Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E01: Bless This Mess

druzy
  • Start Topic

(edited)

Kail files a lawsuit against Briana while Leah meets a new love interest. Sean hits a crossroads in his sobriety as Jade struggles in their relationship. After a low key wedding, Ashley and Bar hit the rocks and she considers ending things for good.

Airs March 8, 2022

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 2
On 3/6/2022 at 10:03 AM, druzy said:

Kail files a lawsuit against Briana while Leah meets a new love interest. Sean hits a crossroads in his sobriety as Jade struggles in their relationship. After a low key wedding, Ashley and Bar hit the rocks and she considers ending things for good

In other words, don't bother watching because we're just doing reruns of past seasons. 

Aside from Kail's lawsuit, which I have no idea what that's about, these women's stories never actually move on.  Sean and Jade are fighting (of course) and Sean's not sober (of course). Ashley and Bar's relationship sucks again (of course it does). Leah is giggling her way into finding daddy number three (of course she is). 

They should use these shows in  therapy -- what not to do, how not to act.  I can't wait until they are all forty and the synopsis on the show (which MTV doesn't seem inclined to ever cancel) reads  exactly the same again.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
52 minutes ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

In other words, don't bother watching because we're just doing reruns of past seasons. 

Aside from Kail's lawsuit, which I have no idea what that's about, these women's stories never actually move on.  Sean and Jade are fighting (of course) and Sean's not sober (of course). Ashley and Bar's relationship sucks again (of course it does). Leah is giggling her way into finding daddy number three (of course she is). 

They should use these shows in  therapy -- what not to do, how not to act.  I can't wait until they are all forty and the synopsis on the show (which MTV doesn't seem inclined to ever cancel) reads  exactly the same again.

They don’t cancel it because enough people keep watching . . . 🥲

• Love 1

Wow, nothing has really changed, except for Kail who is suing because it gives her something to do on camera other than complain about baby daddies and plan her move.

You know my DVR didn't record this last night. Despite the red record light coming on at 8pm and there being no other show I was recording at that time. But of course I didn't take the hint the TV Gods were trying to give me, and just skip this mess. I watched it on the MTV app on my TV. Ye Gods, talk about girls that don't learn things.

Jade--Sean is an addict. He may change at some point, but it will be when he's ready. I suspect even when/if he does start to clean up his act it will take awhile before he's actually doing well enough to handle a relationship. So stop inviting him back in and restarting the relationship. It's getting old.

Ashley--Bar fired a gun in your house while drunk. The house you live in with your kid. So you married him. I mostly like Ashley, but I will never get why she is still putting up with Bar.

Brianna--What you are missing in your relationship is drama. You are used to unstable relationships. Javi is likely being a normal drama free person and it registers as not enough sparks to you. Sad.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
(edited)

Kail is just a slobby mess. Overweight, obnoxious, creating drama with Brianna, creating drama with her baby daddies, yelling on the sidelines of little kids flag football game like a loudmouth moron. And to top it off, the producer is feeding her some garbage about Javi wanting to bang her...really? I didn't see that at all unless it's a pity hook up...cuz he can do better than her...good grief, can we stop this mythical narrative that Kail is some hot chick that guys want to bang??? And Kail, cut Lux's hair. It really looks strange on a boy his age...and it's obvious that she is living out her obsession about having a girl by having long hair on Lux...the braid she gave him was really over the top.

Edited by Hedgehog2022
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6

Only Jade and Sean could make a simple trip to the drive thru into a huge fight. Hopefully he gets his crap together at rehab. 

Javi and Brianna barely act like they know each other. 

So we're going to see deadbeat Chris more this season? I love how Kail still won't talk about him as if he's some big secret 

• Love 4

It is strange seeing this after the Reunion, since this was filmed before that.  We know Ashley and Bar's relationship gets better, and that Sean is still in Texas during filming of that.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I haven’t seen this the past couple of seasons and watched this one.   Kail and Brianna are really unattractive.  
Has family services show up at Jade and Sean’s yet?  That poor child.  Sean is an ugly rage filled junky and he’s been “babysitting “ while Jade goes to work?  Someone please step in.  They must have some type of daycare for at risk children.  Does anyone know how old she is?

