Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E07: One Basket, Too Many Eggs

• Start Topic

Ciara gives Alex a chance, while Paige makes a long-distance confession to Craig that leaves him livid. With Kyle and Amanda's rocky relationship on full display, the ladies of the house take it upon themselves to stage an intervention with Amanda. And Lindsay learns some life-changing news with Danielle by her side.

Original air date 2022.02.28

(edited)

Amanda isn’t some victim in her relationship with Kyle. Why is Danielle spinning this into like Kyle was massively trashing Amanda. I thought he was venting. Kyle is trash too but pls with this. The cryfest by the pool was idiotic. I really dislike Amanda. Danielle is a POS for spinning and starting that whole thing. Guess she needs a storyline so she can get her random ass fashion app off the ground lol.

Kyles crying is so fake tho lol.

Alex is still so meh. The Ciara storyline is so forced.

Andrea’s thing with Paige is tiresome now. I’m kind of almost seeing why she chose Craig. This is obv his whole act. He pretends he’s obsessed and just some sweet guy from Italy trying to bring someone home to meet his mom. When in reality he prob gets bored so quick once the girl reciprocates then he moves on to the next and keep repeating lol. Craig can be a fuck up but at least it’s obvious lol.

Not interested in Carls date since I know what’s going on in eal time.

Why was it necessary for Everett to come up to show off the engagement ring he bought lol.

Ugh Austen is back next week. Booo.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 9
8 hours ago, Marley said:

Not interested in Carls date since I know what’s going on real time.

I'm really not interested in what these people do during the week. I'm starting to be uninterested in what they do on their Summer weekends.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4

Again, doesn't take much entertain me, I like when they film them during the week. There's only so many themed house parties I can watch.

This is Luke's third season, right?  I think he's got the formula down. Show up, collect a paycheck, and avoid the drama. At least he looks good!

• Love 15
(edited)

Once again Kyle cries and Amanda cries with him, holds him and tells him it's all gonna be ok. Right after she finds out he said they have nothing in common and acting like the last thing he wants to do is get married. Kyle really knows how to play her and it works every time!

I really want to like Craig but he has some douche moves. He had no business getting upset because Paigey kissed Andrea when it's been made clear that he does what ever he wants when he's back home. He hangs up on her, makes her cry then texts her to apologize. These kidz!! 

Sober Carl is kind of sweet. I wondered how he could be in a relationship with Lindsey when she gets so smashed all the time. They were on WWHL last night and Linds said she stopped drinking 3 mos ago. Good for them, I hope it works out.

34 minutes ago, snarts said:

This is Luke's third season, right?  I think he's got the formula down. Show up, collect a paycheck, and avoid the drama. At least he looks good!

The smartest one in the bunch.

I like Alex. He's just a shy, quiet guy that eats alot of protein and we know that is a recipe for disaster on a show like this. Bye, Alex. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

I have always loved Luke.  I never understood the girls issues with him in past seasons.  But I think the girls are pretty shallow and petty anyway, so there's that.  I could not tell during the party but did they show Luke having sex in his "red" room with some random chick or was that someone else?  Or was I trying to make the show more interesting than it was?

And yeah the pool crying by Paige was a bit much.  I will chalk it up to the amount of alchole they consummed.  And I find it shady too that Danielle put a spin on Kyle's comment that they only have Loverboy in common.  The way he said it was not a boast but a statement about how far their relationship has fallen.  Messy business from Danielle.

• Love 7

I think a-lot of the issues with Luke in the past were because of Hannah and her obsession with him. Apparently he was leading her on but for some reason I just don’t believe anything she says. I’m biased tho because I’m not a fan of hers and I’m glad she’s not on the show anymore lol.

• Love 14

I'm probably just old and jaded, but Kyle AND Amanda seem to basically BOTH have cold feet. That and completely opposite work ethics and drives.
  The problem with complaining so much about your partner's faults/annoying habits to your friends and family is that those people will take your side in support and end up not liking your partner. If you do not plan on ending the relationship, then it may be a good idea to stfu, or write it in a journal, or talk it out with your therapist. It irritates me that they both vent to everyone but then get butthurt when they get feedback about it out of concern for them. (At least Kyle didn't write a 17 page email this time, he just made the worst bday toast ever.)

I was pleasantly surprised to hear Paige say (paraphrased) "Things won't change just because you're married. You'll still have stress in your life"

There's really something wrong with me because I find Everett quite handsome. Sort of dorky-cute. I know, I know, I probs need serious therapy. 😆 Luke looks better than he has in the past seasons..what's different? I hope Carl has finally really changed. His past behavior toward women was really rank, and I hope he took serious inventory and keeps working on himself.

Grossssss! The Austen bs on the previews made me gag. He's just so effing disgusting. Craig is seriously gross to me, but Austen is leagues below him in the sea of yuck.

• Love 7
On 2/28/2022 at 11:38 PM, Marley said:

The Ciara storyline is so forced.

First of all, I'm glad I wasn't alone in finding this episode so dull.  I can watch my own life to be bored, BRAVO.

