Type keyword(s) to search

S26.E06: Week 6

Emma Snyder
  • Start Topic

Clayton must decide between Genevieve and Shanae; the journey to find love heads overseas to Hvar, Croatia, where one woman reveals a shocking secret; the rest of the ladies battle each other in knightly challenges for a chance at a rose.

Airs Monday, February 14 at 8:00PM EST.

image.png.22077bde622927631f0ce34deccc9b04.png

• Love 1

Genevieve says “vulnerable” 7 times with no actual substance. What’s your sob story other than being chosen on the 2:1?!? No matter, like Pavlov’s dog, saying you’re vulnerable is enough to trigger Clayton’s kissing reflex.

Shanae is just totally making up a story about Gen wanting to go home?!?! Even worse, she’s DANCING over her ability to create false vulnerability tears on demand?!? Is it spray from the falls?

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

They do realize this show is supposed to be the Bachelor and literally every episode has been about Shanae.  I quit watching, and turn over here once in a while and find it is still about Shanae.  

• Love 7

Oh, my god. It only took what 4 or 5 people in a row that Shanae accused of Being There for the Wrong Reasons while everyone else was like, no, Shanae is Here for the Wrong Reasons before Clayton finally figured out the pattern that maybe it was Shanae who’s the real villain? He didn’t even say good-bye—or even good riddance—to her. All the girls cheering and crying and spraying champagne was the best part. They’ll probably hoist Genevieve up on their shoulders when she gets back.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, Amy Beth said:

I’m convinced the producers told him that if he picked Shanae, he would have to leave the country when his season aired. They got enough drama from her, any more would have been overkill.

I really think the producers told him something as he was totally all into Shanae and about to choose her, and then suddenly not.

• Love 8
Just now, alexa said:

I really think the producers told him something as he was totally all into Shanae and about to choose her, and then suddenly not.

Maybe they took him aside and showed him a few of her talking heads?

• Love 6

If Genevieve is acting, she’s doing a pretty shit job, compared to Shanae. But, finally, Clay-ohn got rattled enough to have a moment of clarity at least! I bet we haven’t seen the last of her cause that’s the kind of girl that doesn’t go away quietly. 

• Love 4

Guys, I think Rachel may have just been impregnated. If they didn’t already spoil the show that Clayton falls in love with at least 3 people, I would have assumed the show was over a la Clare and Dale. Didn’t take him long to forget about Shrimpnae.

Uh-oh, the “old lady” from Jersey is melting down.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, rlc said:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

D8FD7F29-82FE-43B3-B2BF-096D7AEF3DEF.jpeg

When it comes to real world fall out for Shanae, even worse than her showing was a witch she is….is the humiliation of the other women partying when they found out she was gone!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Amy Beth said:

One of the most romantic places in the world….all of their thought bubbles definitely said “Paris”, maybe “Venice”. Zero them were thinking CROATIA!

I’ve been to Croatia on one of those Mediterranean cruises that’s mostly ports in Italy. It was gorgeous.

• Love 14

Okay, I just burst out laughing because I’m thinking there’s no way the 1:1 is NOT Mara after a 5-minute voiceover of how it’s the perfect place to fall in love, etc. And Clayton says, “Teddi?” Lol, then right on cue, a storm rolls in!

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Amy Beth said:

One of the most romantic places in the world….all of their thought bubbles definitely said “Paris”, maybe “Venice”. Zero them were thinking CROATIA!

Even when it was part of Yugoslavia and a communist country, Croatia was a hot destination, and trips to the coastal area were the luxury prizes on shows like The Dating Game decades ago.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

I’ve been to Croatia on one of those Mediterranean cruises that’s mostly ports in Italy. It was gorgeous.

I’m sure it’s lovely, but I stand by the statement that none of those women would have answered Croatia to the most romantic place fill-in-the-blank

Edited by Amy Beth
  • Love 8

Teddi’s sob story is that she’s a virgin because her mom got knocked up with her too young. Oh, wait. The real sob story is the mom issue made her not allow herself to be vulnerable enough to fall in love. But, being vulnerable on this show means just saying some generic platitudes and maybe some light inner child trauma. So now that Teddi has been vulnerable with Clayton, she can see herself starting to fall in love.

• LOL 6
2 minutes ago, Amy Beth said:

I’m sure it’s lovely, but I stand by the statement that none of those women would have answered Croatia to the most romantic place full-in-the-blank

Eh, last season Minnesota was the perfect place to fall in love. It’s standard vernacular for them to say whatever random location is the perfect place to fall in love. The fact that they’re going ANYWHERE after a couple years of random resorts in Pennsylvania or whatever is exiting. Perhaps Croatia has lax COVID travel restrictions.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

Serene and Mara really think eating this stuff will make Clayton fall in love with them?! No thank you. Go ahead and send me home.

Wow Mara stepped into Shanae’s boots real fast. Her poem (or pledge or whatever) was cute. But this whole episode has been devoted to her voiceovers. We already know the young one who is getting a second* date was her arch nemesis from the roast date, so they’re really gearing Mara up for the ultimate unraveling.

*I don’t recall the young one having a date, but so they claimed.

• Love 5

Oh, Mara, Mara, Mara.  Why don’t you just tell Clayton to send you home.   Just because you think you tick the boxes on some imaginary check list doesn’t mean there is going to be any chemistry.  

LOL. No kissing.  Definitely no rose at the next rose ceremony. 

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 9
18 minutes ago, Amy Beth said:

I’m sure it’s lovely, but I stand by the statement that none of those women would have answered Croatia to the most romantic place fill-in-the-blank

I'm watching without a friend from Croatia and she is still laughing her ass off at the idea that Hvar is some romantic hub.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

I’m from Jersey so I can say this… Mara already comes off as the mafia NJ Italian stereotype as seen on Tv and movies, so this “meet me at the clock tower” seems like a total set-up. The only thing Clayton is going to meet is a spray of bullets.

• LOL 13
  • Love 2