• Love 3
On 3/11/2022 at 10:31 AM, ellenr33 said:

she actually has the most well behaved and likeable kids on this show! 

Isaac seems to be one of the sweetest, most thoughtful kiddos.  I cut all of them slack for being filmed all their little lives.

On 3/10/2022 at 8:20 PM, Bluesky said:

Has family services show up at Jade and Sean’s yet?  

They really need to be under some court’s supervision and have parenting and anger management classes ordered.  No one on drugs allowed to come into contact with Chloe.

On 3/9/2022 at 10:38 AM, TooMuchRealityTV said:

Brianna--What you are missing in your relationship is drama.

She needs to grow up.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, For Cereals said:
On 3/9/2022 at 12:38 PM, TooMuchRealityTV said:

Brianna--What you are missing in your relationship is drama.

She needs to grow up.

As if. 

I tried to find out what this "deflamation" lawsuit was about, and apparently Briana made a talking-head video about Kail beating up Chris, and Kail has sued her.  I'm old, and simply don't understand this constant barrage of videos by everybody about all sorts of shit that's none of their business.  Stop it.  And now she's going all the way to Philadelphia to meet up with Chris to be on his podcast.  (Seriously.  ENOUGH of the fucking podcasts!  They remind me of when my local paper started allowing people to leave messages on a "rant and rave" phone line, and would publish them--I referred to them as "letters to the editor for the illiterate.") 

Even Brittany, who isn't exactly the most level-headed person in the world (but will always get somewhat of a pass from me for having an abortion instead of putting herself in the same situation as Briana) was calling Briana out on the ridiculousness, including when Briana said she's taking Shirley with her to Philadelphia instead of her fiance Javi because she's more comfortable with Shirley.  Brittany says, "Shouldn't you be most comfortable with your man?"  And of course Briana gets that incredibly annoying "Who me??" thing going.  Yes, you.  The same one who took up with Kail's baby daddy Javi, no doubt just to piss off Kail. 

And then when I was looking into the lawsuit, I find out that Briana sent Kail a treadmill.  That is not the action of a grownup.  And I know child support is for the child, but Briana whining about how much she spends on gymnastics lessons and all that other shit is a little grating when she's sending fucking treadmills to her enemies. 

I don't like Kail one bit, but Briana?  Can you explain exactly how Kail's white privilege factors into filing a lawsuit?  And I'm not letting you off, Kail, because you had Devoin on your podcast, no doubt to spite Briana.  (Seriously.  ENOUGH of the fucking podcasts!!)  But Briana is really taking the cake. 

Both of you:  Just stop it.

On 3/10/2022 at 1:10 PM, MaggieG said:

Only Jade and Sean could make a simple trip to the drive thru into a huge fight. Hopefully he gets his crap together at rehab. 

Sean is heinous, but how stupid is Jade to let Sean take the car anywhere when she needs to be at work in 45 minutes?  Never mind for donuts at noon. 

1 hour ago, For Cereals said:

Chloe

We could only dream.  It's Kloie.

Shouldn't computers be smart enough now to sniff out when someone's talking about a reality star's kid's name and uses a "ch" instead of a "k" and do an autocorrect?  In this case, it would still get it wrong, but it would have at least gotten the always important K in there.

• Useful 2
  • Love 11

That scene of Briana calling Kail a 'Karen' and accusing her of 'white privilege' for filing a lawsuit against her for defamation was ridiculous.  Brianna is very messy and loves to troll Kail and now has gone too far and is seeing the repercussions. I hope she has to spend a lot of money on lawyers and loses the case. I honestly cannot stand her any longer.

Kail has been awful many times in the past but she seems to have grown up quite a bit and is a good mother. Her kids are well cared for and don't seem stressed out (lookin' at you, Maci). She has her faults but everyone does. She just seems more zen these last couple years and working on being a good mom and trying to get along with people.  Brianna trolls her and instead of trolling back she takes just so much and then responds legally, as an actual adult would do. I am not going to knock Kail for trying to live her life, even if it is on tv.

