Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: Girl(friend) Interrupted

• Start Topic

The fallout from Bailey-Q continues, leaving Kyle apologetic and Cynthia unsympathetic; Ramona continues to pursue her island crush while Teresa and Melissa discuss an old feud; drama brews between Cynthia and Kenya.

Available on streaming

Original network air date 2022.02.22

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Axie said:

Don’t any of you be bothering me for awhile.  I’m over here trying to start Third World Two.

Every time I'm ready to quit Ramona, she reels me back in with her absurdities.

Cynthia has always struck me as someone who's stuck in middle school mode (remember the Friendship Contract?). Yes, Kenya isn't being very supportive, but why does Cynthia need so much support? Join the party and kiki with Kenya later as she tells you what all she's learned about the other Housewives on the trip.

• Love 12
10 hours ago, Vanderboom said:

Cynthia has always struck me as someone who's stuck in middle school mode (remember the Friendship Contract?). Yes, Kenya isn't being very supportive, but why does Cynthia need so much support? Join the party and kiki with Kenya later as she tells you what all she's learned about the other Housewives on the trip.

Bad look on Cynthia. What's her problem? The weight gain?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I wonder how many episodes we'll have of Kyle being uncomfortable around Cynthia and apologizing to her, before she has her NOTHING I DO IS GOOD ENOUGH blow up?

At first I thought it was crazy that Kenya couldn't even play along with the astrologer, but then for her to start delving into the whole thing with Kenya's mom.  Nope.  Not cool.  Leave that topic alone please Bravo.

• Love 9

I can't believe how petty Cynthia was about not being supportive the morning after her lame BBQ of Kenya who had to deal with her divorce proceedings on YT just because she was upset about a freaking BBQ. I don't care for Kenya and it was rude showing up late, but all these women are self centered aholes.  And Luanne has gorgeous skin for someone who apparently drank and smoked a lot.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, TexasGal said:

I wonder how many episodes we'll have of Kyle being uncomfortable around Cynthia and apologizing to her, before she has her NOTHING I DO IS GOOD ENOUGH blow up?

At first I thought it was crazy that Kenya couldn't even play along with the astrologer, but then for her to start delving into the whole thing with Kenya's mom.  Nope.  Not cool.  Leave that topic alone please Bravo.

That was some bullshit. Although Kenya made it a story.

• Love 3

Ummm, so Cynthia is all bent out of shape at Kenya, the morning after her Bailey-Q night, because Kenya didn’t come down the next morning and notice that Cynthia wanted her to come down those stairs in another way, which was to have her focus zeroed in on Cynthia and how Cynthia was feeling at that moment?

This was supposed to happen even though Kenya JUST had an awful, first thing in the morning appointment, having a divorce Court proceeding through a video conference call for which to anyone could see, obviously upset her very much.

Divorce is a terrible maximum stress inducing event in life, especially when children are involved. It must be horrible to have it be public, available for any person to be able to watch the proceedings on the internet TeeVee.

Cynthia sure sweats the small stuff in life. 

She keeps score in relationships too. 

Kenyas score, according to Cynthia did not merit any compassion that morning from her. She was still stewing about the night before and how Kenya didn’t side with her completely on her stupid game. That took presidency over Kenyas awful divorce court, gut wrenching, experience that very morning. Poor Cynthia.

She said that being a judge in a Miss Universe pageant was the hardest thing shes ever had to do in life. Lol! Sweating the small stuff and wanting people to grovel at her feet with sympathy for her. Poor her. 

It looks to me like Kenya is having a genuine good time with this group of ladies and is connecting with them, making new friendships.

Cynthia said in her talking head segment how she and Kenya were supposed to be like Thelma and Louise sticking together to the end and building walls up against these other girls on the trip, not allowing them into their small circle of friendship. She came on this trip predetermined not to become friends with any of the other housewives. Kenya “disrespected” her, by having FUN with the other ladies, actually having conversations with them and not keeping a wall up against them. Kenya was genuinely enjoying the other ladies, some more than others, and Cynthia is jealous as hell about that. She owns Kenyas friendship in her own mind.

It looked to me like when Cynthia speaks, most of her words are directed at Kenya and any words spoken to the other ladies is minimal in their group conversations. She was sitting at the breakfast table all icy and silent, stewing in her anger, not trying to engage with the other women at all. Giving the vibe shes above them and they are not worthy of a chance at friendship with her. She was really talkative to Luann though, whom she unloaded all her anger at Kenya about, that morning. All was cool with that as long as Luann was willing to listen to her dramatic take on the evening before. 

Shes really got issues.

