Type keyword(s) to search

S26.E07: Week 7

Emma Snyder
  • Start Topic

Sarah is intent on finding out which of the ladies tried to take her down; the group travels to Vienna, Austria; Clayton and the women have an intimate couples' therapy session; one of the most heartbreaking rose ceremonies of the season.

Airs Monday, February 21, at 8:00PM EST.

image.thumb.png.b854845c163c859509cad8eeb9cb5958.png

• Love 3

Firstly, Mara, what does “fair” have to do with anything?   Second, if you haven’t gotten a one on one and someone has gotten two, maybe Clayton likes them better.  Just because you haven’t gone home,doesn’t mean he likes you enough to propose, but he has to give out x number of roses each week.  Get over it Mara.  You also don’t get to decide when / if Sarah is ready for marriage.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 15

What was that bit/persona that Gabby just put on when she said something like she’s not coming baaaaack? She like curled her lip under and put on a voice like she’s Jim Carey circa 1993 or something.

• LOL 4

I forgot we were due for a Rose Ceremony.   No way Abby or Susie are going home.  Plus three have roses.  Of the remaining three, I think he likes Serene best as the other two haven’t had 1-1 dates.  Looking forward to Mara exploding.  

Btw, according to my pvr, the Women Tell All is in two weeks. 

Mara is like Shanae….obsessing over another woman instead of concentrating on her own relationship with Clayton.     She is practically sending herself home. 

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 9
11 minutes ago, EllenB said:

I haven't watched during the Olympics - where did that Mara person come from and why does her face keep doing involuntary gymnastics? 

Well, now that Shanae's gone, Mara stepped up to fill the villainess void. TPTB has all these potential villainesses in queue and when one goes home, they cue on another one.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8

The 4 women peeping out the door at Mara confronting Sarah killed me. Rachel’s (I think that’s her name) face when Mara said, “It would behoove you to step back” is gif-worthy. Just because you’re jealous, Mara, doesn’t mean that Sarah has to, what, turn down a date and hand it over to you or something??? You’re the one who’s “acting sloppy” by getting yourself all worked up into an envious lather.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
6 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Mara is like Shanae….obsessing over another woman instead of concentrating on her own relationship with Clayton.     She is practically sending herself home. 

The problem is that she doesn’t have a relationship with him.

• Love 8

I’m truly surprised that Mara left it with, “I love you all” without adding “except for you, Sarah, you duplicitous bitch.” Loved that the producers made Sarah give the toast to set her up to celebrate Mara leaving. Since it’s the end of a travel week, isn’t Clayton supposed to toast and announce where they’re heading tomorrow?

ETA: Yes, yes, he was. Instead we just start off with the girls hollering, “Hello, Vienna!”

Edited by JenE4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Did Gabby just admit the air in an island in the Adriatic Sea feels different from Austria?

My girl Genevieve is showing signs of melting down. I don't think she's smiled since the 2-on-1. As if she's thinking "ONLY PHLEBAS CAN SAVE ME."

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Well, Mara, there’s always The Bachelor senior edition, or so they keep telling us.  
I guess I only have a few more weeks to figure out who these chicks are, though  I’m barely hanging on to see if Sarah gets her own villain edit. 

Edited by Kiss my mutt
  • LOL 9

The church that was shown and they walked by--when I was in Vienna 20 years ago, I heard all this glass breaking over and over again, and it was a remembrance ceremony of Vienna's Krystallnacht taking place in front of the church. (The broken glass was a recording.) 

Why is Susie crying like I’ve finally found the sugar daddy of my dreams? Clayton didn’t pay for any of that. The only thing he contributed was a demand for you to pop your hips as you walked for him. Ew.

• LOL 5
  • Love 10

Genevieve’s head is about to explode! Still no one on one and Susie is getting the fêted princess treatment. She’ll probably get taken to a salt mine and have to wear a goofy hat for her turn. 

Edited by Kiss my mutt
  • LOL 12
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

Why is Susie crying like I’ve finally found the sugar daddy of my dreams? Clayton didn’t pay for any of that. The only thing he contributed was a demand for you to pop your hips as you walked for him. Ew.

Yeah.  Clayton is in medical sales and working on his MBA I believe.  I’m sure he makes a good living, but not designer duds successful.    

Maybe he thinks this will be a springboard into sports commentating.   Jesse spent years working his way up commentating and doing host gigs (he is good on the various baking shows he hosts).  Clayton is like a blurry copy.  

• Love 7

Genevieve is gorgeous but has the woman ever smiled?  She looks so FORLORN all of the time.  I'm shocked that she has a connection with Clayton.  

@EllenBI swear that was a coincidence!  Guess Genevieve has that affect on people!!!

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Genevieve is gorgeous but has the woman ever smiled?  She looks so FORLORN all of the time.  I'm shocked that she has a connection with Clayton.  

Maybe she is working on her audition reel?   “Sad waif overlooked and abandoned” take 2.  

• LOL 7

Susie has those abnormally brilliant white teeth, that can only come from bleaching and whitening them. Boy, she’s going to be regretting doing that to what probably were, perfectly fine teeth to begin with. Whitening like that, your teeth become stained a lot easier and sooner than if you hadn’t whitened them and it wears off layers of protective enamel. Be warned ! 

Boy that Genevieve sure has a dour smile-less face. She didn’t even give him a smile when he gave her a rose. 
Why oh why do these girls even care about “winning” this round of the bachelor. Clayton is far from being a prize. I find him Dull, and not too attractive, sloped shouldered on a big horse body. Can you imagine keeping that huge jaw jutting oaf, fed? He probably eats a ton. He looks like he foolishly whitened his teeth also. Now for a lifetime of downhill effects on perfectly good teeth, ruined by bleaching.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Jesse spent years working his way up commentating and doing host gigs (he is good on the various baking shows he hosts).  Clayton is like a blurry copy.  

Clayton is like a printout of a Jesse that got caught in the Xerox, and when you finally find the paper jam and pull it out, the ink of the chin gets  pulled to the side.

Lady in red, huh? I guess there was no option to pick the pink ostrich feather number.

• LOL 21
  • Love 2

Susie trying her best to convince Clayton she can stand on her own two feet and is humbly unmaterialistic while she has dollar signs in her eyes. I can’t remember what she does for a living. 

Edited by Kiss my mutt
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Yeah.  Clayton is in medical sales and working on his MBA I believe.  I’m sure he makes a good living, but not designer duds successful.    

Maybe he thinks this will be a springboard into sports commentating.   Jesse spent years working his way up commentating and doing host gigs (he is good on the various baking shows he hosts).  Clayton is like a blurry copy.  

Jesse has a rather interesting hosting niche—football color commentary and cooking shows.

• Love 2