Type keyword(s) to search

S42.E04: Vibe of the Tribe LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

MaryAnne is doing the bunny line again.  She's probably the only one who can get away with saying that twice.  

I think Mike should have to say the phrase.  I don't agree that he can keep it to himself. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

aaaaaand here we are at immunity. Tethered to a boat, dive in, pull the boat, get to the tower, climb up, leap off and get the key, unlock puzzle pieces, do the puzzle zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Wake me when it's over.

The Probst boner grows and grows for Jonathan. Luckily, it’s figurative.

For now.

Hey, I thought Rock-type Pokémon were weak in the water!

Edited by Lantern7
  • LOL 2

Omar is a vet, so he is smart and MaryAnne is assisting.  Just as long as they don’t panic. 

eta. A good complementary set of skills. 

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 1

Ika loses and is going to TC.  This could be interesting.  Tori isn't going to let Swati off the hook, but not sure she'll swing votes in her favor.  I wouldn't care if she left, honestly, but hope she has some drama in her ouster if she does.  

Tori says she wanted to come in and play the sweet girl and under the radar-yeah, that hasn't exactly gone according to plan.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • LOL 1

Well that was anticlimactic. When they only show one tribe talking about who they're going to vote out next you know they're the ones going to tribal that episode. Bad editing.

• Love 3

I don't think it's Tori. We still have that scene from the beginning of the premiere where she finds an idol and says the phrase. Unless they aren't going to show any of that again.

Edited by vb68

Rocks is mad that Tori can't keep a secret.  I'd say she gave up some valuable intel that he wasn't aware of.

And now Tori is throwing Swati under the bus.  Romeo isn't happy.  Neither is Drea when her and Romeo compare notes.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1

I was liking Swati, but I think she outplayed herself. You can't tell three people they are your number one.

Also, she was on the puzzle both times that they have lost the challenge, which is rather unfortunate for her.

• Love 3
Just now, KaveDweller said:

I was liking Swati, but I think she outplayed herself. You can't tell three people they are your number one.

Also, she was on the puzzle both times that they have lost the challenge, which is rather unfortunate for her.

And now that you bring that up, she was quick to blame Zach for the puzzle loss and said they needed to vote him out.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Swati is 20?   Yeah, I can believe that by her naive “you’re my #1” strategy.  

If she goes out, I think Probst would ride her for that. And then I’d wonder if Probst would do that if Swati was a guy.

• Useful 1

Not much time left for TC.  I have a feeling it'll be a boring Tori boot.  Rocks doesn't seem to like to change his mind, but the others (Drea and Romeo) may not want to go against him.  

That was one long pause there Drea.

Hmm, Swati may be digging her own grave here.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1
Just now, iMonrey said:

Probst: What's the vibe on this tribe?

Drea: {silence.}

I'd love it if one of these days they just refuse to answer Jeff's dumb questions.

Boston Rob perfected not answering what he was asked.   But if folks don’t answer, they stay 7ntil there are some good sound bites.  Even if it takes hours.  

I don't know if I want Swati to go or to stay because she might be a good train wreck.  Too bad she couldn't have attended the last TC as a spectator, maybe she would have taken a lesson from Daniel to know when to zip it.

I don't think she's being very convincing.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1

The music they play while they're voting cracks me up. I just hear some dude randomly going "BWAH!" or "ZOH!" of "GOOO!" here and there.  

Edited by iMonrey
  • LOL 2