Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E04: Charmed, I'm Not Sure

• Start Topic

Amanda rocked that pogo stick and I got a tickle out of Paige telling the guys (as she was handing them hula hoops to demonstrate their skills with) that if they aren’t good at it, then they are also no good in bed 😂

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

I did order her straw hat though. I ordered Kathy Hilton’s lampshade hat too. I love sun hats and can’t ever find ones that fit my head.

Where did you get the straw hat?  It was super cute.

Don't ever recall Danielle drinking so much.

Shut up Craig.  And don't come back, you suck.  

Hey Amanda - you're looking for a sign to not get married? Kyle shows you all the time you shouldn't get married. And yes, she is so freaking annoying, I just think being with Kyle has beat her down and shattered any confidence and self-esteem she had before she met him. Although I really doubt they'd be married if they weren't on the show.  Can they both leave Summer House, please!

Alex - showing signs of life - I like it!

Love Mya - she's too mature for this group. I'm an introvert as well and being around all of THAT would be draining. I also think she's way prettier than the other girls. 

Luke - welcome back gorgeous!!!

• Love 11

Craig seems like such a mess. He’s not looking great either.

I’m happy to see Luke. I don’t know why but I’ve been liking him more since winter house. He never really bothered me a lot but I remember vaguely being annoyed at some of his shit in past seasons. He is very easy on the eyes too.

Alex continues to be a waste of space.

Kyle actually didn’t get Amanda a bday gift? Lol really how lame. You aren’t that busy that you can’t book a fucking trip lol or do anything. He prob did it on purpose so more attention was on him not getting her a gift instead of on her actual bday. He knows she will never leave him.

Paige and Ciara and their mean girl act is dumb and lame.

Ciara stop talking about you and Austen no one cares like at all.

Amanda is annoying but she did rock the pogo stick. She’s such a whiny baby tho. Her bday party seemed like it sucked tho lol.

Lindsey is being ridiculous. This whole hot hubbs summer seems so forced.

Andrea is prob just a huge flirt but if he is actually a sweet guy then Paige picking Craig is crazy lol. She prob really wants to be on Southern Charm. Or maybe Andrea isn’t really all that. Who knows really lol.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 10
8 minutes ago, KLJ said:

Where did you get the straw hat?  It was super cute.

It’s Janessa Leone - the Lynda. It’s on sale on the JL website but still pretty spendy. I’m willing to pay though - the cute hats at TJMaxx don’t fit me ever. I even have trouble with sunglasses sometimes. My head isn’t noticeably big, like I don’t look weird or anything. We’re German descent 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Marley said:

Kyle actually didn’t get Amanda a bday gift?

And it was her 30th. That was really, really disappointing.

He strikes me as one of those guys who gets a girl an engagement ring and then thinks he is off the hook, like I got you the ring, you’re covered for the next five years. Also Kyle himself turned 30 so long ago, he probably forgot it’s kind of an important birthday.

She still annoys me though. I have this irrational annoyance at the way she walks and carries herself like a perpetually angsty 15-year-old. 

I did think it was kind of shitty that Lindsay and Danielle ditched to go be bar stars. 

Edited by RedDelicious
  • Love 7

I’m getting really annoyed that I have to endure Craig in this show too, stay in your f-boy lane on your own show.

And welcome back Luke, you odd Minnesota duck!

Edited by bosawks
  • Love 9

I really don't have much to comment. It's your all's lucky day. Only a few things. Craig's skin on his chest and back looked terrible. It gave me the heaves every time I saw it. He looked like he just walked out of one of those tunnels in Las Vegas on Intervention.

I would like to learn more about Mya, her baking business and her awesome puppers. I agree - she's lightyears ahead of these fools in maturity. I like her and even though I thought it was shitty that Lindsey and Danielle ditched, I thought it was even shittier that they said Mya couldn't come. That's the same kind of crap they pulled on Jules who I forgot about. 

So on-brand for Luke to walk around with a bundle of wood under his arm (welcome back!). I was hoping a Viking funeral for Kyle's outfit was in the production notes.

ETA: I still want McDonald's.

Edited by RedDelicious
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
21 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

I would like to learn more about Mya, her baking business and her awesome puppers. I agree - she's lightyears ahead of these fools in maturity

I think so, too. 

I noticed several things that are different this season:

1. There doesn't seem to be as much drunken foolishness this season. Maybe because Carl doesn't drink anymore and Mya doesn't seem to be too much in to it, either. Nobody is off the chain jumping off sofa's, falling off chairs, etc....Even Amanda birthday party was a bore. 

2. Production must have told them all to stop trashing their bedrooms and keep them clean, make their beds, etc. It really bothered me last season how messy they were and their rooms were disgusting (I'm looking at you, Ciara). 

3. These people can cook! 

4. Andrea's modeling photo's are wowza! He seems like a pretty decent guy. Paige made the wrong choice. 

• Love 13

Quick thoughts...

Just me, or did it seem like Paige's breasts grew from one weekend to the next? She even made a comment about it. Lindsey mentioned laying in bed all day on Sunday so I'm wondering if they had a weekend off from filming & Paige got implants? Also, Lindsey's definitely trying too hard with Hot Hubbs Summer. I'm all for juggling men but go for quality over quantity. 

For once, I really liked their party theme. I realize I'm old because there's no way I'd leave the house at 10-11pm to go to the club. 

Happy to see Luke back. Kinda hoping he & Mya hit it off. 

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, snarts said:

Just me, or did it seem like Paige's breasts grew from one weekend to the next? She even made a comment about it. Lindsey mentioned laying in bed all day on Sunday so I'm wondering if they had a weekend off from filming & Paige got implants?

