Type keyword(s) to search

S42.E08: You Better Be Wearing a Seatbelt LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Castaways merge into one tribe and individual immunity is now on the line. At the challenge, castaways try to negotiate with Jeff to get 4 days’ worth of rice.

Original airdate 4/20/22

This is your LIVE CHAT thread 

So if Rocksroy is part of the alliance, why did he vote for Lindsey?

Chanelle also said she was the only one out of it (the vote).  She thinks she was playing chess while everyone else was playing checkers?  Oh, and Romeo is also mad that Drea left him out of the vote. 

• Love 1

Mike went from saying he would take a bullet for Lydia to saying it was her time to go.  He's a bit of a hypocrite with how angry he was/is at Chanelle.

• Love 4
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

How, that was...quite a confessional from Drea about Romeo. "Oh, now that we merged and there's more people to meet, I see that Romeo is actually annoying so...bye!"

Can't say I really like Drea or that I think her mindset is a good one.  Between her interaction with MaryAnne last week at TC, and her attitude towards Romeo now, she seems a little too comfortable.

• Love 2

Fireman Tony continues to excel socially.

Rhymes? Man, how long has it been?

Aaaaaaaaaaand Probst fluffs himself. Super. 🙄

ETA: “Tree Mail.” Totally forgot the name for it.

Edited by Lantern7

Another beware advantage, under the bench at the RC.  Probst will be surprised and a little disappointed if the castaways let him down this season (I guess I forgot it was there last season and no one found it).

• Love 1

I hate when they divide everyone into two teams after they've already merged. They can't seem to get away from these team challenges and they're all variations of the same things.

• Love 3

I kind of miss the days when they picked teams, and someone got bitter by being left out.  

Oh, poor MaryAnne.  Can't even be in the cool kids club of rocks.

And Drea wants to switch because she hates PB & J.  I really don't want her to find another advantage. 

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2

*sigh* I guess nobody has nut allergies.

Maryanne is hosed . . . but Drea goes in for the save! You think she smells the advantage?

ETA: I guess the chips are a nice alternative.

Edited by Lantern7

Climb up the ladder, jump off, get the ball, go thru the obstacles, jump down, swim, thread the ball through more obstacles, get that post. Yawn. Does anyone find this compelling? I'm so bored with these. Not to mention Probst's nonstop yammering.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Climb up the ladder, jump off, get the ball, go thru the obstacles, jump down, swim, thread the ball through more obstacles, get that post. Yawn. Does anyone find this compelling? I'm so bored with these. Not to mention Probst's nonstop yammering.

They seemed to focus more on Drea than those competing in the challenge.  

Why would blue not have Jonathan throwing the balls?  Like, wouldn't that just be common sense by now?  Thanks to him they are feasting on PB&J and chips now.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 5

Waiting for Jonathan to slip, fall on the water, then nonchalantly hop back on the pier.

Was that Christian? Really wish they gave names when showing old clips.

Edited by Lantern7

LOL decides to let Rocksroy do the throwing and goes into the water to collect balls.  I guess he was trying not to show off.   But then they were losing and he just slams in 5.    Poor Omar.  He did do well, but not quite good enough.  

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

He has a "completely different religion" than me. As opposed to a partially different religion?

Well, there are a lot of variations of the major religions. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, EllenB said:

Pretty soon, they'll have "Borrow Jonathan For the Next Team Challenge"" as a prize.

Maybe they'll have him as an actual reward in a future season.  "You can have all the steak and lobster you can eat...or Jonathan." 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
Just now, Lantern7 said:

Next week, Jonathan wins a cow to devour all on his own. Four to five thousand calories per day? That can’t be healthy for most people.

Michael Phelps was eating 7,000 a day when he was training for competitions.

2 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

Next week, Jonathan wins a cow to devour all on his own. Four to five thousand calories per day? That can’t be healthy for most people.

I think he's part Great Dane.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1