Type keyword(s) to search

Best Dressed Citizen of Genoa City 2022 Bracket

• Start Topic

Guess the youngsters should've stayed home, lol. The GC vets are bringing it.

Round 4's winners of the Best Dressed Citizen of Genoa City 2022 Bracket are:

Michael Baldwin
Ashley Abbott

Thanking all of you who voted!

• Love 5

Here we are, at the championship round of the Best Dressed Citizen of Genoa City 2022 Bracket.

Which GCer presents to the world the most unfailing air of sophistication and elegance in their clothes, hairstyles, makeup, and jewelry? The decision is up to YOU, Preverts! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! 🗳️

Scintillating Semifinal for the Best Dressed Citizen of Genoa City 2022

Ashley Abbott vs
Michael Baldwin

The winner will be accepting their crown around this time tomorrow, Thursday, March 24.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

ytcgpHK.jpg

What do you mean so far it looks like she's winning?

The general rule of thumb is that you want to show 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch of shirt cuff, Michael, if you want to win the award!

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

He put up a brave fight but alas, dapper Michael Baldwin was no match for his fashion icon competitor.

Ladies and Gentlemen: your winner of the Best Dressed Citizen of Genoa City 2022 Bracket:

Ashley Abbott, the style queen of all she surveys

03e7i8G.jpg

When reached for comment, her siblings Jack, Traci, and Billy responded, "Well done, Sis," and her nephews/niece Kyle, Harrison, Johnny, and Kate screamed, "Cool!" John Abbott is smiling in pride from the other side. (No word yet from Ashley's "new" niece Allie though. 😉)

Thank you all for taking the time to participate! Give yourselves a round of applause. 🎆

• Love 10

I don’t know how I’ve managed to miss this whole thing but Ashley is the last woman I’d have voted for. She’s been wearing very unflattering, misfitting clothing for a long time.  She even knew that because she was hiding behind furniture and large purses. In fact, I wouldn’t have voted for any of the women on this show. For the men, I’d say Jack for sure and especially in a tux!

• Love 1