Noticed it, too. She used to be flat chested and had a flat butt. Now she's got boobs and a juicy butt. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
32 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Noticed it, too. She used to be flat chested and had a flat butt. Now she's got boobs and a juicy butt. 

If all that it got her was Craig she should sue.......

• LOL 13
1 hour ago, snarts said:

Just me, or did it seem like Paige's breasts grew from one weekend to the next? She even made a comment about it.

I think they did. I noticed she had her hand over them at one point in a protective way, kind of like a pregnant lady with her stomach. She must not have gone under the muscle though (I don't think Lindsey did either) because that sh*t HURTS and it takes much longer for recovery. They look good though. Better than the pontoons Lindsey originally had.

Or not. Can you achieve that kind of lift with a stick on bra or chicken cutlets?? I'm so confused.

Edited by RedDelicious
  • Love 3

Darn it, now I have to rewatch to notice the magically growing boobs and butt!

I am horrible and laughed at Amanda's party when she was the only one in the room. Wah-wah sad trombone. She does a lot for her friends, so I'd probably be upset if I were in her shoes, too. Unfortunately we're probably in for more tears when she finds out that Kyle couldn't be bothered to get her a bday gift. Who *does* that?? If she's looking for a sign to not marry him, erm hello! There's one right there with klaxons, flashing lights and waving red flags.

RedDelicious, congrats on your hats! Dying laughing at your pontoons description. 😂 And thanks a lot, all I can think about now is McDonald's fries!

Ugh, Craig. He looks really bad and is such a punk. Paige is a dumbass.

I checked out Mya's site, The Knead and her cookies look delicious and the packaging is cute. Good for her!

Edited by WhatAmIWatching
  • Love 5
On 2/7/2022 at 8:29 PM, Mindthinkr said:

I take it everyone is watching the Olympics. 

I always DVR it, even if there is nothing else on.  Watched it the next day.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, Marley said:

Yes like what a waste of a vacay. Get up and do something.

They're just exhausted from their hectic jobs. Oh wait.

Could Paige have gotten a boob job and then be fine the following week?  Isn't there a period of recovery where she would have to take it easy?  

Kyle purposely didn't get Amanda anything for her birthday so she would cancel the wedding. He's desperately throwing all sorts of signs, but Amanda continues to ignore them.

Edited by KLJ
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 2/7/2022 at 10:46 PM, RedDelicious said:

It’s Janessa Leone - the Lynda. It’s on sale on the JL website but still pretty spendy.

Thank you for sharing!!  Such a cute hat!

Does anyone know Amanda's back story or what she was like growing up?  One day, at 21 years old, did she emerge from her parent's basement, her acne cleared up, she got contacts, lost 100 pounds, got her braces off, landed Kyle and that was it for her?  Nothing can explain how she seems to think she has landed this man of all men or her utter devotion to him.  It's like she's never been out in the world.  But she's also not the first nice girl to get herself deeply stuck in a bad situation.  

I never hated Craig on SC but I am currently not impressed.  Yuck - he looks bad and acts worse.  If I had to risk my heart on a player, I'd put it in Andrea's hands before Craig's.  Although still probably a risk, Andrea is just coming off soooooo much the better choice in this situation.     

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Kiki620 said:

Thank you for sharing!!  Such a cute hat!

Does anyone know Amanda's back story or what she was like growing up?  One day, at 21 years old, did she emerge from her parent's basement, her acne cleared up, she got contacts, lost 100 pounds, got her braces off, landed Kyle and that was it for her?  Nothing can explain how she seems to think she has landed this man of all men or her utter devotion to him.  It's like she's never been out in the world.  But she's also not the first nice girl to get herself deeply stuck in a bad situation.  

I have NEVER understood why Amanda and Kyle are so determined to be with each other. It’s just never made any sense to me. I would really like a peak of their relationship off camera. Is going nuts in summer actually a thing for them and the rest of the year they’re basically stable? I mean that’s about the weirdest fucking thing I’ve ever heard of that two people are kind of normal nine months out of the year and then become a mess of drunken fights in summer…but I also can’t imagine living like that all the time without one of them deciding to get out. They got married. Actually, legally married. I can’t figure out why either of them wanted that.

• Love 6

Oh I bet they fight year round. They are prob just one of those couples that constantly fight but will never break up no matter what. Amanda won’t ever break up with him and he’s too much of a coward to pull the trigger on a breakup. I don’t get ppl who wanna spend their life like that but it happens all the time. Exhausting to be around couples like that.

Amanda prob doesn’t wanna start over with anyone else either. She wants the kids and husband and is trying to mold Kyle into something he never will be.

Yes if you are gonna hook up with a player might as well have fun with the hot Italian model. My theory tho is that famewhore Paige wants to be on tv more and Craig is her way in to Southern charm.

• Love 4

I laughed out loud when Amanda said she was waiting for a sign to leave Kyle and until then she wasn’t going to worry about every little thing. Oh girl, I can’t even. Are you waiting for locusts?!? She is never leaving Kyle. Ever. I don’t understand why, but she’s never going to get out. She could catch Kyle with a bridesmaid the day of the wedding and she wouldn’t leave. That’s actually not really so far fetched. I’m starting to find their dynamic sort of fascinating. Another poster said it was like they are playing relationship chicken with each other. It is! They both talk constantly about why this relationship is such a bad idea and that they’re both unhappy, but neither will leave. They must be a nightmare of a couple to hang out with.

• Love 5
14 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

Are you waiting for locusts?!?

Oh, Fozzy, I ROARED out laughing with that one!!!  My friend's Jewish father says that all the time in similar context.  It always makes us giggle.

Yep, Amanda could walk in on Kyle screwing multiple women and she wouldn't leave him.  They're like Tom and Katie from Vanderpump Rules - who are actually admired by Amanda and Kyle!!!  So, there's our answer for everything!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2