However, I would like to also comment on the downfall of Ciara as an interesting, seemingly normal and sane breath of fresh reality TV air.   She was SO COOL when she arrived on the show.  I think she's someone the attention got to and turned her into a REALITY TV PERSONALITY.

Gee, I wonder whatever could possibly have definitively indicated her jumping the shark?  It's such a mystery.

Winter-House-Lindsay-Hubbard-Austen-Kroll-Ups-Downs-0004.jpg

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Grossssss! The Austen bs on the previews made me gag. He's just so effing disgusting. Craig is seriously gross to me, but Austen is leagues below him in the sea of yuck.

Lindsay throwing herself at that sea of yuck is even worse. The preview made her look like a dog marking trees.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Lassus said:

She was SO COOL when she arrived on the show.  I think she's someone the attention got to and turned her into a REALITY TV PERSONALITY.

Her association with Hannah ruined her for me, Paige too for that matter.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

Lindsay throwing herself at that sea of yuck is even worse. The preview made her look like a dog marking trees.

I know!! She should have just peed on him!

His disgusting comment to Ciara (eat you front to back) almost sent me into dry heaves. If anyone ever said that to me, I would immediately kick them out of my house. Talk about an instant turn off. Then add the walking std that is Austen, and I'd probs call the cops!😂 "There's a sickening douchebag in my house. Send help!"

They got rid of always unwashed, drama queen Hannah just to add the two grossest dudes on Bravo.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
35 minutes ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

I know!! She should have just peed on him!

His disgusting comment to Ciara (eat you front to back) almost sent me into dry heaves. If anyone ever said that to me, I would immediately kick them out of my house. Talk about an instant turn off. Then add the walking std that is Austen, and I'd probs call the cops!😂 "There's a sickening douchebag in my house. Send help!"

They got rid of always unwashed, drama queen Hannah just to add the two grossest dudes on Bravo.

Especially since he was on the bedroom cam saying that to Lindsay and wasn't her response something to the effect of why are you soo sweet?? 🤢 I'm sure that was probably a bit of creative editing but they said what they said. And it was gross.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

Especially since he was on the bedroom cam saying that to Lindsay and wasn't her response something to the effect of why are you soo sweet?? 🤢 I'm sure that was probably a bit of creative editing but they said what they said. And it was gross.

Wait..he said it to Lindsay? I thought in the previews for next eppy that it was Ciara? -I was only half-watching because I was knitting at the same time, lol - Did he say it to BOTH of them?? Ew ew ew ew if this is his go-to line!

Austen is that feeling when I've stepped into warm dog poo, in the middle of the night, when I'm wearing socks, because I didn't turn the light on. 

• LOL 6

I’ll never understand how Austen gets any women lol. He’s just so yucky.

Ciara has turned into a total famewhore. Not a fan at all of her or any of her stupid storylines.

• Love 7
(edited)
3 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Wait..he said it to Lindsay? I thought in the previews for next eppy that it was Ciara? -I was only half-watching because I was knitting at the same time, lol - Did he say it to BOTH of them?? Ew ew ew ew if this is his go-to line!

Austen is that feeling when I've stepped into warm dog poo, in the middle of the night, when I'm wearing socks, because I didn't turn the light on. 

If I recall correctly, in the trailer for the season they showed Austen saying it to Lindsay first (and she responds with why are you so sweet) and in the previews for next episode they show him saying it to Ciara 🤮 It's just so gross.

That's Lindsay at 1:25-1:30 - sorry she says why are you the sweetest human (I can't, so grosss).

Edited by RedDelicious
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Lassus said:

First of all, I'm glad I wasn't alone in finding this episode so dull.  I can watch my own life to be bored, BRAVO.

However, I would like to also comment on the downfall of Ciara as an interesting, seemingly normal and sane breath of fresh reality TV air.   She was SO COOL when she arrived on the show.  I think she's someone the attention got to and turned her into a REALITY TV PERSONALITY.

Hey, you beat me to it!  Since the second half of last season, I'd been thinking that about Ciara.  Maybe people gave her more credit than deserved because she's attractive and worked as a nurse during the pandemic.  But so what, that doesn't make you a decent person.  If you're a caring nurse, you would be a caring person regardless of your job.  I mean, obviously Ciara has actual skills which she can use to do a real job and not just be a reality tv 'star'.  But if she continues to go down this road, she might not be able to redeem her dignity.  She could have just stayed her Cool Self, but debased herself for a storyline.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, SarahPrtr said:

Hey, you beat me to it!  Since the second half of last season, I'd been thinking that about Ciara.  Maybe people gave her more credit than deserved because she's attractive and worked as a nurse during the pandemic.  But so what, that doesn't make you a decent person.  If you're a caring nurse, you would be a caring person regardless of your job.  I mean, obviously Ciara has actual skills which she can use to do a real job and not just be a reality tv 'star'.  But if she continues to go down this road, she might not be able to redeem her dignity.  She could have just stayed her Cool Self, but debased herself for a storyline.

I don't know if I could trust the medical opinion of someone who found Austen attractive.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2

I wish they would stop saying Kyle said they only have work in common.  She was asking him questions and he said it felt like that is all that they have to talk about.  He was expressing what he thought of felt.  I did not take it as dismissive of Amanda.

• Love 3