Type keyword(s) to search

S42.E03: Go for the Gusto LIVE THREAD

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

One tribe attempts to recover after drawing a line in the sand at tribal council. Also, a castaway goes on a journey and must make a decision that could change their game, and one tribe stacks their way to victory, earning immunity and a fruitful reward.

Original airdate 3/23/22

This is your LIVE CHAT thread 

Daniel's lawyer side is coming out and he wants to read the fine print on the idol clue.  Mike decides to let him read it (and run off with it).  

I'm not exactly sure what Daniel's strategy was there in thinking Mike wasn't going to have a vote until the end of the game.  Also, I'm still wondering about the 'must read it at the next immunity challenge' in the letter with the phrase. 

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2

Bright side . . . after this season, they (hopefully) won't be able to do these stupid "secret phrase" idols because the minute everyone hears some stupid phrase that makes no sense everyone will know they have the idol.

• Love 6

Can’t wait for the Beware Advantage next season. I wanna see some neurotic tizzy action!

Oh my God, Maryann made up a story. And Probst no-sold it.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 1

Maryanne is an idiot but we all knew that. Getting caught up and having to pause every 30 seconds while my husband interrupts with random conversations. And then the idol search with other people around. 

• Love 1

Nine minutes in and we're already at a challenge. I don't watch this show for these American Gladiators obstacle course/puzzle mash-ups.

Swim out, find the ladder, retrieve the key, unlock the puzzle, do the puzzle, raise the flag .  . .

SNORE.

• Love 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Didn't their use to be a rule about not sitting out people in back to back challenges?  Hasn't Lydia sat out every challenge so far?

No, she was the caller last episode ("HEY, YOU TWO BITCHES, COME HERE!"). 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1