Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E13: Pre-Nope

• Start Topic

Did I hear Paige and Danielle correctly? Paige and Danielle were supported by other people till age 25. I believe Ciara doesn’t want to re-enter the nursing profession. The requirements, to get a RN license in New York, are probably more difficult than the state of Georgia.

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, bosawks said:

STFU, Kyle!

I was expecting Kyle to bellow, in his best Jack Nicholson/Aviva Drescher, “YOU can’t HANDLE the TRUTH” really at any point during that boring dinner that took up most of the episode. 

I guess Amanda has a trust from Pop Pop Batula. Makes sense.

Um Kyle I think the marriage license is probably more important than the flowers but what do I know. Lindsey of all people could probably coordinate the flowers if you needed her to. 

• Love 4

So Amanda’s dad basically does everything for her? Pretty lame. There’s parents helping out then there’s whatever they are doing. Maybe if she had a couple life skills she wouldn’t be this huge whiny bitchy baby marrying a dbag s*** like Kyle lol.

Amanda and Kyle are so disorganized about their wedding. It’s almost like neither wants it to happen lol.

I want an espresso martini now.

Yay Luke is back. Poor guy just wanted to talk lol.

Why is it so hard for Craig and Paige to just be bf and gf. So many steps.

Neither Kyle or Amanda should be giving relationship advice. Shut the fuck up Kyle. He’s such a baby lashing out because he is stressed. Good luck with that marriage I’m sure there will be no stress in the future lol. They both are total jokes. What a fun couple to be around lol.

Kyle storming off - I would’ve been like sayonara loser lol. Typical narcissist he’s not happy so no one else can be.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 9

Kyle definitely needs a prenuptial agreement. Without this agreement; I believe Amanda will eventually divorce Kyle leaving him broke. In Florida; a spouse is entitled to 50% of any assets accumulated during the marriage. Hopefully; Kyle keeps ownership of beverage company; in the event of a divorce.

Edited by APK
  • Love 2

I did love Kyle's reasoning for his first tantrum " I wanted it to be all about Luke but they weren't paying attention so I made it all about me."

And these guys might not be scholars but in the same rant you talk about a huge loan and then a huge expansion they can do the math that the loan isn't debt for losses sake but debt for expansion sake.

Which is stressful enough no need to add drama upon drama Kyle.

• Love 5

Tell me why this couple who have seemingly been planning this wedding for years are waiting until 28 days before to worry about it? They have time to take every weekend in the summer to get completely wasted, dress up in funny clothes and party every night and now  Kyle’s going to worry ? And sorry, we’ve all watched enough reality shows to know that the dropout florist is not real. Amanda’s parents are paying for the worlds best wedding planner to arrange this event. She just needs to show up & look pretty ( and sign a damn prenup!)

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
12 hours ago, APK said:

I believe Ciara doesn’t want to re-enter the nursing profession. The requirements, to get a RN license in New York, are probably more difficult than the state of Georgia.

Getting a nursing license in another state is pretty simple. I was a travel nurse for years and have licenses all over. I looked up New York's requirement and it's pretty simple compared to other states like I've held a license in.. She would need to complete the Mandatory reporter class for NY, pay a fee and have her transcripts sent. I don't see it listed on the website but I'm sure she would also need to be finger printed. I had to do that for all of my licenses. Since she lives in NY, she would be able to have them do them electronically which is WAY easier than having them printed w/ ink and mailed in. That's a pain cause they often reject them. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Caseysgirl said:

Tell me why this couple who have seemingly been planning this wedding for years are waiting until 28 days before to worry about it? They have time to take every weekend in the summer to get completely wasted, dress up in funny clothes and party every night and now  Kyle’s going to worry ? And sorry, we’ve all watched enough reality shows to know that the dropout florist is not real. Amanda’s parents are paying for the worlds best wedding planner to arrange this event. She just needs to show up & look pretty ( and sign a damn prenup!)

I was thinking the same thing, they have mentioned they have a wedding planner, so why is all this stuff like the flowers on them? Other than getting the marriage license, doing some tastings and deciding on menu/cake all the other stuff the wedding planner would do. 

Anyone have scoop on this lawsuit Kyle has? The 1st thing that came to  mind was the name Loverboy, ripped off from the band.

• Love 5
44 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Anyone have scoop on this lawsuit Kyle has? The 1st thing that came to  mind was the name Loverboy, ripped off from the band.

My guess is "F*ckboy" as a brand identity was probably not a novel idea on Kyle's part.

😊

Edited by RedDelicious
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

That'd be funny but no it appears Loverboy terminated a Massachusetts distributor without cause, the distributer sued for relief and the suit was settled a few weeks after this episode was filmed but it does sound like they each had to pay their own attorneys fees.  Here's the ruling.

I enjoyed watching Paige on Access Hollywood. Interesting that was her first style hosting.  Seeing her social media these days, she now does a ton. I wish we'd see more of their careers/weekday activities. Most interesting to me than the theme parties.