Ramona, still a big jerk. Not wanting to share the tennis court time with any of the other ladies. Bossing around the instructor telling him how to serve her the ball. Shes got one hell of a midriff bulge going on there and should invest some of her exercise time in sit-ups instead. Guts like that also can indicate something going on with the liver. 

Luann is a real exhibitionist, huh? She loves to flash that body of hers to anyone who will look, or just happen by. 

I am happy for Kenya having a great time on this trip and connecting with new people. I am not seeing anything yet that shows shes some terrible person who’s a total bitch. Then again, I haven’t regularly watched RHOA. I think her eye rolls are at appropriate times, as far as I can see. 

• Love 5
6 hours ago, SassyCat said:

Ummm, so Cynthia is all bent out of shape at Kenya, the morning after her Bailey-Q night, because Kenya didn’t come down the next morning and notice that Cynthia wanted her to come down those stairs in another way, which was to have her focus zeroed in on Cynthia and how Cynthia was feeling at that moment?

This was supposed to happen even though Kenya JUST had an awful, first thing in the morning appointment, having a divorce Court proceeding through a video conference call for which to anyone could see, obviously upset her very much.

Divorce is a terrible maximum stress inducing event in life, especially when children are involved. It must be horrible to have it be public, available for any person to be able to watch the proceedings on the internet TeeVee.

Cynthia sure sweats the small stuff in life. 

She keeps score in relationships too. 

Kenyas score, according to Cynthia did not merit any compassion that morning from her. She was still stewing about the night before and how Kenya didn’t side with her completely on her stupid game. That took presidency over Kenyas awful divorce court, gut wrenching, experience that very morning. Poor Cynthia.

She said that being a judge in a Miss Universe pageant was the hardest thing shes ever had to do in life. Lol! Sweating the small stuff and wanting people to grovel at her feet with sympathy for her. Poor her. 

It looks to me like Kenya is having a genuine good time with this group of ladies and is connecting with them, making new friendships.

Cynthia said in her talking head segment how she and Kenya were supposed to be like Thelma and Louise sticking together to the end and building walls up against these other girls on the trip, not allowing them into their small circle of friendship. She came on this trip predetermined not to become friends with any of the other housewives. Kenya “disrespected” her, by having FUN with the other ladies, actually having conversations with them and not keeping a wall up against them. Kenya was genuinely enjoying the other ladies, some more than others, and Cynthia is jealous as hell about that. She owns Kenyas friendship in her own mind.

It looked to me like when Cynthia speaks, most of her words are directed at Kenya and any words spoken to the other ladies is minimal in their group conversations. She was sitting at the breakfast table all icy and silent, stewing in her anger, not trying to engage with the other women at all. Giving the vibe shes above them and they are not worthy of a chance at friendship with her. She was really talkative to Luann though, whom she unloaded all her anger at Kenya about, that morning. All was cool with that as long as Luann was willing to listen to her dramatic take on the evening before. 

Shes really got issues.

Ramona, still a big jerk. Not wanting to share the tennis court time with any of the other ladies. Bossing around the instructor telling him how to serve her the ball. Shes got one hell of a midriff bulge going on there and should invest some of her exercise time in sit-ups instead. Guts like that also can indicate something going on with the liver. 

Luann is a real exhibitionist, huh? She loves to flash that body of hers to anyone who will look, or just happen by. 

I am happy for Kenya having a great time on this trip and connecting with new people. I am not seeing anything yet that shows shes some terrible person who’s a total bitch. Then again, I haven’t regularly watched RHOA. I think her eye rolls are at appropriate times, as far as I can see. 

Cynthia- what a B! I can't believe how petty she is. "They didn't like my middle school game"="You are going through a divorce on Youtube."  The narcissism displayed made me sick to my stomach. Wow. Glad Kenya took it as well as she did; Cynthia turned out to be a horrible friend.  And the term "BaileyQ" is really, really stupid. Get over yourself. Someone else said that she's no longer on RHOA. I'm glad. She doesn't deserve success or fame.

On 2/23/2022 at 9:36 AM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I can't believe how petty Cynthia was about not being supportive the morning after her lame BBQ of Kenya who had to deal with her divorce proceedings on YT just because she was upset about a freaking BBQ. I don't care for Kenya and it was rude showing up late, but all these women are self centered aholes.  And Luanne has gorgeous skin for someone who apparently drank and smoked a lot.

Cynthia was a TOTAL B. I can't get over the narcissism she displayed. She has known Kenya for years. Wow.

• Love 6

I glanced at Episode One of this series, skipped Two, and watched all of Three. 

I just gotta say that this series is b-o-r-i-n-g.

Obviously so contrived. More than the regular RH franchises.

Throw a bunch of Real Housewives we're all familiar with, on an island, and watch what happens.

Nothing.

Okay, check out their bodies in bathing suits and diaphanous dresses.  Some nice accessories and jewelry. 