The podcasts, I agree, are obnoxious. But everyone and their brother has one now. When you combine those with other social media I honestly don't know how anyone gets anything else in their life done nowadays. It seems like people just stay online every waking hour. And these girls/women really don't have anything interesting to say. They live incredibly boring although usually messy lives. It mystifies me.

Leah:  How weird that Victoria thinks it is appropriate to grill Jaylan when her last child was conceived in a hook up with some guy in Costa Rica on vacation.  She really has no place to make judgements about anyone in Leah's life. As for Jaylan and Leah, he seemed desperate to get her attention (tv, anyone?) and she acted like she just met him fifteen minutes ago and yet makes a big production about how perfect he is for her, etc. This is a tv exposure/desperate storyline hook up if ever I saw one.

Ashley:  She is miles ahead of Bar, who seems to barely understand what her problem is. If it wasn't for the MTV money they would have been done years ago.  He is never going to grow up and take responsibility for himself and his family. Ashley will always be the one doing the heavy lifting. And she looks like she's ready to put his useless ass down.

Jade: She needs someone to fight with. She craves drama. She was raised in chaos and as much as she complains about it that is her comfort zone. She needs Sean's drama and chaos. She cut her mom off but now that Sean is away for three months (assuming he stays in rehab) she will bring her mom back in to babysit and bring the chaos she craves. I like Jade but she is very damaged. Poor Kloie.

• Love 6
On 3/12/2022 at 7:54 PM, Andyourlittledog2 said:

Jade: She needs someone to fight with. She craves drama. She was raised in chaos and as much as she complains about it that is her comfort zone. She needs Sean's drama and chaos. She cut her mom off but now that Sean is away for three months (assuming he stays in rehab) she will bring her mom back in to babysit and bring the chaos she craves. I like Jade but she is very damaged. Poor Kloie.

Sean is useless, who's paying for rehab? Even if he stays at rehab it still has about an 80% failure rate.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I watched this show for the first time in awhile. I didn't know Leah moved to a Mc mansion in Charleston. When did that happen? I thought she lived in some po dunk town that I can't remember the name. I remember way back when she was renting some house and she had to "bath" the girls in some crappy tub in the basement. Remember that?

Also, did Kail move back to the house she was living in before while she's building her new house? I can't keep up with all these moves. I couldn't believe the scene on the football field. It seemed like the producer was just feeding her ego with "What going on with Javi? He was flirty AF on the field?" I didn't think he was trying to flirt with her. Kail must think she's some hot girl all these guys want. delusional.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, applewood said:

I watched this show for the first time in awhile. I didn't know Leah moved to a Mc mansion in Charleston. When did that happen? I thought she lived in some po dunk town that I can't remember the name. I remember way back when she was renting some house and she had to "bath" the girls in some crappy tub in the basement. Remember that?

Also, did Kail move back to the house she was living in before while she's building her new house? I can't keep up with all these moves. I couldn't believe the scene on the football field. It seemed like the producer was just feeding her ego with "What going on with Javi? He was flirty AF on the field?" I didn't think he was trying to flirt with her. Kail must think she's some hot girl all these guys want. delusional.

Leah’s moved a lot so I can’t remember when she moved to Charleston proper but she’s always lived in Kanawha county (where Charleston is). I always laughed when people thought Leah lived in the middle of nowhere. I am from WV and she is from the city if she lives outside Charleston! She drives on an interstate - I lived 2 hours from an interstate as does a good chunk of the state! 

• Love 2
On 3/11/2022 at 1:31 PM, ellenr33 said:

I hate Kail's personality but she actually has the most well behaved and likeable kids on this show! 

I always notice that the hottest mess of parents always have the well- behaved , easygoing kids . Now what they transform into as they grow up is a different story . But it’s funny because as a mom now myself , I notice that the parents who seem to be the most level - headed always seem to have the toughest kids . 

• Love 2