Edited by snarts
edited to add the actual judgement/ruling
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, Marley said:

So Amanda’s dad basically does everything for her? Pretty lame. There’s parents helping out then there’s whatever they are doing. Maybe if she had a couple life skills she wouldn’t be this huge whiny bitchy baby marrying a dbag s*** like Kyle lol.

Ya I think this is more and more common nowadays, unfortunately. An old boyfriend of mine still leases a luxury vehicle, pays all his daughter's parking tickets and her rent in NYC. She's 25. No consequences for actions, no adult responsibilities. Can't do a thing on her own. When we were dating his kids didn't even get up to get a drink out of the refrigerator, and they didn't clean up the mess when they eventually spilled sh*t all over the place. Didn't last long 😉 I don't know that Amanda is *that bad, but she seems to have a lot of the same characteristics. Personally I would check into a hotel (and I have done that) before I'd ever let my mother send an Uber from another state to come get me in the middle of the night.

• Love 3

Amanda needs to stop with this "giving away pieces of your heart" stupidity.  Is she a fundie now?  Because that's the same stale line the Duggars use as to why they don't date.  I'd be more worried about Lindsey's likely collection of STD's than her heart. 

Also...."Grandpa's trust"?  Interesting.

I have no understanding of the scramble to complete the wedding activities.  By the time you're this close to your wedding date, you're finally coasting because everything's done.  And as other's have mentioned, they have a planner!  If the florist did indeed pull the plug on their wedding, someone must have done some MAJOR asshole move.  What vendor is going to cancel on two influencers that would provide a ton of free social media advertising?  No way.  

Are we supposed to believe that Paige , who just like a million trillion other little girls in NYC dreams of working in fashion, just randomly landed a gig on Access Hollywood on her own accord?  It's obviously because of her being on reality t.v. but that never fits the narrative of these shows.  I'm honestly kind of surprised they showed it.  For being such a fashionista, I was super surprised at the extremely lackluster outfit she chose to wear for the segment!  I thought that must have been for some kind of rehearsal but no, that's what she really wore.   

At this point, I'm expecting to hear Craig explain that he's giving Paige a diamond ring and wants to spend the rest of his life with her but please......you are NOT my girlfriend so don't get the wrong idea about this!  

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Kiki620 said:

Are we supposed to believe that Paige , who just like a million trillion other little girls in NYC dreams of working in fashion, just randomly landed a gig on Access Hollywood on her own accord?  It's obviously because of her being on reality t.v. but that never fits the narrative of these shows.  I'm honestly kind of surprised they showed it.  For being such a fashionista, I was super surprised at the extremely lackluster outfit she chose to wear for the segment!  I thought that must have been for some kind of rehearsal but no, that's what she really wore.   

She is so not a fashionista.  She wears weird cheap-looking ensembles.  The tennis outfits she put together were awful.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Kiki620 said:

A blogger explained why Paige may have gotten this gig:  

When we do see Paige’s work, it’s a spot on Access Hollywood, which is owned by NBC, which also owns Bravo, so this is basically just integration between the two shows that some publicist set up for Paige, and she just had to arrive and read a teleprompter.

Sooo there ya go.  I like Paige but yeah those tennis outfits were just weird.  Are young ladies really walking around wearing these things and not actually playing tennis?  Is it the 20 somethings version of a track suit?  

On 4/19/2022 at 2:20 PM, RedDelicious said:

So Amanda’s dad basically does everything for her? Pretty lame

I never really got that impression.  She had mentioned they are helping pay for the wedding which is very common for parents of the bride and they do her taxes because duh if they can, DO IT!  I've never heard her say or Kyle say that they pay for all the other things:  utilities, credit card payments, etc.

• Love 1

Maybe the confusion about Amanda and her money came from her father saying he paid all the bills, meaning for his own household. Which he does because Amanda's mother feeds him and does his laundry, so way to be woke there, Frank. Amanda mentioned some specific bills Kyle pays for their household and I'm thinking she pays others from the bank account she monitors.

We know Amanda has other accounts besides that one. One is a trust and there may be investment accounts. If you don't know about this stuff, as Amanda apparently doesn't, it makes sense to have someone else manage it. That would also explain why Frank does her taxes. Since Amanda appears to have some coin, I guessing that in real life Frank is all about getting that pre-nup.

On 4/18/2022 at 9:28 PM, APK said:

Did I hear Paige and Danielle correctly? Paige and Danielle were supported by other people till age 25. I believe Ciara doesn’t want to re-enter the nursing profession. The requirements, to get a RN license in New York, are probably more difficult than the state of Georgia.

If you mean the conversation about Ciara's quarter life crisis, you didn't hear correctly. Danielle said at that age she was phoning it in in the morning because of partying the previous night. Paige was supportive of Ciara but didn't talk about her own finances.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2