Type keyword(s) to search

S42.E09: Game of Chicken LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

One castaway will be the last standing in the fight for immunity, earning themselves a spot in the final 8.

Original airdate 4/27/22

This is your LIVE CHAT thread.

I feel like we have been lacking on TC aftermath in recent seasons, so I am loving the bitterness of post-TC meetings this season.

Romeo is keeping his feelings of getting votes to himself, but he does want to kick everyone in the face.

Hai says in his talking head he's fine with the hinky vote, then is flipping out because Romeo dared to write his name down.  Romeo had a strategy there, to make Hai flip out over it.  I'd say it worked.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

And now Rocks is saying every single Survivor the guys never stick together?  

Omar, always the voice of reason and logic.

Has Rocksroy ever watched the show before.?

• LOL 5
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Okay, so Omar and Hai are not as onboard with the bro-down as Jonathan, Rocks, and Mike.  Good.  

Guessing Rocksroy should have kept his mouth shut and just stuck to fishing.

I think it helps that Omar/Hai might not "bro it up" in real life, so they recognize how fake it is that they're being brought in now. They recognize that a guys alliance is a stupid reason, as if the guys on Survivor have SUCH a tough time just for being men.

• Love 2

I’ll get flamed for this, I’m sure, but I’m a female and many seasons there are “let’s band together as females and vote out the guys” and that’s fine.  I’ve wondered why the guys don’t do the same thing when they’re on the right side of the numbers.  It should be fine for them to bro-up as much as it is for females to band together just because they’re all women.  

• Love 5
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Challenge already?

Ah, double boot.  Two teams, two TC.  

So much for the guys alliance!  Mike, Omar, Romeo, Hai, and Rocks are all on one team.  I think I hear the Survivor Gods laughing.

The boys' alliance all on one team. Ha ha ha!

• LOL 3

I wasn’t trying to reverse-hex Jonathan. I just thought his body wasn’t suited for this. I was wrong. He is awesome at everything, and I’m delighted with that.

”Mr. Jeff.” Dude . . . no.

Honestly, I didn't expect this challenge to favor someone like Jonathan.  He does yoga, right?  That might explain it.

Please tell me Mike leaves.  Way too cocky.  But not sure it's looking good for Romeo.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2