Type keyword(s) to search

S26.E07: Week 7

Emma Snyder
  • Start Topic

When the group date was announced I saw the corners of Genevieve's mouth twitch and I was waiting for the smile but it didn't come.  Just a tease.

I would be so happy about the free trip to Vienna but I guess that's just me.

Colour me shocked that Clayton actually has this effect on women.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Amy Beth said:

Didn’t we already do this this season?

Last time it was hosted by Kaitlyn.  This time an actual professional, in the birthland of Freud.   Although it is a little late to deal with any issues with hometowns next week.  

• Love 3

Wow. After EVERYONE commenting on how Genevieve can’t smile, she can’t even muster the slightest bit of engagement, knowing that it’s make or break time. We got more emotion out of the dead ostrich Susie was wearing on her date.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
Just now, phlebas said:

PERFORM FOR CLAYTON, GENEVIEVE 

OK, that is Genevieve.

2 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Last time it was hosted by Kaitlyn.  This time an actual professional, in the birthland of Freud.   Although it is a little late to deal with any issues with hometowns next week.  

How do we know she is a real psychotherapist and doesn't just play one?

• Love 7
1 hour ago, JenE4 said:

The 4 women peeping out the door at Mara confronting Sarah killed me. Rachel’s (I think that’s her name) face when Mara said, “It would behoove you to step back” is gif-worthy. Just because you’re jealous, Mara, doesn’t mean that Sarah has to, what, turn down a date and hand it over to you or something??? You’re the one who’s “acting sloppy” by getting yourself all worked up into an envious lather.

I know the drama is over now so this is a moot point but Mara was like............. a bit scary.  A bit Fatal Attraction ish.  Wailing about how it isn't fair what women get to go on dates and who doesn't.  CLAYTON DECIDES, DUMBASS.  What does fairness have to do with it?

Sarah IS really young.  So young that she just let Mara say all sorts of shit and not even get to say anything back.  I get that Sarah is a bit smug and it rubs people the wrong way but what the hell was she supposed to do after Mara directly went to Clayton and talked shit about her?  And then for Mara to have the nerve to say that Sarah didn't confront her about it in a way that was acceptable?  Good lord!  Mara is awful!

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 14

I’ve noticed men, in general, have a thing for the name “Rachel”.
 Rachel Rachel Rachel!  I wouldn’t be surprised if Rachel was the grand prize winner of a proposal from Clayton, merely for being named Rachel.

• Love 2

Are you kidding me? Now we have this Freudian therapist making a Wrong Reasons accusation without naming names? This is almost as bad as Gabby charging Sarah with “malicious negligence” about bragging about her dates with Clayton.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Amy Beth said:

Say goodbye to another villain and another woman of color he was keeping around for no obvious reason.

It's like you can tell from the very  first night of The Bachelor,  certain woman chosen are basically just going to be "cannon fodder" those who are destined to be sacrificed away in the rose ceremonies. 

• Love 4

The "therapy" sessions pissed me off.

The woman is a psychoanalyst, performing for a TV show.  An actual therapist does not push someone to express deep feelings the first time meeting them. A real therapist doesn't attempt to do couples therapy with 2 people who aren't even exclusive yet.

• Love 19

At least they spared us the fake conversation about the secret to a good marriage with the foreign old couple trope on Serene’s date. I started to immediately dread it when they had the older couples dancing about in the street. I’d bet money they still did it but it ended up on the editing room floor... thankfully!

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, DEL901 said:

I just looked it up.  Lady in Red by Chris Du Burgh was released in 1986.  And for the youngsters on the board, it was a massive hit, and spent forever at #1.  

Old lady here -- he wrote that song about his wife. So sweet. After I learned that, I got a soft spot for the song. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I know the drama is over now so this is a moot point but Mara was like............. a bit scary.  A bit Fatal Attraction ish.  Wailing about how it isn't fair what women get to go on dates and who doesn't.  

Well, she’s NOT going to be IGNORED, Dan! 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Wow. After EVERYONE commenting on how Genevieve can’t smile, she can’t even muster the slightest bit of engagement, knowing that it’s make or break time. We got more emotion out of the dead ostrich Susie was wearing on her date.

She couldn’t figure out how to say that she has zero interest in Clayton.  The Funtime was over.  Family visits?  No thank you.  

• Love 5