Ramona's growing large gut, Cynthia's large bottom, Teresa's clown-like post-injection large lips. 

Kyle is going to cry soon with her signature raspy upset voice.

That's all I got.

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • LOL 4
On 2/22/2022 at 11:01 PM, Vanderboom said:

I remember that friendship contract. That was sooo weird. It was a form of control over the person she wanted to contract with and make sure they did or didn’t do what she wanted them to do. What was she going to do? Sue them for breach of contract if they didn’t act like she wanted them to and toe the line?
Look at how she is trying to control Kenya during this trip and uses punishment of withholding compassion for Kenyas real life problems in her divorce. She’s a flipping control freak. 
I noticed this week how much her thin model body has changed. I didn’t even notice that before until I made a point of checking it out this week. It must be her weight gain that has added to her severe insecurity. Her identity revolves around her beauty, but she better start working on that inner beauty or she’ll need more than a contract to keep friends.

She wants all that potato salad of hers eaten up by the girls too. You better like it or feel the wrath! You will get it for breakfast, lunch, and supper until your plate is clean you ungrateful children!! She was pissed when Kenya said she didn’t want her potato salad for breakfast. Another 10 demerits for her! How disrespectful of Kenya not to want Cynthias potato salad upon awakening instead of the delicious breakfast foods prepared. I love potato salad but it certainly isn’t a breakfast food, especially on vacation with the delicious spreads they have laid out for them.

• Love 8
On 2/25/2022 at 3:10 PM, SassyCat said:

She said that being a judge in a Miss Universe pageant was the hardest thing shes ever had to do in life. Lol!

This!  Good heavens.  Her life must incredibly fantastic.

Sorry Peter, the pain of divorcing you can’t hold a candle to being a pageant judge!

On 2/25/2022 at 9:17 PM, goofygirl said:

She's not going to be on RHOA any more.  THIS was the last hurrah for Cynthia.  She's pissed.

image.gif.03953f034df5d3363c2b1d734419ccab.gif

• LOL 8
On 2/26/2022 at 11:53 AM, SassyCat said:

She wants all that potato salad of hers eaten up by the girls too. You better like it or feel the wrath! You will get it for breakfast, lunch, and supper until your plate is clean you ungrateful children!! She was pissed when Kenya said she didn’t want her potato salad for breakfast. Another 10 demerits for her! How disrespectful of Kenya not to want Cynthias potato salad upon awakening

😂😂🤣

• LOL 5
On 2/23/2022 at 9:30 AM, Mother of Odin said:

Bad look on Cynthia. What's her problem? The weight gain?

Nahhh she was like that before. She searches for affirmation from all the wrong people (that creepy ex husband, NeNe, Kenya). I’ve always found Cynthia annoying and a shit stirrer. 

• Love 5
On 2/25/2022 at 3:10 PM, SassyCat said:

Shes got one hell of a midriff bulge going on there and should invest some of her exercise time in sit-ups instead. Guts like that also can indicate something going on with the liver.

It looks like the dreaded meno-pot to me, and no amount of sit-ups is going to make it go away.  I do wonder, however, how much her alcohol consumption contributes to it, by making her puffy.  And maybe her diet, which can go out the window when you're drinking.  Regardless, a meno-pot is a stubborn bitch.

I'd actually feel kind of bad for her if she weren't so obnoxious.  She was confidently wearing a two-piece bathing suit just a few years ago, which has got to make the betrayal particularly hard.

• Love 5
On 2/26/2022 at 4:26 AM, Bossa Nova said:

Throw a bunch of Real Housewives we're all familiar with, on an island, and watch what happens.

Nothing.

Okay, check out their bodies in bathing suits and diaphanous dresses.  Some nice accessories and jewelry. 

Ramona's growing large gut, Cynthia's large bottom, Teresa's clown-like post-injection large lips. 

Kyle is going to cry soon with her signature raspy upset voice.

That's all I got.

And that's everything! Worst show ever. 

On 2/25/2022 at 4:10 PM, SassyCat said:

If you watched it regularly you would see she is every bit as obnoxious as Cynthia, maybe even more. She's a horrible person and has been hated for many, many seasons and reasons. She has had issues with almost everybody on the cast. I also think part of Cyn's problem is that she is recently married, moved to LA because that is where her husband lives and she is unhappy with the new marriage. He was also on RHOA for a season and comes off as a controlling jerk. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 2/22/2022 at 11:01 PM, Vanderboom said:

I have always thought that Ramona makes a great reality TV personality (though not a great human) because she can’t help but be anything other than what she is. I truly believe that the malapropisms are not an act. She couldn’t be different if she tried. I feel similarly about Teresa and Vicki. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3