have to target Jonathan next time.  I really thought they were going for the fake out there and Lindsey was going to make it.

Me too, I thought someone smaller would have the advantage, and especially since she was so solid in that last balancing challenge.

(edited)
5 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

The worst part about these endurance challenges is Probsts running his mouth through the whole thing.

I never have that problem with Phil Keoghan. Just sayin’.

Warning for Challenge fans: P+ dropped TWO episodes today.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 3
(edited)
2 minutes ago, mojoween said:

Guessing either Lindsay or Romeo is going home.  I don’t think Mike can create a Drea as backup plan.

The only reason they might is if Lindsey wants her out to get full control of the amulet.  It becomes an idol if Drea goes, right?  So if Lindsey survives and Drea goes, Lindsey would be guaranteed final 5 (if she played her idol).

I wish it'd be Mike, but I'm not that lucky. 

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1
Just now, vb68 said:

If it's not Lindsay, I think it would be Romeo.

He has no advantages.  No one knows about MaryAnne and Mike was already lobbying for Drea.   Or go after Mike since he has an idol.  

1 minute ago, Brendan Birch said:

Phil's never in a place to do that on TAR, so that's different.

I forgot Tough as Nails. I think the accent helps him.

Seriously, if this was Highlander, Drea would get “The Prize” without beheading anyone. Way too many advantages.

1 minute ago, vb68 said:

Lindsay is going. Hai got that background depth last week.

Since Deshawn got spared last season, I wonder what the odds will be two seasons in a row.  I hope Lindsey goes because maybe TPTB will be satisfied this twist worked out for the worst (but in their eyes, what amazing TV!) and then not have it come back again.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Brendan Birch said:

Phil's never in a place to do that on TAR, so that's different.

Except for the French fry races at the endof the episode. 

I'm not going to get my wish, am I?  And it's because Drea had to run her big mouth to Omar who ran his to Lindsey, and she potentially ruins everything?

And what makes her think they suddenly have control over Mike's idol?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

I get the feeling all this discussion on who to boot is moot. Lindsey probably going home 😔

This. I feel like all the running around will come back to bite players' in the ass for the next tribal council.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, iMonrey said:

The smart play would be to blindside Drea. Otherwise she steals Mike's idol and adds that to her resume.

Honestly I think this is what Lindsey is thinking.  She wants the big moves on her resume and probably thinks this will be one of them, and will take credit for it.  Plus, she wants Drea out because of the amulet. 

Lights are flickering! Come on, power, hold on for another 20 minutes. Need to see how this ends. I hope Lindsay is safe because that will make things more interesting!

• Love 2
Just now, DEL901 said:

If Omar tells Mike and holds onto the idol, then it is Liane 2.0 with the KIP advantage not working.  

And I hope they don't bring it back.  Last season I was happy it didn't work but this season is going to infuriate me.

1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

I'm not going to get my wish, am I?  And it's because Drea had to run her big mouth to Omar who ran his to Lindsey, and she potentially ruins everything?

And what makes her think they suddenly have control over Mike's idol?

Omar would hold onto the idol to protect him from Drea’s advantage.   And if Mike goes, Omar will keep it.  

• Love 1
(edited)

Future Survivor players should probably take note that it is wise to keep a steal an Idol advantage to themselves to ensure it's impact.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 2