Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 5: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

(edited)

Lawdy!  This daylight savings time is doing a number on my television viewing!  When it's still light outside, I feel like ..... it's time to be excited about the outdoors! Anyhoo. what did I miss??

Looks like old Cro-magnon ONE won Tiffany.  Jeebus.  Tiffany!  What a trip!  Her teeth look okay.  It's that dumbass diamond tattoo on her chest that's off putting.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 5
20 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I will die laughing if Antoine takes off with her car while she's inside. 

Of course he'll run out of gas during a high speed chase . . . again.

Tiffany remembered she is paroled to caveman #1's house.  That's why she called him.  If she doesn't stay at his house, she'll be sent back to prison. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

Bunkies, I'm going to be forced out of the Love After Lockup viewer closet in a few minutes when my hubby gets home.  Our upstairs tv is broken.

Stay strong. We're here for you. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Of course he'll run out of gas during a high speed chase . . . again.

Tiffany remembered she is paroled to caveman #1's house.  That's why she called him.  If she doesn't stay at his house, she'll be sent back to prison. 

Uh huh.... I totally missed that llittle nugget of information!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Bunkies, I'm going to be forced out of the Love After Lockup viewer closet in a few minutes when my hubby gets home.  Our upstairs tv is broken.

We can put money on your books…send you ramen

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

Oh Indie.... Did the psychic not TELL you things were gonna be rocky with Harry??  The girl is a total dipsy doodle.  Her Mom needs to come on to Ohio and take Indie's daughter back home with her.  This is some sheeeiiittt.... And lookie!!! Mom's on the phone RIGHT NOW!!!

• Love 7
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Wait, how did the spiritual advisor not see Terri being the picture?

The answer was hazy and she forgot to ask again.

• LOL 11

Oh this chick was a resident supervisor? Good Lord how desperate are these women?

and maybe Harry should try to better himself with the same focus as he uses to get his cut eyebrows *just right* ...

• LOL 4
  • Love 7

Dear TLC...we don’t need a sequel to Mumbles. Please no more of Harry. And hey Terri? Get over yourself. You know he’s sleeping with Indie so you’re not superior in any way. He’s playing both of you.

• Love 12
Just now, kacesq said:

Dear TLC...we don’t need a sequel to Mumbles. Please no more of Harry. And hey Terri? Get over yourself. You know he’s sleeping with Indie so you’re not superior in any way. He’s playing both of you.

The way you get him is the way you gonna lose him is all I’m saying 

• Love 7
Just now, Maybeitsme said:

So Terri worked at a hallway house and still fell for the game? Lost her job? 

No, this doesn't make any sense. Harry ain't all that

And she's blaming Harry for the loss of her job.  I don't think he kidnapped her...she made her own choices.  Breaking the rules AND cheating with a con.

• Love 8