Type keyword(s) to search

S42.E08: You Better Be Wearing a Seatbelt LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

4 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I really don't want Maryanne to lose her idol.

I'm hoping she targets Mike instead.  If she targets someone.  MaryAnne has more to lose, but Mike is sitting kind of pretty right now.  Honestly, if she takes someone's idol, that could put a huge target on her back, because more than likely her other advantages will get exposed to everyone (not sure if they are already).  Drea and Omar both come across as playing too hard and too confident.  

Edited by LadyChatts

Are they seriously re-hashing everything from last season?  At least this season has a better cast.

Oh, and Jeff says next season the monster will have a bigger appetite, so I guess everything we've seen so far with a twist.

• Love 2

I don’t want see Probst haggle. This is an interesting twist, but Probst sucks a lot of the fun out of it.

ETA: And now Maryanne is on the verge of tears. Thanks, Jeff! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Edited by Lantern7

I kind of like that no one is super confident like previous seasons, where people sat out knowing they were safe and rubbed it in.

I hope this doesn't backfire on MaryAnne.  Her, Omar, Lindsey, and Drea are sitting the challenge out.  

10 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Just don't get caught in your own web, Omar. 

This. The whole time, watching that segment, I kept thinking, we're eventually going to get to the place where all that running around comes back and bites him in the ass.

• Love 1

Tori must to do yoga. It would explain her strong balance for these challenges. She likely also has a strong core. 

eta: MerBerHou and I were typing at the same time apparently, lol.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 1

Jeff, you gotta tone down the Jonathan crush. He keeps going above and beyond during challenges when talking about Jonathan, while everyone else gets "well, this person recovered. Good for you, I guess." For Jonathan, it's "WOW, WHAT A MANLY BEAST MANAGING TO WRESTLE A SHARK OUT OF THE WATER WITH HIS MAGESTIC ABS!"

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Never did I expect to see Tori win two challenges back to back.  

And because everyone sucks at playing shot in the dark, two of the scrolls are going to be marked safe.  What are the odds someone pulls a safe one tonight?

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I think it would had been good for Jonathan to sit out here.

I'm honestly surprised he didn't.  Don't know if it was the competitor in him, or if he was really concerned about possibly being voted out.  

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I think it would had been good for Jonathan to sit out here.

1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

I'm honestly surprised he didn't.  Don't know if it was the competitor in him, or if he was really concerned about possibly being voted out.  

I wonder if he didn’t want to seem over confident by sitting out.  Like in the reward challenge he let someone else be the hero by sinking baskets until Rocksroy fumbled and Jonathan had to save the day.  

• Love 4
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Probably both. He likes to compete, but he also wanted the safety and he knew he had a good shot at getting it.

• Love 2

So Tori the main target is safe.  Down to MaryAnne, Channelle, or Romeo.  Please be Channelle.  

And because everyone is saying Channelle, it probably won't be.

Play your idol MaryAnne.  Can she play her idol if she also play her shot in the dark?

6 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

She doesn’t strike me as a heel.

But as someone said, she seems pretty ruthless.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1

Okay, Romeo hears his name is out there, so honestly, why would anyone expect him to act differently?  Like, why do these big alliances just expect people who hear their names are on the block but are also told they are safe that they should sit back and accept it?

• Love 3

Now Mike is pissing me off. I HATE players who act like a person playing for themself is a big disloyalty, as if they're pre-ordained to win. See Tom and his shittiness to Ian. Yeah, I'm still bitter.

• Love 5

Mike still wants to vote out Channelle.  He doesn't trust her.  Rocksroy also wants Channelle and doesn't seem like he's shifting.  

Just let MaryAnne be safe.  Channelle is the ideal boot for me, so I hope Romeo survives.

• Love 1

It's not like anyone is telling Romeo anything. Of course he's gonna think it's him when his name is out there.

Why are these people assuming Romeo's untrustworthy for being paranoid about being the vote when he's not in the majority????

• Love 1

I love that this vote is coming down to "Romeo is kind of annoying with his paranoia, so he needs to go" versus, "Chanelle's a snake but she's been quiet all day, so eh, why not keep her around for another tribal council."

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

It's not like anyone is telling Romeo anything. Of course he's gonna think it's him when his name is out there.

Why are these people assuming Romeo's untrustworthy for being paranoid about being the vote when he's not in the majority????

I was really annoyed that Hai was mad at him for talking to people, after hearing his name was out there.  How dare he try to figure out what's going on!

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, EllenB said:

Now Mike is pissing me off. I HATE players who act like a person playing for themself is a big disloyalty, as if they're pre-ordained to win.

Mike still doesn't see that he did to Lydia what Chanelle did to him with less success.

I'm getting sick of Mike's righteousness.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, mojoween said:

Someone PLEASE get that fucking lucky charm out of Tori’s ass.

Good luck with that. You gotta pull out the entire horse before you can get to the horseshoes.

Edited by Lantern7